Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Blowjobs and foreskin
I'm a bisexual senior who has had a number of pleasant sessions with men and couples but I never was with someone who had not been circumcized. My question is is the head of his cock more sensitive and is the foreskin a help or hindrance. I'm curious and would enjoy the experience.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
only been with one circumcised guy he seemed a lot less sensitive
when most guys are erect you barely see the foreskin
difference seems to be no need to lube up with foreskin
i might be wrong?

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
Every uncut guy my wife and I have had threeways with, the foreskin was a problem for her. She had to keep peeling it off of his head if she wanted to have direct contact to his head while giving him a blowjob. I can't speak for uncut men vs cut men as far as sensitivity goes because I was circumcised when I was a baby, but I can't imagine being more sensitive than what I am now. All I know is how it feels without the long foreskin. To me, if a woman knows how to use her hand or mouth to slide over the head in place of the foreskin, that is a big plus. My wife knows exactly how to do that too. Sometimes all she has to do is suck the head or lick the back side of my cockhead (frenulum) to get me off. In my opinion, the only time foreskin would be helpful is when a guy wants to jack himself off. No need for lube or saliva as lube. Just slide the foreskin up and down over the head to get off.

Also, foreskin, or lack of foreskin is no issue for her during intercourse. She could't tell the difference between the two in her pussy.

If this reply breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.39 seconds