view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
friendlynurse
50 Most Viewed Transgender Profiles
I have noticed that when you click on the 'browse other profiles' link it takes you to the '50 Most Viewed Girl's Profiles' and '50 Most Viewed Guy's Profiles.' Since the site does have a transgender section and myself being in that category, I was wondering if a section could be added on that link to the '50 Most Viewed Transgender Profiles.' Please, pretty please? What do you say NN? Can you help us gurls out? Thanks a bunch! wink

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Profiles
I would love to go directly to transgenders, the ones I have seen here are really sexy.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
SQUIRT4U
I AGREE. I WOULD CHECK THAT SECTION OUT FIRST THING.

Distant Lover
Shemales to not appeal to me sexually but they intrigue me because they are unusual. Unfortunately, it must be painful to go through high school like that, however. Who would one take a shower with after gym class?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
never seen you beore
ie never seen you before on here but i will be a regular viwer from now on.a transgender sectin would be good.keep posting. jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I agree
Come on NN>>>your site is great but could be even better if you include this section!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
transgender section
Yes you really need a transgender section on newbie and newboy. If you made some new sections like this I would become a premium member. 2c

Caz_Scott
Yeah, I too would really like a TG Section if it could be set up.

Caz

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I agree
I would suggest we email the site moderator with this suggestion. I would love to have this option in the search area. thanks friendlynurse

Forum Level:
Just getting started
tg section
i would love to see some sort of transgender section , i love to see them and i think if there was a dedicated section we would attract more postings, good for all.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I agree 100% !!! I'd love to browse TS profiles easily... I'm so in love with all of them wink

Rachel1970
Please Give us a site
I would love to go directly to transgenders, we are human and others get there site , go on NN you can do it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Iv'e felt that you needed a transgender section for some time and totally agree with "friendlynurse".

Forum Level:
Just getting started
CD
Yes indeed a section also to include crossdressing and men for men would be nice jerk

PMlover2

Friendlynurse you have my support.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Why not a link?
bounce

We are real people and it seems that many enjoy us and what we share. What would it hurt? Give Friendly Nurse and the rest of us a chance to enjoy our life. Not so much to ask, is it?

If i am willing to give my key to such a Lady, why not give them their little space as the Top 50 Ladies with something extra? It is just a few key strokes to make the query.

Thanks NN for concidering this sincere request.

trista

just4sex
YES PLEASE,PLEASE PLEASE
YEA COME ON NN, IT TAKES ME AGES TO FIND DIFFERENT TG'S IT WOULD BE GREAT TO BE ABLE TO FIND WHAT YOU WANT STR8 AWAY THEY ARE ALL SO SEXY jerk

mickjt1956
if it wot people want it should be don

Whatev09
NN does need a section like that, especially when I think of such wonderful (and gorgeous) transgenders as friendlynurse. I honestly do not understand how NN can sit by and let such beauty be overlooked. It's a crying shame that people that deserve to be seen (friendlynurse in particular) have a harder time doing just that. Petition for transgender section!

Always,
Whatev

Forum Level:
Just getting started
TS/TG section
I've always thought that there should be a transgendered section, considering how many guys have a secret fetish for it. =P It would make my life considerably easier than having to comb through all the pictures just to find what I'm looking for in the hopes of accidentally stumbling upon it. Hopefully someone will see fit to rectify this issue!

Forum Level:
A Thinker
I would like a transgender section, some of the people on here are awesome thumbup

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
I am gonna have to agree with this. It seems a bit unfair to offer the option to sign up as Transgender and not provide the sorting options.

NN, there's a bit of a gap here.

ticman
As there are so many very sexy people of this nature on this site I think that it would be approprate that this request be furfilled

dmx14uk2000
deffo need a transgender section" only thing missing!!!

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I've always been intrigued by really feminine T-girls. They really should have their own category on NN.

jonjk
Yes
I'd buy into that if it included 'tv's' as well. It's not that I have any particular interest but maybe it would allocate space to the guys into lingerie. Half the pics in this section are from guys wearing ladies gear, each to their own but I like to see the female form displaying sexy undies not a 9" chopper with big hairy bollocks dangling. scared

That's just my 2c

friendlynurse
This is to jonjk
It still amazes how some people can be completely insensitive towards others. I'll explain. When an individual creates a profile on NN they are given the option of choosing whether they'd like to be a male, female or transgender. If you had correctly read what I have asked for, you would see that some of us support the idea of a 'trangender' section, not a 'men in panties' section. Just because a man with a 9" chopper and big, hairy, dangling bollocks(as you put it)chooses to wear sexy undies from time to time, DOES NOT make him a transgendered individual. I'm not sure how NN would go about sifting through a sea of 'male' profiles looking for pictures of fellows wearing panties and then switch their profile from male to transgender. So here's a quick fix, if you don't want to see men in panties, use the 'hide dicks' function that's offered or better yet don't look at those pics at all. jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I too think this is a great idea..I just started a thread on these lines..sorry hadnt seen this thread at that time....hope this comes about!

Kim xx

jhardin
Fine with me!

alcapone96
No interest in transgender, but it would male a valid addition to a replacement for the "hide disks"/"hide pussies" option:

Gay/single male
Gay/single female
Mixed
Transgender

juicycock66
It is a excellent idea! It should be done!

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.52 seconds