Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
mem121
What's your favourite sexual position and why?
What's your favourite sexual position and why?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wife on top, with all of her weight on me. In addition to the genital stimulation, I get easy access for extended kissing, all-over skin contact, and convenient access to her ass for groping, cheek-palming, cheek spreading and fingering.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Her on top.....riding

My first choice is me on my back and my gf straddling me Cowgirl style. I like her lowering herself onto my cock....watching her tits bounce when she fucks me...being able to fondle her tits...able to reach around and squeeze her ass as she grinds me...seeing her face as we fuck.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
position
Clouseau64 said:
My first choice is me on my back and my gf straddling me Cowgirl style. I like her lowering herself onto my cock....watching her tits bounce when she fucks me...being able to fondle her tits...able to reach around and squeeze her ass as she grinds me...seeing her face as we fuck.

i will second that ,, it was our best of any that we enjoyed thumbup thumbup thumbup

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Doggie, so I can thrust deeply and hold her hips and see her pussy lips embracing my cock and see her ass and watch her boobs swinging! jerk

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
#1 favorite for me is cowgirl. I like to control the thrusting and love getting my tits played with while on top.

#1A is doggy. Deeper penetration, usually harder and faster and throw in some ass spanking and I am happy happy!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
In india v have very old sx litrature caled "kamasutra", since many years i have tried many of its position n it was just awesome. But at present, i just sleep down n guuy they fuck me in regular position, as i hav lost interst in sx, so i simply sleep down n keep my legs wide open to get fuck.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My wife and my favourite is what we call The punnai guitar, or pussy guitar. It is when she lays down on her back on top of me. With my dick in her this way, one hand is free to work on her clitoris, while the other is free to play with which ever nipple she wants played with. This way, she gets the feeling of a dick in her, while her clit gets a good seeing to, with some titillation as well.
For me, I get the feeling of my dick inside her, but also get to play with her titts and pussy at the same time. We are very often able to cum together when we do it this way.
Every now and then, I prop myself up on pillows a little more so we can both watch ourselves go for it in the mirrors.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Sitting in an Easy Chair
Mine is sitting in an easy chair in the morning sunshine with you kneeling in front of me.... These days I can't hold out for more than a few minutes.... And after I recover, it's your turn.

Sunshine anyone? kissass kissass kissass thumbup1 thumbup1 thumbup1

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Missionary. We like to be face to face during intercourse and my wife can't be on top because she is two times heavier than me. Also this position allows me to hug her very close and strong in the moments of orgasm.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Crossed spoon. After a quick rough missionary shag we just lay relaxing. She is on her back. I am on my side under her bent knees. Won't go very deep but we both are rubbing her clit for countless orgasms.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Julieannfringe said: Mine is sitting in an easy chair in the morning sunshine with you kneeling in front of me.... These days I can't hold out for more than a few minutes.... And after I recover, it's your turn.

Sunshine anyone? kissass kissass kissass thumbup1 thumbup1 thumbup1

Sunshine here! Love doing that but just as the beginning! heart

BareFeetFuck
Our favourite is when she sits on my face and grinds her pussy up and down raspberry
I love drowning in wet pussy, especially when she squirts in my mouth.
(She likes to be a bit rough and leaves some razor stubble )

Doggy position is second for us, but only anal 'cause I'm not long enough to reach her pussy from behind blushing

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
There are a few really good positions including the good old missionary and they say variety is the spice of life. To b honest though, I would probably have to admit that I tend to have my strongest orgasms in the doggy position.

Forum Level:
Just getting started

IN

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Long ago...
My fave was a colleague who loved sex... maybe even a bit more that I did. She loved to take me in while I lie on my back. She'd take "little bites" out of me with her pussy lips, slowly consuming me a little at a time until we were grinding. She loved me to fondle her breasts while this was going on and then pull her down tight with my hands on her hips when fully consumed. Nothing better... unless her blowjobs, they were a very close second.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
upside down
i love for my wife to have her head towards the floor with her ass up against the couch up in the air and i stand and kinda squat and have my cock deep to the balls , the position puts my asshole right there where she can stick her finger in my ass and finger fuck my ass while im fucking her cunt , then soon as i cum i pull out and squat on down where she can suck my cock while i tounge her cummy pussy out ,,

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Doggy style for us, my bald twins banging on her clit, maximum penetration. The oral pleasures are important too smile

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Doggy...He does all the work LOL LOL

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
I love watching my wife ride my cock. Either facing me as she is on her feet riding me straight up and down or on her knees reverse cowgirl "twerking" her ass. I absolutely love watching her long inner lips cling to my cock as her fat outer lips are bulging from having my cock in her. drool

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hands down it would have to be doggie style for either sex. devil