Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
wifes fun with friend
many years ago, times were tough and money a bit tight, we swung with lots of couples and some guys, and one couple, Ginger and her husband, we met a few times, one night Ginger rang Linda and asked if she would be up for a meet with her and a guy to put on a lesbian show for him, and he was willing to pay them, after asking me and I said yes, Linda told Ginger she would, and the time etc was set.

The night came, and Linda got dressed nice and sexy, with a see tho top and mini shirt, and of they went, Ginger said they would most likely be home 10 ish, Well 11 came and went, then midnight, before Linda, walked in naked and showing signs of being well and truly fucked,

In bed as I ate her out, tasting his cum in her, she told me that they went to the motel and Tom let them in, he was tall and good looking, and they soon got into putting on a good show for him, she said he stripped off and stood wanking as they played, but she felt his hand on her ass then he touched her pussy, she also said she was going to get him to fuck her any way, but he asked if he could fuck her and would pay more.

Well Ginger and Linda took his cock and cum with him fucking her ass as well, and dropping a load in both holes, she also told me he wanted to meet them again in 2 week times when he was back again.

Two weeks later, Linda dressed in a vert sexy dress, and took of once more to meet Tom, I knew she would be out till late, so I took of to meet a couple to keep me busy, getting home around 1 am myself, to a empty house,

Around 3 am, Linda came home, this time her face still covered in cum and dry cum over her tits and legs, I went down as she told me about her night, turns out Tom brought a mate with him and both paid, so Linda got them both for most of the night as he big tits and shaved pussy turned them both on, she told me she took at least loads, and Dave had a nice big cock too, which split her ass open nicely she said.

She met them both after that on her own several times, each time, coming home later and showing signs on wear and tear, but also a fist full of money, and each time I ate her out and fucked her too,

I know once he stayed over night and came home just before lunch, at least dressed but her cunt a mess and spank marks on her ass, she said they wanted to get kinky and spank her for being naughty, and she was very reluctant to tell me every thing, as I was fucking her ass, she said that when they went into the shower, Dave knelt her down and began to piss over her tits, I cum in her ass as she was telling me this too,

I know she loved meeting the guys, and it was a shame when Toms job changed and he didnt stay over in town any more, but she still had fun with other guys and couples but not for money any more.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
wifes fun with friend
Wish my wife would do that

If this reply breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.34 seconds