view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Amanda1953
Sex Tape
Has any wife made a sex tape for there husband or a husband wishing there wife was the actress in one

If this thread breaks our rules please 
marriedbi52
My wife doesn't masterbate, but we have made quite a few of our play together.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
sscd
Tape
I'd like to make one.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Sex Tapes
There was a man that passed away who had three tapes of me. It didn't bother me he had them, didn't bother me what he would do with them. But I now wonder what happened to them and if they are still around or not.
It was very exciting at the time. I found out from another man that couldn't ever keep his mouth shut that they had been shown to others which was a strange feeling. You pass people that look at you funny and that is the first thing that pops in your head. Has he seen me?

marriedbi52
Candy52958 said: There was a man that passed away who had three tapes of me. It didn't bother me he had them, didn't bother me what he would do with them. But I now wonder what happened to them and if they are still around or not.
It was very exciting at the time. I found out from another man that couldn't ever keep his mouth shut that they had been shown to others which was a strange feeling. You pass people that look at you funny and that is the first thing that pops in your head. Has he seen me?

If he hasn't, it's his loss! But it should always be with your permission & knowledge.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.34 seconds