view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
never had anal sex with a woman or a man but ....
I've never given or recived anal sex. Played around with a few things in my own bottom. ( I'd die too if family or friends found out) But what I'd like to know is how do things go with your penis, does it get covered in poo. Do any of you have enamas beforehand, just let your partener suck it off or what. Otherwise surely your bed would get a bit errr shitty

If this thread breaks our rules please 
bimale1985
It is not always a "shitty" situation back there. If you both keep clean then the chances are good that it wont be. There are things that you can do like using enemas to clean yourself out or whatever. You need to make sure that both you and your partner are ok with everything and just relax when it happens. There is almost never ALOT of shit when you do this, but sometimes there is alittle bit and the way you deal with that is up to you. Some people can overlook it and some cannot.

Speak to the person before hand who you are going to do it with. And, make sure you keep it clean back there.wink

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've been married for 59 years and every now and then don't ask me why, my wife wants anal.Over the years, we have done it probably a dozen times or more and when she wants it and we do it, she goes nuts. She just loves it. One weekend, we fucked her ass 3 times and she still wanted more. I could do it all day and nite if she would let me but I am happy when the "anal fucking bug" hits her

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My Wife’s Ass is HOT
My wife will sometimes get very horny and sit on my face. I LOVE when she rubs her pussy all over my face. I will grab he hips and pull he pussy to my mouth, tongue her, drink her juices, then lick and suck her clit until she comes. After that I will flip over, and her and lick and tongue fuck her ass. That usually ends with a screaming orgasm. I will bend her over the edge of the bed and fuck her pussy very slowly while I work a finger into her ass. She loves it but will not let me fuck her ass. Onetime I was fucking her pussy and fucking her ass with my thumb, After she asked what I was doing with her ass. I told her I was fucking it with my thumb, you should try my cock. Still, sadly, no.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
an enema or two followed by a shower to make sure everything is clean on the inside and the outside. 2c

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.47 seconds