Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Slurped
Amount of cum?
Measured carefully by girls or guys, in a measuring cup preferably. Also, consistency and color: thick and creamy, watery, in between; very white, yellowish; taste: sweet, sour; salty, etc.?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
BorisBelten
Not so interesting
Mine is very white although the is a gland that adds some more yellowish fluid the the ejaculate. But generally most (and most well-looking) is the white fluid. The content is sugar and zinq. The sugar, scientist say, is meant to keep the sperm active. That may cause sweet taste at times.

I, for my part, do not drink or eat it. But I was often ask by others to drink my white stuff (see photos). Some seem to enjoy it and get aroused by the idea of getting much of it. But the amount differs. I observed that it gets more if I look at erotic material often before I ejaculate. And, the length of the playing with my penis determines the amount of the fluid.

Amazingly I had sometimes strong erotic feelings during sleep, woke up and wanted to suck my own penis. Although I felt it possible in the dream phase it was of course impossible in real live which fact disappointed me each time this happened.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Dadbod78
I’ve never measured how much I cum, but I’ve been told on more then one occasion that I cum a lot.

Mine is white, usually thick but if I’ve been playing or fucking for a long time it gets more watery

My Pre-cum has a slight salty taste, doesn’t taste bad at all to me, my cum though is a bit more salty with a tangy flavor to it. Pineapple does help with the flavor

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Dadbod78 said: I’ve never measured how much I cum, but I’ve been told on more then one occasion that I cum a lot.

Mine is white, usually thick but if I’ve been playing or fucking for a long time it gets more watery

My Pre-cum has a slight salty taste, doesn’t taste bad at all to me, my cum though is a bit more salty with a tangy flavor to it. Pineapple does help with the flavor

how much pineapple do I have to eat for a sweet treat..nice too see someone who can read lol dave btw sophias hubby

Dadbod78

how much pineapple do I have to eat for a sweet treat..nice too see someone who can read lol dave btw sophias hubby

Well being that I love pineapple in general, I eat a lot to begin with with, but you have to eat some every day. I probably eat 6-8oz a day maybe

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've been told that I cum a lot...,mostly thick and creamy...Colour is always white..
jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My wife used to have a fetish for measuring how much I came, so I do know that I've cum anywhere between 3 and 11 ml in a single cumshot. If I haven't cum in a few days the consistency is thicker and has a yellowish tint, and the precum is very slippery and viscous. If I've cum recently, such as the day before the cum is thinner and bright white. If I've cum the earlier in the same day the precum is watery, and the cum is typically thin and translucent white in color.

1DadBod
double_cream said: My wife used to have a fetish for measuring how much I came, so I do know that I've cum anywhere between 3 and 11 ml in a single cumshot. If I haven't cum in a few days the consistency is thicker and has a yellowish tint, and the precum is very slippery and viscous. If I've cum recently, such as the day before the cum is thinner and bright white. If I've cum the earlier in the same day the precum is watery, and the cum is typically thin and translucent white in color.

I couldn’t have said it better myself. I also find that mine does not taste that bad to me, precum is very pleasant and my cum salty and tangy

Mark_dd
How much I cum depends on how long I have been playing jerk or fucking bounce for. Some times when I wank myself off I can give myself a facial when laying flat on my back. tongue or give my partner a facial when I pull out and finish myself off. No complaints from he as she loves a big load.
If I cum quickly it will be thicker in consistence but less.
The taste is alright..... been told by some who knows that it tastes good. grin similar to most I've tasted.