view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
women - do you like the taste of your guys cum or just do it to please him?
women - do you like the taste of your guys cum or just do it to please him?

How many of you swallow, spit or not in you mouth?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
sscd
cum
I just like cum. It can taste different from different guys but I don't remember not likeing any. And I swallow. jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Killing me.
sscd said: I just like cum. It can taste different from different guys but I don't remember not likeing any. And I swallow. jerk

Is it comforting or wrenching to know such women exist? LOL. My wife is a spitter, always has been. She’s swallowed but only when I was younger and literally shot it down her throat! She’s happy I’m old now. The few times I’ve done it I swallowed, seems the polite thing to do. As for taste I’d have to say it’s not something I’d request but when the guy is spurting and moaning I just swallowed it down, wasn’t thinking anything other than the heat of the moment.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
swallow, spit or not in my mouth
all the above, depending who the guy is and how his cum is

i do not like cum, so i rarely swallow,
which makes it more special when i do
jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Decade age when i first time tried cum, it was disgusting and did not like at all, but after some slow start, was sometime just use to taste it very light on request of guy, then suddenly i started liking it, and found that taste of pre-cum was more tasty then cum, they I started liking cum also, n at present, not to please guy, but i really like the taste of pre-cum and cum. i swallow it. i play with it, n whatever stuff, i like it with cum.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I don't necessarily like the taste or texture of cum and frankly never really met a woman that truly loved the taste. To me it is just part of the fun. I willingly swallow for hubby and my close guy friends I play with.I don't consider it just to please them because in the moment it's hot no matter who wants it. I keep that as a special thing just for them. It also makes clean up a breeze in cars and other public spots. Anyone outside that circle of friends has to cum on me.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Tapioca
I kind of agree with Dee. It usually tastes and feels like unsweetened tapioca which isn't exactly my favorite taste, but I do appreciate the reaction that I get when I do swallow. On the other hand I get much the same reaction whenever the white jets land on my boobalas. Photo op! bounce bounce so why swallow unsweetened tapioca?

Now whatever became of that guy whose sperm tasted like wintergreen? I really liked that taste! Maybe I should have married him? thumbup thumbup

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.39 seconds