view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
SM61
Worth waiting for
My wife and Ali had been out for the evening, whilst Ali's hubby and I had sank a few beers and talked about the usual stuff. Ended up discussing sex, Andy told me that he loved to see his wife with other partners.

Carol was drunk and very sleepy - she wanted to go to bed, Andy said he would help her up the stairs. When they had both gone up, Ali flopped down beside me giggling and tipsy.

Over the many years I have known her she has flirted with me whenever she has lost her inihibitions through drink. Unfortunately this has never gone any further than her teasing me in many different ways but always leaving me with a rock hard cock screaming for some serious attention. But at least at the end of her teasing she would always smile and say, 'one day' whilst giving my cock a gentle squeeze!

But somehow I knew tonight was going to be different.

She quizzed me about what Andy and I had been up to whilst they had been out. After much discussion I happened to mention that we had been talking about our sexual fantasies. She looked at me, gave her sexiest smile and asked, 'And what is yours?' Although I was very reluctant to answer and kept changing the subject she kept asking. Eventually I turned and looked at her and replied, 'You'.

She went very quiet - shit I thought, I've really over stepped the mark this time. After what seemed like a life time she turned to me, pulled my head towards her and kissed me with an intensity that left me breathless. From that point on she never said a word, her actions did all the talking.

We kissed deeply as she encouraged me to explore her body. Her full breasts and proud nipples were everything I had imagined. She moaned and pulled my hand away, only to force it to the button on her jeans.

I quickly pushed her jeans down and slipped my hand down her panties. Her beautifully trimmed pussy was waiting for me. My hand cupped her as her lips gourged with blood and parted for me. My fingers were greeted with the wettest, silkiest pussy I could remember. I had to taste her. She willingly helped discard her clothes and almost purred as I spread her legs greadily. With only a gentle probing from my tongue her curtains widened and her clit was fully exposed. Time seemed suspended as I feasted on her.

But now came the moment I had yearned for. She pulled me by the hair and repositioned herself on the settee. She was on all fours with her head over the arm, back arched and her beautiful round arse presented as a gift. I moved on to my knees, grabbed her thighs and plunged my cock deep into her. I held that position and revelled in the scene in front of me. At last it was really happening to me!

With the waiting finally over I urgently began to thrust into her, Ali responded.

Without warning I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned my head and found Andy stood just behind me, naked, smiling and stroking his cock. 'Can I join you?' he whispered.

He went to Ali, lifted her head, kissed her and then offered his cock to her which she greadily accepted. I couldn't believe it, we were both playing out our fantasies, but was Ali?

Without boring you all with the details, the next couple of hours proved to be the most sexually intense thing that has ever happened to me, I'm hoping it won't be the last!!

Andy and Ali are still our closest friends, and the 3 of us are all just waiting for the right moment to present itself again. Perhaps one day Carol could be tempted to join us?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
andyz1970
hi
great story, sounds too good to be true but the sort of thing the wife and I would get up to, keep them coming.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
andyz1970
do you fancy coming camping this weekend?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Great story
very well done, just enough detail
to make a hot story! got me hard ! hehe
jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Great story, hope you have more to add jerk jerk jerk

andyz1970
hi
Why don't you come camping without Carol this weekend, maybe Ali will let your fantasys come true, you know she's up for it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
great story

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 1.11 seconds