Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sex in your 70's
I'm told that woman in their 70's are more sensative and experience some of the best sex of their lives at that time frame. I just wonder if is true. I know from my experience they really enjoy not worrying and lots of long slow attention.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
just saying

We are 70 and in the swing lifestyle with friends in their 60's to 80's, and we all have as good sex now as we have always had. That being said, tits are a little more saggy, dicks are not as big as they used to be, all a little over weight, a few more wrinkles, BUT the enjoyment is still there. The women are ,some squatters, some multi orgasmic, some big tits, some small tits, some nipples sensitive, but all orgasm. The men, again are over weight, and their dick as not as big as was, or get as hard, (but with with a little help with modern medicine all get hard) Most of the men still cum, some more than others, but the enjoyment is still there.
I say all of this because sex when we are young it was different than now. When you are young you want to be a stud and fuck long and hard. Women want to be the sex machine. (and there is not a thing wrong with that, we were the same) Which is all good, but when you get older you are way more relaxed and enjoy the act and the partner you are with way more deeply. We really feel bad when we see and know couples in their 40' and 50's that for some reason or another, (medical or lost interest) are not having sex. We still do love the whole process, kissing (which is another lost art, we love to kiss long and deep), hugging, and foreplay. I don't know if it "this might me the last sex we have, as I might check out tonight", or what the thought process is, but most of all us old folks still love sex. Take heart young ones, it only gets better. We still have sex at least 3 times a week, and when you add in the 3 somes, and 4 somes we have, we are still pretty active. I am fortunate that I am married to a wonderful woman that loves sex. Like I said "it only gets better"

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
ooops

the word I was looking for was women still SQUIRT ......not squat....although some can still squat on my dick, all our knees have not gone bad, LOL

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I take the above as an inspiration, we are 61 and 52 here, as said: more wrinkled, saggy, not as hard or big...
We still enjoy sex as much as when young. Like everything or at least most things in life things have changed.
Use it or lose it and who the Hell wants to do that!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Try The80s!
Can still throw the old log hard as a rock into fresh young pussy, not as much as the old days but two or three times a month. Thank god for Asian massage! If you can not cut the mustard,you must lick the lid! raspberry raspberry raspberry

marriedbi52
sam8688 said:
We are 70 and in the swing lifestyle with friends in their 60's to 80's, and we all have as good sex now as we have always had. That being said, tits are a little more saggy, dicks are not as big as they used to be, all a little over weight, a few more wrinkles, BUT the enjoyment is still there. The women are ,some squatters, some multi orgasmic, some big tits, some small tits, some nipples sensitive, but all orgasm. The men, again are over weight, and their dick as not as big as was, or get as hard, (but with with a little help with modern medicine all get hard) Most of the men still cum, some more than others, but the enjoyment is still there.
I say all of this because sex when we are young it was different than now. When you are young you want to be a stud and fuck long and hard. Women want to be the sex machine. (and there is not a thing wrong with that, we were the same) Which is all good, but when you get older you are way more relaxed and enjoy the act and the partner you are with way more deeply. We really feel bad when we see and know couples in their 40' and 50's that for some reason or another, (medical or lost interest) are not having sex. We still do love the whole process, kissing (which is another lost art, we love to kiss long and deep), hugging, and foreplay. I don't know if it "this might me the last sex we have, as I might check out tonight", or what the thought process is, but most of all us old folks still love sex. Take heart young ones, it only gets better. We still have sex at least 3 times a week, and when you add in the 3 somes, and 4 somes we have, we are still pretty active. I am fortunate that I am married to a wonderful woman that loves sex. Like I said "it only gets better"

Married 47 years. Wish I had an active partner still! She hit menopause & just quit!!! ohmy

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
KEY Partys !!!!!!!!!!!!
went to first 'key party" with my College Girlfriend! Smoothie & dancer

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wifey is 67 I'm 66 and we're having the best sex of our lives. She has more orgasms now than ever before. 70 is getting close and we are ready for it yahoo

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Sunaura open Sex resort
In N/W Ind-----Single guys WELCOME ! Google it or call? If your close---worth the Trip! Been there since the 60s----ADULTS Only---Must be 21 to get in----lots of OPEN Fucking and Sucking! Smoothie

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Same here
I'm 74. I'm still ready daily. Too bad my wife is ready maybe once a month. She actually stopped having sex with me for about 15 years. Just shut down. Said she wasn't interested. Don't know why, but changed her mind about 8 years ago. So, it's a little better. But it's the same routine every time. I do what I can, but she's very inhibited. We could be doing other sex acts, but it'll never happen. Sex in the 70's + can happen if you want it to. I wish I could find some on the side here. I'm open to almost anything. Wish my wife were too.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sex in your 70's
64 here and have the libido of a teenager. Thank god for modern medicen. Late in the evening I may need alittle help but first thing in the morning ready to go ! thumbup1

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.7 seconds