view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
shane1985
how big is too big?
i was wondering how big a cock would have to be to be considered "too big" im 10.25-10.5"s long and 5" in girth

If this thread breaks our rules please 
fungusglow
it depends on the person.
some can handle that, others could not.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Trixsyn
Well...
....according to some medical texts I've read, the average vaginal canal is between 4-6 inches long. So yeah, you're likely a big guy - everything depends on the length of the ladies canal.

My advice, ask your woman if she knows her length (and a lot of women have no idea) and go SLOW, either way.
You want it to feel good. (Unless you're both into pain, whatever trips your trigger.)

Forum Level:
Just getting started
depends
It all depends where your gonna put that cock.
My ass can take a longer cock then can my pussy.
As for oral I can take a lot down my throat if I have too.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
"....according to some medical texts I've read, the average vaginal canal is between 4-6 inches long. So yeah, you're likely a big guy - everything depends on the length of the ladies canal. "

You know, I feel better about this subject already. wink

madlicker
hmmm
I'm 7.4 inches long, a bit longer if really hot, and over 5 inces around at the base. My wife can suck me into her throat so that nothing can be seen; she's nibbling at my nuts. That's pretty deep but she says she doesn't think she could take a bigger cock, though I think she'd like to try. She has no trouble taking me deep into her pussy.

luke3233
I have an unusually thick cock, 6.25" when hard. Length is 7.25".

My unusual girth definitely means that, with some women at least, I've got to be careful during fucking. Other women I've banged have had no problem with my girth.

Years ago when I started fucking for the first time and when I was still learning technique, it seemed that I was always abrading the skin around my cock during intercourse. I'm more careful now.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Mmmmm girth
10 inches long and only 5 inches around is quite long and thin. Girth is where it's at. I'd love to find out how big is too big but my wife won't let me! We knew a girl who loved her pussy filled. Her husband and I double stuffed her pussy with NO trouble.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
how big is too big?
No such thing! LOL

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Slut Julie said: It all depends where your gonna put that cock.

I agree it depends where it is going. My hubby is a bit over 6 inches and so there are no issues wherever he decides to put it. Unlike Slut Julie though, I can take a bigger cock in my pussy much easier than in my ass. I have a boyfriend that is 10+ inches and yes it can be uncomfortable when pounding my pussy really hard, but I don't find it a problem. I can't get him all the way down my throat, but I do pretty good. However, he does not get my ass nearly as much as my other "smaller" guys. It simply is uncomfortable and takes a lot of work to get someone that big in there.

So everything really depends on the woman's tolerance and where it is going. Big cocks are a lot of fun to look at and play with, but give me the "average" sized guy for all around fun.

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
My wife has a very big set of pussy lips which makes people think she can take huge objects with no problem. Truth be told, she doesn't mind fucking big object once and a while but not on a regular basis. She has a dildo that is 9 inches long and over 7 inches in girth. Although she is able to take it all the way, it is too big to fuck all the time. She says it gets painfull and makes her sore. She is more happy with a cock about my size or slightly bigger. She can fuck all night long several days in a row with a normal size cock in her.

Dutchman1976
Anything over 7 inch is not for me... I prefer them between 5-6 inches. Never hurts and Always fits fine.
Once had a guy with a 8,5 inch cock... no way he was going in me all the way!!

hockeybud
I'm just under 8 inches. Most girls don't mind but I've been with a few that told me to not go so deep. I guess they weren't use to having anything my size.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Taking cock
Slut Julie said: It all depends where your gonna put that cock.

i do think you are hot and I think it is great to be so honest about taking cock. Would you rather take it in your pussy or ass ? I love to fuck both and suck both from my woman. What is your favorite, pussy mouth or ass?
Raymond

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have an 8 incher, and usually it's not a problem unless im totally rock hard and my wife has her feet up around her ears. She has asked me not to go so deep because it hurts, but most other positions are fine.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
For what?
I'm still trying to figure this one out. I just don't have enough experience to give you an answer... grin

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I don't know how big is too big.
But I've just had this unusual hankering for huge for the last few days.... I'd like to be surprised. ohmy

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Just remember...
If one is too small, then maybe two is just right! Never know til you try...

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I think you tend to get used to what you have regularly. My husband is below average on my experience which is fine but have had larger men before and although I may have struggled a bit at first you get used to them as well.

marriedbi52
Trixsyn said: ....according to some medical texts I've read, the average vaginal canal is between 4-6 inches long. So yeah, you're likely a big guy - everything depends on the length of the ladies canal.

My advice, ask your woman if she knows her length (and a lot of women have no idea) and go SLOW, either way.
You want it to feel good. (Unless you're both into pain, whatever trips your trigger.)

When young I could get 8-9" if fully aroused. When I achieved that size the Mrs. would sometimes like me to bury it all the way as the head of my cock would just enter(1/2" or so) the mouth of her uterus. I would keep it fully inserted & just take VERY small strokes staying within her uterus. She climaxed like made when ever we did that.

penninegirl
Length doesn't impress me. Thickness is my preference. Length makes no difference to sensation, well not for me anyway.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Too big
Big cocks are a lot of fun to look at and play with, but give me the "average" sized guy for all around fun.

Thank you Mehotdee.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Had a few very big or huge guys and they just tore me up. Why is that the bigger they are , it's like they have a point to prove so they fuck you harder and try to stuff every last inch inside you. I like to be filled up but not at the point that your hurting days after.
Like I told hubby, average is great and if there are a little thicker it's ok also.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Big cocks
I been with guys with big cocks and smaller cocks it wasn?t until I met my husband 11 years ago that I realised cocks could actually be that big!! When we first got naked and when he pulled his jeans off I remember thinking shit that?s big!!! I still think of him rolling that condom on that huge cock then gettin me on all fours on the sofa which at the time I thought he was a bit forward as I was a missionary girl all this time lol ! But he was so gentle I can still Remember the sensation when he entered me it felt like well just big but nice and it felt like he was pushing in for ages before pulling out again I admit I did have my hand on his belly just in case I didn?t fancy my insides being rearranged just yet, But I could see how it may be a problem to be too bog

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Julieannfringe said: But I've just had this unusual hankering for huge for the last few days.... I'd like to be surprised. ohmy

I could help you out with this Julie wink

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thickness
penninegirl said: Length doesn't impress me. Thickness is my preference. Length makes no difference to sensation, well not for me anyway.

Sounds like I've got just what you're looking for!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
bimarriedbottom said: If one is too small, then maybe two is just right! Never know til you try...

Sophia loves 2

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.63 seconds