Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Amazing Surprise from my sister in law
I could not resist telling this story. The wife and I had gone to visit her brother and sister in law last weekend. I've always had a thing for his wife. She is a knock out with the hottest body, above average tits and a an incredibly pretty face. I've known her since she was 17 and she is 26 now. I met her when my brother in law started dating her and always thought she was hot. Since she and I had married into the same family we were both a bit of outsiders and connected with each other a little bit more than others in the family did. I've always know her to be nothing but faithful, the perfect wife and mother. Over the past 6 months or so we had been talking a little more. We live 100 miles apart so dont see each other much but after Christmas last year they had gotten a computer and she started to email a little here and there. She also learned how to text so it was a little more contact yet. I figured nothing of it, but always flirted with her a little bit just because it was so damn hard not to. It just came naturally with such a beautiful woman.

When we got there to visit my wife started talking to her brother and I went to the kitchen, honestly to see what she was wearing and talk to her. She was drying her hands with a towel and said "hey you want to go to the grocery store with me" I wasn't about to turn down some alone time, at least I could let my mind wander while we were together. I knew nothing would ever happen but I always had my fantasy and nobody could take that away.

I agreed to go with her and she went to the bedroom to return wearing a pair of pink shorts and white tank top and it was hot. After undressing her with my eyes for a few seconds shock came over me. I realized that about a month ago I had mentioned to her just how HOT pink is on women. I thought to myself "could she be teasing me" I figured it was just coincidence. She was in a huge hurry and didn't even look at me as she came out of the bedroom. She hollered down the stairs to the basement to tell her husband that she was going to the store and that I was going with her. She hollered back for her to pick a few things up from the store. She turned around and headed to the front door. She hopped in the passenger side of her mini van so I jumped in the driver seat and told her that had I known I had to drive her around I would have dressed a little nicer and she responded "speaking of dressing nice I thought you liked pink on women" I almost fainted because this was the first time she had ever given any hint that she was trying to please me. She smiled a huge smile at me with the whitest teeth you had ever seen. She has a wonderful full smile that would make anybody jealous. I didn't want to lead on just how much I enjoyed her body, after all we are related and married into the same family, but didn't mind flirting with her a little. I purposely pushed on the brakes and took a deliberate look down at her shorts and said "oh wow you make pink took good" I was a bit uneasy about saying anything but sensed something was up. As I was deliberately looking down at her shorts I could see a perfect outline of her pussy, probably the best I have ever gotten a shot of it. I could feel my cock instantly grow hard. I shifted backward in my seat a little bit due to the discomfort in my pants. I needed to give him a little more room was he was pinched and bent. A little shifting made me a little more comfortable. By now she had reached down to her shorts and grabbed the bottom of them and pulled them up away from her skin eliminating the perfect outline of her pussy. She looked over at me while holding the shorts and said "can you believe I got these for a quarter at a garage sale" My heart skipped a beat because as she held the shorts up I caught a glimpse of her panties beneath the shorts.

Conversation turned to what everybody has been up to and what we were planning on doing for the weekend. She told me she was making a new recipe for dinner and had been experimenting with Italian recipes lately. We both had in common our interest in cooking and making great food. It was often the top of many of our conversations. She was a little bit giggly and unusually giddy. I mentioned her good mood and she said "I just feel silly today" She explained that things were going pretty good for them and her husbands recent promotion at work had really given them a few more opportunities. He had just taken a new position with his employer and had been putting a lot of effort into making it successful. I asked her if he was still working the long days. She told me that he was and that she had not seen much of him in the last 6 weeks as he was always doing something with work, or was brining his work home with him. She said "Its been really good but now I'm sexually deprived" I know the shock had to have shown on my face because we had never ever discussed sex ever. I never imagined we would either. I was at a loss for words, and again this is my sister in law so I was not thinking I was going to get anything. I finally mustered the strength to say "that sucks" In my mind I said "you idiot you should have offered to fix that for her" but I knew that would be to forward for our relationship and way out of line.

She grabbed her pink shorts again and said "Missy gets lonely" I knew what she was talking about and now a lump had formed in my throat. I was nervous as hell. She asked if I would do her a favor. Oh my gosh I really thought she was going to ask me to have sex with her and believe me I wanted to by now. In a matter of a drive to the grocery store she had me hot as hell and I knew I was not going to be able to stand up without her noticing my raging hard on. I choked out the words "whats that" She pulled her shorts down to her pubic area, exposing only the hair and said "look I just shaved her in a new pattern, do you think its sexy" I was in total amazement. Here I am driving my sister in law to the store looking at her pussy. Oh WOW was all I could think. Her pussy was just amazing and I wanted to just pull over and fuck her right there. I said "it looks great why" She told me she was going to surprise her husband with it and wanted to make sure it looked ok. She then said "sorry if I embarrassed you don't tell anybody I did that" She still had her pussy exposed and I knew I had to do something or I was going to miss my chance. I asked her "did you shave all the way down" She put her thumbs in the sides of her shorts and pulled her shorts and panties all the way to her knees and spread her legs, while looking down at it. She told me, and I could see that she had shaved the lips smooth. She said "does it matter how much you shave, or does a guy care if its shaved all the way down" I was having a hard time containing myself now. I never imagined I would ever see her pussy in my entire life. I told her it does matter and that its smoother and more pleasant if its shaved all the way.

She asked me to feel it and see if it was smooth enough. I knew at this point I was going to get to fuck my sister in law. Without hesitation I put my hand between her legs and started from her ass and run my hand up over her pussy. Instantly my fingertips were wet with her pussy juices. She leaned her head back and closed her eyes. I did it again and she wiggled in her seat. I started rubbing her clit and she began to moan and spread her legs wider. Every time my finger got close to her hole she ground her pussy on my hand so I stopped and slipped my finger in her pussy. I easily slid my finger in and she began fucking my finger like a wildly.

Holy crap I almost forgot I was driving and pulled over on the residential street near a school building. It was summer so there was nobody around. She told me to pull in the parking lot. I did and stopped the fan. She stood up and said "meet me in the back" She jumped over the console exposing her ass and pussy right in front of my face. It was more than I could ever hope for. I hoped over the console and she sat on the seat and slid forward. She asked me "are you big I want to see it" I told her that she would have to judge for herself. I undid my pants and pulled my pants and underwear down in one pull. She reached out and grabbed my cock and said "oh thank you lord" My cock was so hard by now and to feel her feminine hands on my shaft was almost to much. She held it in her hand stroking it while I continued to finger her pussy. She leaned forward and reached up and grabbed the top of my head. With her eyes closed she pushed my head down and said "do it" I think she meant to eat her pussy and I said "do what" She responded in a heavy breath "eat my pussy I love that". I bent down and could smell her clean sweet smell and immediately plunged my tongue between her pussy lips. She was sex starved, she was grinding her pussy against my face like I've never experienced. I used my thumb to lightly rub across her clit while I run my tongue up and down her pussy lips. I could hear her breathing getting heavier and as she moaned she clasped her thighs against my ears and pulled on the back of my head. She tried to suppress her orgasm and I could tell so I told her "let it go, let it out" and I began to furiously lick her clit with my tongue and stuck two fingers in her pussy. Her entire body convulsed as she fucked my face with great effort. I could see her pussy juice running out of her pussy and onto the seat. As she slowed down and finished she pulled my face toward hers and kissed me deeply. She reached down her free hand and grabbed my cock. She pulled me close and began rubbing the head of my cock on her clit, up and down, up and down through her slit. Her pussy was so wet and hot I could feel my orgasm coming already, just from the sheer fact that I was fucking my sister in law I had fantasized so much about.

She sat up and told me she wanted my cock in her mouth. I laid down on the floor of the van and she got on her knees and started sucking my cock from beside me for the first minute or so. I could not resist grabbing her big tits while she sucked my cock. They were everything I dreamed of. I loved seeing them dangling down while she ran up and down my shaft with her mouth. She surprised me with long strokes, each time taking my cock all the way to her throat. This is something my wife hates and only tired once. Soon she asked me to move the middle seat. I welcomed this little break because I wanted to look and see if anybody was coming and wanted to avoid cuming already. I unlatched the middle seat and set it toward the back of the van. Now we had room to go all out. She pushed me toward the floor to lay down again, and went back to work on my cock again. This time she straddled me and I was looking right at her ass and pussy right in my face. I again alternated between rubbing her clit and finger fucking her. Her pussy was dripping on my chest little drops of pussy juice. I had to laugh at myself, what was the chances of this. I was in heaven now. Soon she crawled off, turned around to face me, straddling my hips. This time with an evil smile on her face she grabbed my cock and began rubbing the head of my cock between her wet hot pussy lips. She held my cock stationary and rubbed forward and backward . I so bad wanted to just grab her hips and pull her down but wanted to enjoy the experience as long as possible. She let go of my cock, pushing it forward with her pussy until it was against my abdomen. She slid forward and backward the entire length of my cock as it lay on my mid section. I could hardly wait to get inside and took over from here. I reached out and grabbed her by the hips slightly lifting her. She complied, lifting one knee off the floor giving me access to her pussy. I quickly rubbed her pussy and smeared the juice all over. I could hardly hold her still but I lined up and started to pull her down slowly, my cock now sliding into her hot pussy. Not wanting to hurt her I went slowly but she just dropped taking my entire cock all at once. I know I'm not huge but my wife always needs 30 seconds or so to get it all the way in. My sister in law was so wet and ready she took it all at once.

She threw her head back and leaned forward dropping both hands to my chest. Eyes closed she began to raise her ass up and down riding my cock faster and faster. I could see she had her teeth tightly clenched shut and said over and over "ah shit, oh fuck, ah shit, oh fuck" She was clearly enjoying the cock in her pussy and you could see that she was thankful and had forgotten all about me being there. She stopped and said "I want you to fuck me on my back" I wanted to do this anyway so I leaned forward wrapping my arms around her and rolled forward. She giggled and said "wow you've done that before" I told her "Oh ya and now I'm going to fuck you the way I do it" I started fucking her with slow short stokes and told her how good her pussy felt. I told her I had been waiting a long time to fuck her and that I often fantasized about her. I told her that her pussy was better than I had imagined. She told me that it felt good to have a cock bigger than her husbands in her pussy. The talking seemed to affect her and she started to convulse again. Her orgasm was incredible and I've never seen anything like it. She was almost shaking and could not make a full word. She reached both arms out to the sides trying to find something to grab. I grabbed her hips and lifted her slightly up giving me a better angle at her pussy. I gave her the hardest full strokes of my cock as I could. She was now arching her back and digging her feet into the floor. She started to cum at the same time I did. I had planned to pull out but through clenched teeth and heavy breath I heard her say "cum in my pussy, don't stop just cum in my pussy" That was all it took and I started shooting a full load into her soaking wet pussy. The slapping of our bodies was as loud as I have ever heard it and she screamed "oh god don't stop, fuck my pussy, fuck my pussy" Despite being finished I kept giving her long hard strokes and I was amazed that I never lost my hard on. I was able to continue fucking her until her orgasm finished. She sat up and took my cock in her mouth again, making it fully hard again. I was ready to fuck her again. She looked at me and smiled. She said "save it for later we have to get back" We quickly dressed again and started driving to the store. After flying around the grocery store and a quick trip to the restrooms to get cleaned up we quickly drove back to the house to fix dinner. Once in the house she immediately went to the bedroom and changed back into the clothes her husband knew she was wearing earlier. What an incredible time. We ended up fucking 3 more times that weekend and have plans for more in the future. What an amazing weekend.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
great story!
nice story made my day! would love to fuck my sis in law but too chicken!
my wife would cut my nuts off if she caught me ! hehe
jerk jerk jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 
handme
Amazing story
jerk jerk jerk
That's one of the best stories I've read, and believe me, I've read alot!

Tell us about the other fucks you had that weekend!

You have a good style, just enough detail, and well written too.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
So wet
great story im sooooo wet i had to go an have a little play dildo

Cumvict
I can go to bed now. Good night.

imlaidback2
Loved it
A great story, i have read part two as well rather risky if it's real. Love to hear about more encounters

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Tell us some more and take some pics next time. jerk

sue4sex2
that is one hot story I would love to get fucked by my brotherinlaw bounce

ben_roy_42
Tremendously hot! BRAVO!!!!!

bikerbonez
damn that was hot, would love a sis-in-law like that

tsthename2005
Damn good story.. I have a sister in law that is a big flirt like that but wife is wise to her and keeps a close eye on her during get togethers mad

highonlife
jerk loved the story . like to here more of u and the sister-in- law jerk jerk

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
great story

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've always prayed for a chance like this...
WOW, this sounds like a situation made in heaven. Love to seen what you're getting into.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Great story, what dreams are made from. (I meant wet dreams!)

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Great story! Lucky guy.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
This guys has been to NN in 10 years but her wrote an incredible story.

sebastiancawk
it makes me think of my mom in law, she is mid 60's but looks early 50's, a petite woman with light brown skin and a cute manner and face. As a young woman very cute - I know she misses sex and her husband has no interest in her and they've gone many years without. I know she's had a reduction surgery on breasts to make them a little easier to handle from maybe D or DD to a C - a slight chubby quality, and because of her size I am guessing she has a real nice pussy - shorter women tend to have a bit smaller vagina in my experience.

Its all fantasy though, the most that might happen is a kiss

Zatanna_Zatara
I’m wet too now!
Great work, sound like you’re a lucky boy wink x

Her_Toy
Good story well told
Just had to get my cock out and have a wank while reading the last paragraphs. A very horny story.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.47 seconds