Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
wifes first bbc
I got ready to go out for my nights fun with a guy I knew, and my wife also got her self ready, she told me she was meeting a guy for a drink and poss bring him back, but for some reason tonight she seemed to be smiling more than normal, but I didn't push for details, as some times she just seemed to like to tease me,

I met my guy and we had our fun, but the night was a bit shorter than normal, with me heading home around 10.30, so it was no surprise to see a extra car on the drive way when I pulled up,

I walked in, our hallways leads straight down from the front door, and I could hear the normal noises of Linda being fucked, I stripped of and walked towards our bedroom, in the dim light I could see her on her knees on the bed, with a guy fucking her doggy, it wasn't until I got to the bedroom door, I could see clearly he was a well built black guy, his cock pounding her hard, and as yet I could not tell which hole he was in, he jumped a bit seeing me, as I said hello my hard cock let him know I was cool with him being there, my wife told me to lay under her and eat her cunt out.

I did as i was told, and straight away i could taste his cum in her cunt, his cock now fucking her ass as my cock was sucked into my wife mouth, I took her clit and his cum into my mouth,

We kept going like that for ages, then I heard him grunt, his cock swelled bigger still jerking as he flooded her ass with another load, after he had rested his soft cock plopped out, my mouth ready to slurp up his cum, and boy was i rewarded with a huge load, I took t all, as he watched. my cock also exploded into my wifes mouth,

As we rested she introduced me to him, and told me she wasn't going to tell me about him, as she knew I would have stayed home to see her take his black cock,but she wanted him to her selve to start with.

But my juices really got going, when she told me he was bi too, my mouth took to his cock and I began to suck him hard again, as soon it returned to a firm state my ass dropped onto him, and I rode his cock to full hardness, and boy was it good, he was to big some 9 inches or so but it was so nice feeling him push up into my tight ass, he asked about my night, and I told him, and that he was fucking a cum filled ass, this seemed to get him more excited.

He swung me over fucking me doggy his cock finding every inch of my gut now being his third cum it was taking him longer, my wife under me now sucking my cock again, as his assault kept going, my anal orgasms began to roll ot quick time, one after the other, each orgasm tightened my ass on his cock, then wham, he trust into me so hard, his balls exploded big time and I felt the heat from his cum hit inside me, he panted like crazy and pulled my hips back hard onto his cock, finally falling onto my back , Linda slurping up his cum running down from my ass.

We let him relax and then he told us that although he was bi, he had never fucked a guys ass before, only oral, but once I rode him he loved it, and he said his orgasm was mind blowing, well it didn't take much to talk him into a rematch at a later date.

I fucked Linda's ass filling her with my cum as he lay under her eating her clit while i did, he also then licked her clean of mine and his own cum, saying he wanted more of that too.

It was so nice each time seeing black on white as his cock slip her cunt open, a sight I will remember for life.

If this thread breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.47 seconds