Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nude hiking
Anyone else gets a thrill from hiking nude ? There's nothing better than on a hot summer's day to feel the sweat dribble down between your ass cheeks and your low-hangers slapping against your thighs as you walk.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love it. I don't know what I like more, the nude hike it self, or the knowledge that I'm going to a fantastic public fuck and suck when we reach the top.

I love an outdoor romp, a literal roll in the hay. When we bought our house the critera I gave the realtor was "private enough that I can fuck in the front yard".

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
NUDE HIKING!!
YES, THE BEST WAS THE KAHALAU (SP) TRAIL ON THE NORTH SHORE OF KAUAI.
BEYOMD THE TWO MILE MARKER THERE ARE A LOT OF NUDE HIKERS!!
THE TRAIL IS ABOUT 11 MILES EACH WAY PLUS TWO TWO MILE EACH WAY WATERFALL SIDE TRIPS, SO ITS ABOUT 30 MILES TOTAL; BUT YOU CAN CAMP AND DO IT IN PHASES.
wink jerk

NakedLady
I`ve never done hiking but fancy trying it. I often go nude on beaches and absolute love the feeling of being naked outdoors.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
NakedLady
I'd love to follow you up a hill some time. wink

NakedLady
jack76
Jack, you would be welcome to so long as its not a long steep one...you may have to give me a piggy back the rest of the way otherwise

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes - a nude walk or hike can feel so exhilirating.

Hypospadias

I would love to, just have not had the chance...

msmilf2
That would be awesome I just have no idea where I could do it without getting arrested if someone saw me, lol.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've done it a few times and have found it to be a great experience. There's just something about being naked in nature that feels so good.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I used to love
Where I once lived I would jog along the beach in shorts a way strip off and have a swim/ bodysurf nude and then walk further on to dry off. Tha air and sun reaching every part of ones body was wonderful

Forum Level:
Just getting started
MsMILF2 wrote "That would be awesome I just have no idea where I could do it without getting arrested if someone saw me, lol."

That's really sad sad Imagine being arrested just for being nude! What a bummer...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
"Jack, you would be welcome to so long as its not a long steep one...you may have to give me a piggy back the rest of the way otherwise"

Thank you for the thought, just what I needed for a morning rise!

As for where to do it MsMILF2, we've done it where ever we please! It only ads to the excitment when you've got to duck into the bushes and find a way to occupy your time while you wait! You find police of any sort hiking the trails usually anyway. If someone catches you and gets offended, split! We have been caught a few times, and observed quietly from above twice that we know of, no complaints yet. I think a lot of people who aren't ok with it feel more awkward than anything, and if you make an effort to remove your self from their vision, they go about their business. It is a natural area!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'd enjoy some nude hiking. Anyone here in Colorado know where we can do that??

Forum Level:
Just getting started
That should read you DON'T find police of any sort walking the trail! I've never seen a cop deep in the woods yet.

Go to your local forest service ranger station for maps of secluded trails. Pick one far out with no water features, crazy rock formations, or really old trees for privacy.

nakedguy
I've never been on a real nude hike like start to finish, but have hiked the paved trail all over hippie hollow in austin. i have a nude hiking pic in my collection but it was really just a short trek to a secluded place to take the pic lol. walking around naked outside is great though, i also went for a nude walk at a nudist resort/ranch i went to last summer. feels amazing when it's hot out.

my biggest fear about naked hiking is not getting caught (you keep your ears open and have shorts in hand), but poison ivy/oak!! rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes yikes down there.....

Flashfan
revive this thread
lets revive this subject...there has to be more nude hikers out there...done it myself a few times...it would be more fun with a group....anyone???

Skyman60
Nude Hiking
That is one of my fantasies, would love to try.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
While I don't do it myself, my wife likes to get her gear off out in nature sometimes, when she is in the mood. Very occasionally she will do it to get caught if she knows the right type of people are coming up the trail but generally she just likes the feeling and the risk of being a long way from her clothes out in public areas. She just has to watch out for sunburn, insect bites and sharp branches damaging sensitive places.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
lamihot said: While I don't do it myself, my wife likes to get her gear off out in nature sometimes, when she is in the mood. Very occasionally she will do it to get caught if she knows the right type of people are coming up the trail but generally she just likes the feeling and the risk of being a long way from her clothes out in public areas. She just has to watch out for sunburn, insect bites and sharp branches damaging sensitive places.

As someone who has seen Lam naked, I was wondering what you meant by "she will do it to get caught if she knows the right type of people are coming up the trail"? What are the "right type of people"?

BiTv
I have done it quite a few times. Love the sensual feeling of total freedom. I don't take anything to cover up with should I meet others, and love them seeing everything I have - which is easy as I'm shaved all over. I am usually so turned on that I also masturbate while walking naked, and really enjoy spunking in the open countryside. I've had some interesting conversations with others whilst naked, with some lovely compliments on my body and penis. One or two have enjoyed watching me toss myself off and ejaculating in front of them, which always makes my day.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I'd love to, but...
I don't even wear shorts, long pants only. Briars, bugs, rocks and my nuts need to stay separated. Love the idea of it. I have hung around a campsite naked but no actual hiking.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I did a naked ramble, similar thing I guess, a while back in a small group. Great fun and very sexy.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sexual Discussion
Well as most things that we all love doing certain activities and as usual as a whole as far as nudity the USA lags behind on Nudity and I have spent so much time going to every Nude Beach I could while doing my mission as a Army Ranger Special Forces Special OPs Military intel and Australia was the most awesome catching women walking up an Hairy Pussies so many and my cock so hard and they were so mellow so much fun but france Has more Hirsute Narly hot Hairy Pussies in the world and I couldn't parley voo Francee very little didn't need to they were fucking the way

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Naked Hiking
NakedLady said: I`ve never done hiking but fancy trying it. I often go nude on beaches and absolute love the feeling of being naked outdoors.

Hey Naked Lady and I agree and for me that motivation thing for me a great female friend and their friends Thanks Naked Lady

Forum Level:
Just getting started
thaifan said:
lamihot said: While I don't do it myself, my wife likes to get her gear off out in nature sometimes, when she is in the mood. Very occasionally she will do it to get caught if she knows the right type of people are coming up the trail but generally she just likes the feeling and the risk of being a long way from her clothes out in public areas. She just has to watch out for sunburn, insect bites and sharp branches damaging sensitive places.

As someone who has seen Lam naked, I was wondering what you meant by "she will do it to get caught if she knows the right type of people are coming up the trail"? What are the "right type of people"?

If it is a bunch of rough looking men, we both know it could lead to trouble. If it is kids, or elderly, or a woman, she will cover up. If it is youngish, safe looking man then we will both decide if he is right. Sometimes we have let a dozen people past and not done anything, other times, she has surprised 2 or 3 people in one session. We will usually find a place like some rocks or something to hide behind where we have a good view of who is coming a long way up the trail so we get time to decide. If she decides to go for it, she gets so excited while waiting for the unsuspecting victim to come around the corner and accidentally catch us in a photo session, or just her walking past him casually without a stich of clothing on except her shoes.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
nobody else?
has to be more of us that hike nude

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Absolutely I love hiking nude and get sweat and sex few time after hiking, although were exhausted but still was kinky and fun.

quietwacpl
We hike nude, I (husband) even hate to wear boots hiking. I've got gnarly calloused fred flintstone feet. Thankfully there is still a lot of open areas here in the PNW that aren't saturated with people.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Oh yes I love to hike and to walk nude. And I love to do it barefooted even if it is quite hard sometimes.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Did it a few years ago in west wales & loved it.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.89 seconds