Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
4inchgirth
what names do you have for your penis? (or that of your partner's)
What do you call your penis? It seems like there's hundreds of names for it listed on sex-lexis.com but most people just settle with cock or dick.

Do any of you call it by a person's name?

I call mine several diffent names depending on my mood: private parts when feeling formal, manhood when feeling ironic, cock when feeling generic, and peepee when feeling humiliated. Based on a posting from a similar thread somewhere, I've also adopted the name Nancy for it, along with female pronouns, which is odd, and especially odd since I'm not a sissy or crossdresser.

Anyway. . .let me know what you call it!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Little Elvis

If this reply breaks our rules please 
ukshaver001
Mr Wiggly

Silly I know

Splatcat
Omar the tent maker or the one-eyed avenger.

Splatcat!

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I call my hubby's unit "The Weenis"

It always makes him laugh when he hears me say it

grin

erik6767
kinda random, but my ex used to call my dick 'henry", i forget how it came about, but she would always ask if henry wanted to play

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Fun Penis Names
I'd love to hear what you call your bonerfide members!! This one needed to be bumped. jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk

gavdparker
Woody - ex fwb's nickname which has stuck

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
They're not official names but I'm pretty sure Angel
has named mine "oh my god" and I used "magnificent" to describe
Angels pussy in a thread that asked for a one word description, that's
the closest to a name that I use for her pussy.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
In some TV show in the distant past (maybe on Showtime?), one of the characters called his cock "Cruel Dave" - a name I would love to use for my cock .. but its just too small.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
The big fella

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Junior
Hubby's is Junior. smile

quietwacpl
it's not so much of a name is it's a yawn and eye roll

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Mr Happy

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Usually just "the old fella." The missus calls him Lil' Tommy.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My Loving Wife calls mine Lil Pink Willy jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Rocco
and my balls the twins, So it is Rocco and the twins. Wife is so so but I like it!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
The wife calls mine Dick Head, wait a minute. I think that's what she calls me at times! ohmy

sebastiancawk
Chad Pitt
Dick Famous
Henry Wrinkler

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Names for hubby's stubby
My husband is not a big guy, if you know what I mean. So over the years I have an increasingly larger list of names for his short little penis. Most/many of them I have used in front of others, especially when with another man and he is present.

Stubby, little thing, the peanut, Mr. Barely There, Shorty, hamster dick, Tom Thumb, Dinky, little wee-wee, that tiny thing, almost nothing, cute little thing, your clit, next-to-nothing, sorry little dick, Tiny, Teeny, Tenny weenie, Little Bit, small wonder, little-or-noting, short little thing, wee wee-wee, your wee-nis, your third thumb, the stub, the Nub, nubbin, stubbin, love nub, dicklet, dikclit, your clittiy, your clit, prick-clit, man clit, boy clit, Clee-Clee, Little Man, Little OneMr. micro, micro-dick, Twinkie, Peter Smallwood, Private Halfsize, Weasel Dick, poquito, smallness, Mr. Is-it-in-yet, cocklet, Little richard, mini-dick, the Tiny tickler, mouse, Mickey Mouse, your love button, little button, the shrimp, the tic-tac, little package, smallness, small-fry, wormlet, your womanhood, the chicken wing, your girlie thing, Tinkerbell, little dittle, the bean, the vienna sausage, pricklet, Gilligan (for Little Buddy as the Skipper called him), knoblet, mousey, tiny, the Elf, dwarf dick, little bud, the bud, Stumpyyour little stump, little man in the boat, the fingerling, Pinky, first-graders-pride, short-little-too-quick-dick, pitiful excuse for a cock, your self-only pleaser, NOt Much, Small Wonder, the splinter, twig, Tiny Tinkle Dinkle, Short-n-Quick, Three Stroke Wonder. That's all I can recall for now, I am sure there are more. I will have my stubby hubby look the list over and I will add more if he thinks of any I did not list.

And one more with a story behind it: "Your 11th Finger" named because of a priceless moment that actually happened: While he and I were dating we were fooling around in the dark on a blanket on the beach. We were naked and making out like crazy and he got on top of me and I spread my legs wide to give him room to work. He fondled between my legs a bit and then I felt him start to penetrate me. But I had gone off birth control not long before we met and I had not yet resumed them and so I needed to remind him. "Don't cum inside me without a condom,ok?", I whispered as I felt him slide inside and begin to work it in and out of my oh-so-very wet pussy. "Ok, but it's only my finger!", was his reply. Oopsie! How was I to know? LOL That memory still makes me laugh.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hubby's penis is called "The Octagon" and his testicles are James Westfall and Dr. Kenneth Noisewater. If you're lucky, you'll get meet all three of them.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.78 seconds