Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
For the Ladies... and guys too
Anyone have any experience with remotely controlled vibrators? I just ordered one for my FWOB (check the forum for that one) for her birthday and hope to help give her the attention she needs. We're still WO benefits since it's a challenge for us to get together but maybe a new, interactive toy will be just what we need to enjoy each other... albeit at a distance.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Remote control vibrators

Yes I have “toys” I use with my stepsister that include remotely operated vibrator speeds and pulses. However I’m not familiar with any that are available for “long distance” control....such as capable of using during phone sex or camming.
The remote is only good for about 10 feet maximum.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I have a Lovense remote vibe. Works fairly easily. It is rechargeable. Lasts about 2-3 hours on a charge depending how much you use it. It is 100 covered in silicone and slips inside easily. Your partner would then use the phone app as the remote. It can be controlled locally when with the person or you can give long distance control so anyone with the app can control it.

There are a bunch of different vibration patterns that vary in intensity. Just a matter of finding the right one that works for her. I need more clit stimulation versus internal vibration so I like the high speed pulsing patterns myself. I think they do the best job. It is pretty quiet if you have pants on and are in a moderately noisy environment but would not recommend it while wearing a dress or skirt in church. That might give you away lol.

I don't use it all the time, but it is a fun addition to our sex life. Especially when you know you will be having sex later. If I am out with hubby all day, it drives us both crazy playing with it and knowing we will be doing something later. I will also give remote control to hubby's 2 best friends that I play with regularly when one of them might be coming over. Well worth adding to your sex drawer, just do not expect it to be as intense as a rabbit vibe or Hitachi wand. Not even close. And contrary to what you may see on cam sites with professional cam girls that use this or similar models for tips, they do not make you feel like you have been jolted with 10,000 volts of electricity. Pleasant definitely, stun gun worthy? No.

Hope this helps

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
For the Ladies... and guys too 16-Sep-19
15:13

Anyone have any experience with remotely controlled vibrators? I just ordered one for my FWOB (check the forum for that one) for her birthday and hope to help give her the attention she needs. We're still WO benefits since it's a challenge for us to get together but maybe a new, interactive toy will be just what we need to enjoy each other... albeit at a distance.

.....so just what is a FWOB, a friend that you're "not having sex" with?

If that's the case I hope you've talked about this already.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.37 seconds