Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Horny Old Man
I am 80 years old and still horny, unfortunately I can't get hard but I still manage to have a nice load.when I cum but it is difficult to find people willing to play. Any suggestions.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I miss Craigslist Personals
Until they shut down the personal ads I would occasionally get too horny and dissatisfied from only having masturbation as an “outlet”. I would advertise for a very simple, uncomplicated, “Mutual Handjob Cock Massage” for ‘people ike me” who were seniors without partners.
I see the gentleman who posted this thread is from California and possibly they have more options for “personal ads’ out there than they do here in central Virginia. If so i’d Suggest he post a similar ad...or alter it to suit his needs and aim it at other seniors in the same predicament.
Best of luck.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Don't Understand???????????
With ALL the SEX resorts and Clubs that let in Single Guys-----WHY don't they GO ?????????????????????????????? When I was Single---I would GO and Hook-up with COUPLES!-----SURE---you might have to suck a Cock---or have yours Sucked? But it was REAL_________ Smoothie---

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i do sx stuff 4 mon* n don’t care about the age, so cal grl, prstit is alwys open
i do sx stuff 4 mon* n don’t care about the age, so cal grl, prstit is alwys open 4 everyon

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.44 seconds