Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
most kinky sex you ever had on the first date?
i never even had sex on the first date ever. not counting drunk chicks I met, but girls I actually dated.

best i ever did was a blowjob. What about you?

and what would you think if a girl asked you to go ass to mouth on the first date? I would be offended

If this thread breaks our rules please 
dc man
most kinky I had on the first date?

I did everthing I wanted to her...rimjob, ass fuck, blowjob, she made me cum all over her body like a madman!

then I kicked her out the next morning.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
^yea so how did that go down? take her out to dinner and a movie then do all that crazy shit? confused bounce

saravin
I'd be offended if you DIDN'T go ass to mouth on the first date grin

NakedLady
Probably it was, me stark naked bent over the bonnet of his car in broad daylight down a country lane and him with his trousers around his ankles.

roxyrunner
Not a date
Not really a date but I was flirting with this guy for a while and finally one night at a bar I grabbed his hand and said let's go. Got back to my room and he threw me against the door and took me right there.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
A woman riding me CowGirl Style in the front seat of her car – in the parking lot of my apartment complex.

Late at night – only a few people around to watch her ass bob up and down through the windshield.

EasySlut4you
Geez 23233 - what kind of straight boring ladies do you date?
If I'm not prepared to fuck on the 1st date I don't go out with em at all.
doesn't need to be anywhere special either - just a fun time will do.
I'm low maintenance & easy to please.
And I thought ass to mouth was just good clean fun & as perfect for a 1st date as a last one jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
it wasnt quite a first date as I had met her before, but this was the first time we went out together,
when we got back to her place she stripped of and blew my cock, before turning around for me to fuck her doggy, then her arse was pushed up fo rme and before long we had done just about every thing,
the next thing I knew, her flat mate joined in too, great times

Forum Level:
Just getting started
hotel bar
I met a girl one evening who sat down next to me in a hotel bar in NYC. After 30 minutes of small talk which started on the topic of business travel and then got progressively more personal and intimate (it's easy to talk intimately with strangers), she told me that her kinkiest sexual desire was to sit on the toilet and have a man piss on her between her breasts, and feel his hot pee run down over her belly and between her legs ... that it got her very excited. She asked if that shocked me. I said no, just thinking about it made me excited, and I invited her to feel for herself. She reached over and squeezed my stiff dick. We finished our drinks and went to my room for an evening of very naughty wet sex. I saw her several times over the next five years when I travelled to NYC.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I've fucked 4 different women on the first date prior to buying them dinner

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Met a girl through a mutual friend in a bar... offered her coffee.... went to my student room and after kissing for a while we stripped to underwear....then she just grabbed my cock and pulled me into her....had sex all night and next morning...made her breakfast around midday....walked her home.... 2 happy people got exactly what they wanted.....

surely this is not that rare a story?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Back in my single days, and quite awhile ago when there didn't seem to be an abundance of BI guys I did pretty well with couples who desired a BI guy to explore their fantasy. One very nice couple took me out the first time to a steak dinner, then we went dancing. The dancing with her clinched the deal. I saw her give her man the "nod" and we went to their place for a very very hot threesome.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Not sure if you can call this a "first date". But this is a true story.

I was single for several years, and rented a house with a buddy of mine. At one my buddie's girlfriend said she had a friend, "Melissa" that was really cute, nice, and sweet that she wanted to hook me up with. She gave me Melissa's number but I never called her because she lived several cities away. The next week my phone rang and it was this Melissa girl on the other end. We talked for a bit, and she was indeed a very nice, intelligent girl. But I really wasn't interesting in dating anyone. The next day at my softball game, my friend's girlfriend came up to me and said that Melissa really liked me and wanted to meet me in person. I said ok, thought nothing of it, and continued on with the game.

About two weeks later, out of the blue, the doorbell rings and I open the door to find Melissa. In shock, and a little confused, I let her in. I had only spoken to this girl one time weeks before and now she was at my house?? I got an instant stalker vibe, but I was in the middle of making dinner so I politely asked if she wanted to join me. I offered her a beer and we chatted a little. I went out to the back deck to check on the BBQ. When I came back inside I found Melissa completely nude, spread eagle on my kitchen table massaging her breasts and sticking my cooking spoon in her pussy. I stopped dead in my tracks unable to believe what I was seeing. She promtly said "I thought you might like this for dinner instead" and she took the spoon out of her pussy and licked it off. She motioned for me to come to her, which of course I did. She grabbed my hand, placed it on her wet pussy, and told me to play with her clit. I rubbed her wet pussy and played with her button. She moaned a little and proceeded to unzip my pants to stroke my cock.

Then it got weird. She reached over, grabbed a sloppy handful of baked beans and starting jerking me off with them until I came. She then put my cock, with its mixture of BBQ sauce and my sticky white cum, in her mouth and licked it clean while looking into my eyes the entire time. She stood up, drank what remained of her beer, and walked over to where her clothes were and got dressed. Meanwhile, I'm just standing there in disbelief above this mess of beans on the kitchen floor. She walked over to me, said "it was nice to meet you, thanks for dinner" and left.

The steaks on the BBQ burned. I didn't ever hear from her again.

gingercog
We had just been out and he was driving me home. Going down quite a quiet road so I told him to pull over. We both go out the car and I was wearing a very short skirt so I pulled down my panties and bent over the the car bonnet and told him to fuck me. He didn't last very long but it was still fun

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Maybe...
I got a call from a hot guy I had dated in high school. He wanted to go out with me the next night, but I couldn't. I was already obligated to go out on a movie date with a guy I'd had a not-so-secret crush on for years. His family was extremely racist and he wasn't, but had just gotten the balls to actually ask me out.

I suggested to the first guy that we have a lunch date. He wasn't in town long and our schedules didn't match for anything else. We went out and then went back to his room to fuck. It was mediocre (he must've been tired. lol) and neither of us got anything from it.

I called the second guy to ask him to pick me up there. I had to get my unruly curly hair in order and repair my cosmetics. I didn't have time to go home and do what needed to be done, but if he had to go a little bit further... When he got there, the 2 guys sized each other up...one black, 5'6 and muscular, the other blonde and blue and lanky but over 6 feet tall. They nodded at each other, and I left with the white one. The second guy. After our movie, we made out in the movie theater parking lot and I wanted so badly to blow him. So I sucked his cock and he fingered me to a complete and satisfying orgasm. We only then realized that we forgot to go to a more secluded place. laugh

Forum Level:
Just getting started
kinkiest first date sex
kinkiest... in high school, had went skinny dipping with my girlfriend and her parents, after we got out, she and i took a shower, then we all went to the movies, she didnt wear panies under her skirt and at some point during the movie, she put my hand under her skirt so i could feel how stick she was from my cum

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Once this hot girl I lusted after and always hit on at the club gave in and went home with me. I made her cum several times, went through a box of condoms. She called her mom in the morning and was telling her how great I was in bed and how hard she came. I never had that happen before or since!

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
1st wife
We met on a deployment. I took her into my tent and we fucked while 12 other people "slept" feet away. I got a lot of props from the guys for months.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
2nd wife
We had talked for months before meeting. We were camping with family for our 1st rendevous. We snuck away after they were asleep. I diddled her and ate her til she came, in the front seat of my suv. Then we snuck off on a trail and fucked.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I was on a business trip once and at a hotel I decided to go to the bar for a drink before going to dinner. There was a rather plain lady sitting there and i struck up a conversation with her. I asked her if she was free after dinner to out. She told me she had a dinner date and they woud be back at the hotel about 9pm. She said If i was still there we could talk about it. Well her dinner date showed up and she was a stunner. Yup they were lesbians. just my luck!! Any way i showed up at the bar about 9 and sure enough they came in. We talked a while and then they asked if I was up for some fun. Wow! Was I! Anyway we went up to their room and they proceeded to go at it. Turned out they wanted someone to pull their hair while getting eaten out. They told me after they got done they would take care of me. well they sure did!! Anything you could think of with 2 fems and me!!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I asked darkforse out to my house to fix her dinner for our first date. We didn't get anything fixed before we were nekkid and in bed fucking our brains out! Not very kinky but she came 3 times and she is an absolutely fabulous fuck! And she gave me 3 hickies on my chest. One every time she came! It was great sex! Eventually fed her a nice steak.

Her_Toy
First date kinky
I have a very hot friend, 23 years my junior. I got to know her from real life rather than online, and we clicked. The first time we fucked, she used a strapon on me, also various vibes, a dildo, one of which was a double ender we shared, and a prostate vibe. She was into spanking in quite a big way, so that happened. She also took a couple of butt plugs and enjoyed anal almost as much as vaginal sex. It went on all afternoon into the evening and through most of the night until we eventually got some sleep ahead of resuming early the next morning.

So, yeah, that was probably the kinkiest first date I ever had. thumbup

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I can think of three times I met a woman in a bar and within three hours was fucking her. Nothing especially kinky that I can recall. That was a long time ago, though. I'm too worn out for that sort of thing now.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
the wild Biker party
will I went out with a girl that really liked me a lot and I took her to a biker party some of my Buddy,s where members of the club and she was so horny for we even be for we got to the party she showed me her tits and rubbing on my cock and licked it and suck it a bit win we got there we drank and smoking as i have her meet my friends and others and soon some of the old ladys and a couple of the pass around girls took off there tops and some of the brothers would go up to them and pinks and lick and suck on there nipples and grab and run there ass or pussy and soon a a couple of the girls i think one was an old lady and the other was a pass around striped totally naked and started pay with each other and soon there where guys on them both fingering and licking the creamy pink will you know as the girl i was with seen that she got even more horny and she got more and more drunk and Hi I rub her tits and she rub my cock throw my paints i took out her tits and played with them socked licked and nibbled on her nipples as she looked on at the other girls know taking on some of the Brothers she took me out and went down on her knees and gave me a BJ i had one of my friends come over behind her and play with her tits as she sucked on my cock and i had him finger her she went nuts i pulled her off my cock and pulled her up and i pulled off her summer Dress off her body and took her closer to see the other girls getting used and enjoyed and becoming cummy sloppy mess as she looked on i rub and fingered her and my buddy played with her tits she drank some more ad smoked she was a creamy sopping wet mess she was wasted i took off her panties and layed her down on a nearby table me and my buddy eat her two 2 sloppy cream orgasm as a couple other guys came over and played with her tits i took out my cock rub it all over and between her creamy sloppy wet pink lips and slipped ball deep and fucked her like a wild man tell i splattered my cum inside her pussy i had her clean me off as my Brother slipped in for sloppy second,s he had her clean him up as another member took his turn with her she just laid there moaning out shaking and body trembling as wave after wave washed throw her body i then one or 2 others took her also then she just laid there naked and a sloppy mess looking around at other being fucked and eat or and cock being sucked i let her rest for a bit then i slipped back inside her and enjoyed messy supper sloppy sex with her again i got her Dress could not fin her paint and my buddy helped me get her to my van she would not put her Dress back on so i drove her to my buddy,s place tried to fuck her again but she passed out the next afternoon she asked me what happen i told her she seen some other girls getting eat out and fucked and that she got supper horny and got naked ya i remember some of that and you fucking i told her i fucked her 2 times and that she wanted more so a couple of mt buddy,s also fucked her and we all filled with are cum and that she loved it so i fucked her 2 time again and she even let my buddy fuck her after that weekend she would hang around with use and she turend in to a real slut we did some wild kinky things with her

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Many years ago, I had just broken up with a girlfriend and decided I needed to get away. I packed a bag and headed for the beach, leaving at about 1:30 in the morning. I was about halfway there when I saw a car on the side of the road, with a good looking girl standing beside it. The hood was open, so I stopped to see if I could offer assistance.

It turned out that the car had developed a leak in a transmission cooling line, and enough fluid had pumped out that the car would not move. I was able to patch the line, using a rubber hose and clamps, but the car was still not operable due to the lack of fluid. I offered to either take her to the nearest open service station, or to go myself and get the needed fluid. I did not want her to be uncomfortable riding with someone she did not know.

She rode with me, and we did not find an open station for about 20 miles. When we finally did, she bought the fluid and we headed back to her car. I filled the transmission and told her to start the car and see if it would move. She did and the car went into gear as it should.. I told her that I would follow her to make sure she had no more problems, and headed back on the road. About 45 minutes later she stopped at a doughnut shop, and I pulled in behind her. She told me that she was falling asleep at the wheel and needed a cup of coffee.

We sat and talked and finally got back on the road. I followed her to where she was staying (a condo owned by her family) and she parked the car, came over and gave me a kiss and told me to call her (giving me the number to the condo) at 5 that evening. I called and she asked me to come over, because she wanted to take me out to dinner as a thank you for rescuing her

I spent the day laying on the beach, (mostly sleeping) and then paid ro use a changing room/ shower to clean up. I still had not gotten a room, so I called her from a pay phone. I went to her place at about 6, and she greeted me totally naked. She said she had slept most of the day, and was just getting ready to get in the shower. She gave me a hug and a kiss, and asked if I wanted to help her in the shower. Of course I accepted the offer, and we spent the next half hour or so soaping each other up and fondling each other. When we started to run out of hot water, we rinsed off and after doing a poor job of drying ourselves she led me to her bed, told me to sit on the edge and knelt between my legs. She had great oral skills, and after a while she pushed me back and straddled me. We spent about an hour switching positions, and eventually both exploded in pleasure. I was a little concerned about pregnancy but she assured me she was on the pill (and back then the worst thing to worry about could be cured with a shot of penicillin grin )

We went back in the shower to clean up and while we were in there she told me she had to pee. She just spread her legs and let go, causing me to have a very visible reaction. She asked me if I had to go, and it took a while for me to relax enough to pee. She grabbed me when I started and sprayed my pee all over the tub.

After that we went out and grabbed some dinner, and went to one of the many bars on the boardwalk. She was wearing a skirt with nothing underneath, and would flash me regularly We spent the evening drinking, and when the check came she refused to let me pay. At closing time we walked back to her condo, and about halfway there she kicked off her shoes, stepped off the boardwalk into the sand, and spread her legs slightly She peed onto the sand, stepped back onto the boardwalk, and bent over to put on her shoes. It was all I could do to look at her bare ass and not drop my pants right there.

We went back to her place. and as soon as she closed the door she stripped, I picked her up, carried her to the bed and started to eat her. She said that she needed to clean up first, but I just kept going until she came several times. We went at it and were still going when the sun came up. She said she wanted to see the sunrise, and opened the door to the balcony The balcony had walls on both sides, so the only view of it from outside was directly in front of it on the ground and there was no one around. She walked out naked, and bent over the railing, telling me to take her in the ass. I inserted myself in slowly and when I was in started pumping gently, and then increasing the tempo. She seemed to be enjoying it, and suddenly she released her bladder, spraying pee every time I pumped into her.

After we finished, we went back to her bed, and fell into a deep sleep. It was late that afternoon before we woke up, and she asked me what time I was supposed to check out of my hotel. I told her that I had not bothered to get a room, and she asked why. I told her that my original idea was to drive in the night before, spend some time on the beach and then decide if I was going to stay that night or drive home.

She smiled and said that I should have told her that I did not have a place to stay when I left her the previous morning, and she would have invited me to stay with her then. I told her that she was obviously very tired, and it was not my style to take advantage of someone who may not be thinking clearly.

She had family members who were supposed to get there the following afternoon, and she did not want them to know that she was sleeping with anyone (this was back in the 1970's and her parents were religious) so she asked me if I would mind leaving the next morning. I told her that I would have no problem doing so. I drove home the next day and was so worn out that I did not even think about sex for a couple of days (which was very rare when I was a young man)

I returned to the beach many times that summer, and every time she was just as wild as before. Most times I would stay at her condo, but if she had family there, I would get a motel room and she would spend time with me there.

We did not have that much in common, other than the sex, so the relationship did not last

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I've never even tried to have anal on a first but I did have a fmf threesome on a first date, I had already had sex a few times with one, the other girl was her girlfriend, we had a threesome the first time we all went out. cool

Forum Level:
Just getting started
fucked an ex behind a water pump station next to a busy road after walking in the park on our first date

EmmaJane32
I met a guy online and it turned out he lived local to me. One day just before Christmas he persuaded me to meet him at a cafe. We drove to a car park at a local beauty spot and he started fingering me. He suggested we get into the back of his people carrier, as he had put the seats down. Immediately I was in the back he took off my knickers, pushed my knees apart and started licking my pussy. People we walking within a few feet of the car and I was scared of getting caught, but he was sucking my clit and it felt amazing. But then he suddenly pushed his tongue into my pussy, licking me deep. I shut my eyes, opened my legs further and started grinding against his tongue. I stopped worrying about being seen and almost hoped that someone was watching. Very quickly I had an incredible orgasm on his tongue. It has been on my mind ever since when I masturbate. I've never seen him again .

cstmflash1
Random girl I met at a bar. We went home together and started to get undressed. I was shy and not hard so about 1" or less. She giggled and said she had never seen one so tiny but that her roommate liked tiny cocks. She called her in and they both played with me until I was a full hard 3". They then both licked my tiny shaft and balls until I got off. For a guy built like me that was pretty awesome!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I met this girl on a party boat
and we went back to her studio apartment and did just about everything but fuck (including doing 69 out on her balcony) So the next time I we had our real first date we must have started fucking as soon as we got back to her place. She told me after that she didn't fuck me the first time we me because she wanted me to come back. Look back at my days with her fondly