Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Paid for Sex?
Has anyone here been paid for sex,even just once? If not yet,would you consider it under the right circumstances? A few years ago a girlfriend of mine told me a true story how she,when she was 24(10 years earlier)"prostituted" herself for one time. She said it was exciting and the"john" and sex were great,but she'd never do it again. I have to admit the story really turned me on at the time. Anybody else have experiences with "pros"?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
shockwowcpl
Professional sex is just an invasive form of massage. Plus, it can literally wear a girl out. Serious medical problems result from having sex with 10+ men a day, STDs not included.

Every girl who's in the business is in it for important reasons...maybe she's fallen in with a guy who's decided to pimp her out and she does it out of love for him. Maybe she's got a large family to care for. Maybe she's addicted to drugs. Prostitutes are almost always addicted to drugs. If the drugs don't force them into it, they sustain them during the tremendous stress of being whatever the next man wants her to be and giving her body (a jewel beyond any price) up to whatever wanders along. And this doesn't include the millions around the world who are kidnapped and xxxxxx into it.

If you really know and understand it, there's nothing the least bit sexy about prostitution.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Sexy Mature Lady
I've been paid for sex a few times by an old man in my village. His wife isnt interested so I help him out. I need the money so we both get something out of it.

streetlightboy
i've paid for it. i was 17 at the time lol i wont get into the reasons and shit.
personally i dont see the big deal about paying. its fun and they do what you want and cuz you are a "customer" they are so nice to you. even though its fake..but fuck it. ive been thinking about getting another. but this girl i know, we may become more than friends..so i dont know.

shockwowcpl
Sex is about much more than a pole in a hole. Wait and see what develops.

That's my advice.

streetlightboy
yeah i know. im not some 13 year old. smile

SOUTHSIDEBREWER
im gonna catch hell for this one but here goes ,
have you taken a woman out to the movies , dinner , concert, museum , to the bar for drinks ?? if so guess what ..... you paid for sex. not saying women are whores , im just saying that if money came out of your wallet and at the end of the night you got laid , you paid for it , maybe not payed her but you payed

Krazie-shy
SOUTHSIDEBREWER
That's one of the reasons why I don't like guys to pay for me.

shockwowcpl
Southside--
This is a common misconception, and thanks for letting me controvert it. There is a huge difference between providing for a woman and paying for sex.

Gagerx
SOUTHSIDE
What you said is all true and being a guy I get it....

However the reality is she didn't go out with you because she was hungry and needed a meal or really wanted to see a movie or show and could never affored it, she went out with you because she wanted to go on a date and maybe liked you.

Yes we pay for women when dating and traditionaly the man is the "provider".

However in this day and age the man being the "provider" and taking care of the women financialy is somewhat antiquated.

having said that I have visited a prostitute once or twice and feel it should be a legal business.

Krazie-shy
shockwowcpl
Yes and no. This is one of those arguments that I can see both sides on.

Take for instance the one night stand that you pick up at the bar. The guy buys the gal drinks to get in her pants. How is that not buying her? And both people know exactly what is going on in this situation.

Then think about the bf and gf who go out to eat. The guy might be trying to romanticize her, but he might also be trying to spend quality time with her. Either way, in this situation the lady knows that she may or may not sleep with him and that it will probably not affect their relationship in the slightest.

shockwowcpl
Krazie
Depends on how the girl feels about the guy. If she really likes him and has a powerful orgasm with him, the sex will probably urge her on to more investigation. If she's drunk, or he's just clumsy, most of the time she'll forget him. (almost everyone has a difficult time cumming while drunk...)

A prostitute, on the other hand, is almost guarranteed to forget everything about a customer except for how much he paid and whether he requested anything weird, whether she lets herself cum with him or not.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Look at it from another perspective

A man cannot "buy" a woman who is not "for sale". A woman cannot "sell" herself to a guy who is not "buying".

That is, if the woman is prepared to have sex with the guy she just met, is dating or is married to irrespective or whether he buys her an expensive dinner or a cheap beer, then no prostitution has taken place, but he may have committed solicitation. Only he knows for sure.

If, however, the woman only has sex with the guy because he spends money on her then she has engaged in prostitution and he may or may not have engaged in solicitation. Only she knows for sure.

cool

msmilf2
Maybe the girl goes out to dinner with the guy fully intending to get laid afterwards? What if it didn't matter whether he bought her the meal or not and she just let him think it was the proper thing to do. But really she just wanted laid.

Women like getting laid too. rolleyes

shockwowcpl
I think sex is a much more emotional ordeal than most men and women around here want to give it credit for being. It's very rare that people will have sex unless faith, hope, love or some intoxicant is involved. The whole point of the intoxicant is to simulate the emotional excitement of love and to make the hopeless look up and around.

SOUTHSIDEBREWER
thanks everyone
I can see both sides , all i was saying is man or woman , we all pay in some way.

msmilf2
Southsidebrewer
Fo’ Sheazy!!

I don't know what that means.

shockwowcpl
I hope it's not a reply to MILF if I say:

BWAAHAHAHAAAA!!!

Hilarious.

SOUTHSIDEBREWER
FO Sheazy
<<~~ breaking out my ebonics to english dictionary
fo sheazy means the same as fo shizzle , in plain english = for sure lol

msmilf2
Okay thanks! People have said that to me and I just say uh huh!

TheTexan20
I havent
I have never paid for sex nor would I.... but, if you consider taking a girl out on a date and paying for everything then getting laid afterwards I guess I have paid for sex lol. But I only consider it "paying for sex" if thats all you get. no date,dinner, nothing... just sex only.

Krazie-shy
^^^TheTexan makes a good point.

mrseven
Paid for bj's
Oh those were the days....New York, New York it's (was) a hell of a town... My friends and I would go out Friday nights get a little drunk and then someone would say "hey lets go to the city and cruse hookers" Blow job 20 bucks, watching your friends freeze their ass's off on the side walk...priceless.

sexbyhand
I had sex with my ex-wife 8 years ago and am STILL paying for it! LOL!!!

TheTexan20
hahaha
that was funny!

9"innj
Never did but I may have to in order to fulfill my Asian girl fantasy, How much are happy endings anyway?, lol

OhMyGoddess
I have never paid for sex nor have I ever been paid for sex.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i will admit i have years ago. i began to see this one girl. she had been in the bussiness for several years and was very good at her job. she said she made good money and she really enjoyed sex. probablly just a lie lol, but the first time i paid extra for anal. i had always wanted to try it so i did. the rest of the time i visited her which was a total of 4 times she never charged me for anal, she said she didnt charge extra for regular customers.i did enjoy it and i know what some of you are saying about the drugs and stuff you could take one look at the other girls and tell which ones were pure drug heads paying for thier addiction i never would have tonched them.now i dont think i would pay for it. after all if you want to get laid you can always find someone at a bar she may not look like much and you would never see her again but you got your nut anyway and you never know you may find yourself a real fuck buddy...........

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have paid for sex a few times.
but never while in a relationship smile

bigmoondog
I HAVE!!
BUT I HAD TO GIVE A REFUND.....WITH INTEREST tongue

mrseven
9"inNJ
"Never did but I may have to in order to fulfill my Asian girl fantasy, How much are happy endings anyway?, lol"

They would have to charge you double LOL