Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
hotnige121
gay sex the next day
The next day we met up again
This time in his room as most of the women had gone to town for the local market
So we knew we had a couple of hours to ourselves
I went up and knocked on his door and when he opened, all he had on was a towel I walked in and he just let it drop to the floor, he already had a good hard on and I went down on my knees and took his cock in my mouth it wasn't long before he started to moan but he stopped me and said it was my turn so I quickly striped off and he was sucking me my head was spinning and I through I was gonna come so I said let's 69 and come together, e both came in each others mouth at the same time and it was not long before we were hard again, this time we tried anal for the first time, I went first and his arse was nice and tight and after a few thrusts I shot my load and he said now it's your turn and he put his cock near my arsehole then I felt a pain it was a nice pain and after a minute or two he shot his load and said don't move, i could feel his cum running down to my balls then I felt his tongue licking my arse and balls, we both got dressed before the wife's came back and my wife got a great fuck that night while I was thinking about what I'd done early that day.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
wow!
That, and your previous story were really hot!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
gay sex
great story very lucky guy yahoo jerk raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Gay fun
Wow hot story did you have any more fun

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.7 seconds