view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Deelicious
Comments
How Come that we all get so many views but so few comments we take the time to post our pics why don't people leave more comment thank you x

If this thread breaks our rules please 
dutchpatrick
Mostly I watch photos to jerk off to, and then I have little time to write anything.
Another reason could be that with so many pics, only a few stand out.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
blackmoreshat
i sent u a message dee,is that ok?

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Dee, I think most men just like to look. I try and post comments when I see a picture that I like, but can't always think of something witty to say. But I will say this about you, HOT!! and thanks for sharing! jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Funniest Comment of All Time
I bumped this old string to publicize the funniest comment that I've ever received... thumbup thumbup

ErosBi said: "I want to wear that sexy bush on my face!"

I've been giggling all morning... grin grin grin grin heart heart heart heart heart

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Julieannfringe said: I bumped this old string to publicize the funniest comment that I've ever received... thumbup thumbup

ErosBi said: "I want to wear that sexy bush on my face!"

I've been giggling all morning... grin grin grin grin heart heart heart heart heart

oh yes that gorgeous bush is like a wam blanket on a cold winter day now cover me sexy

wouldchuck
I love to make comments on pics.
Always good ones.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Guys, you know this thread is 12 years old, right?

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
cath68 said: Guys, you know this thread is 12 years old, right?

yep julie bumped

Forum Level:
Just getting started

Well I am glad it got bumped because I agree. We go through all the trouble to make and post pics and the reason we do? Comments and ratings. Comments takes a little effort but rating is a click of the mouse. I have guys who constantly ask for me to tribute them but they have never even rated a photo. So...

Hey guys! Please rate and comment! If your going to look, at least rate, please.

Sorry, my rant, lol

xxx Sarah wink

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Totally gree
Totally agree. It’s as if some people are shy. I taken the time to put a true story together just recently, but not had one comment. So I’m not sure if my style of writing is any good and the topic of interest to others. So it’s put me off somewhat sharing other stories.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My concern is not so much the lack of comments, but more, the nature of some comments. My wife and I like to sit back once a week or so when we go to bed early and have a look through here and check on any comments or PMs. Of course, like anyone here, we both like to read the nice comments and compliments, but we both quickly scroll through the thoughtless,crude ones. You know the type.
I wanna fuck her ass
Will she suck my cock etc etc

It would appear that many are written by semi literate teenagers. I would hope that any comments I leave are liked by both the husband and wife reading them.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have only lately realized how much potential there is here to express myself...I would be more than happy to comment on someone's pics! smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started

If the nature of the comment is crude, that's okay with me, I love dirty talk. If someone says they want to fuck me or cum all over me, I consider that a compliment too. After all, this is a sex site right? Now if they send pms or comments that are racial or mean, then that bothers me and I will usually block that person. But calling me a slut or a whore is just all in good fun!

xxx Sarah wink

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.81 seconds