Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wedding guest
I'm 67 4'10 38d-32-36 married never cheated on hubby. But with hubby having prostate surgery no erections,cum or sex in last 2 years. We went to my sisters son wedding, probably be boring. Well sitting at our table an older out of town guest. He seem very nice an sat next to me talking small chat. As the evening continued he ask me to dance a few times, hubby didn't mind. During one slow dance I felt his bulge against me. I have to admit got me a little hot. I got up to use bathroom and as I came out he was there asking me if I like to get some cool air outside. I looked around and agreed. We walked over to garden when he wrapped his arm around me bringing our lips together as deep kiss and groping my tits and squeezing one of my nipples. I was definite excited and moist Dow below. As the wedding wrap up around 11 most people went back to hotel. But my hubby invited a few back to our place. I showed Chris around the house and we stole a few more kisses. By 2 everyone had left except Chris. The 3 of us talking as we had a night cap. I excused myself and went upstairs. I came back in a robe and I told hubby u like to see ur fantasy. I drop robe and I had on just a one price black see all teddy. Chris eyes made a bee line to my huge tits. I went and sat on Chris lap. I reach down and I felt a big hard on. I got off and unzip him and pulled his pants down. Oh my what a big cock about 8 1/2 inches and big mushroom head. Hubby looked at me but I knew he liked what he saw as I went down on him. Omg I love a hard cock in my mouth, licking his cum filled balls.It felt so big rolling my tongue around his head hearing him moan and pushing my head down on it. He stood me up unsnap my bottom button dab laid me back on couch and ate my pussy till I came in his mouth. He took me up stairs pull my one piece off sucking my tits and fingering my slippery pussy. My hubby sat in chair watching. He spread my legs and rub his cock over my clit. He said do u need a condom I said fuck no I want you to creampie my married pussy and with yah his huge cock slide in bang me silly until I hear him moan and omg it was like a well I could feel at least 6 hot cum squirt. I heard hubby tell him to fuck her good she need a big cock and cum. We fell asleep as hubby went to his room. I woke up around 9 told hubby go out get us some coffee and bagels. When hubby got back ther was Chris fucking me doggie tits bouncing as hubby open door. Chris said I had to fuck her again, he loved small women with big tits as he fuck me hard his balls slapping my ass as he groaned and empty his spunk deep in me. His cum running down my ass on to sheets, his slap his cock on my ass a few cum drops splatter on me. He said let me get a shower and get back to hotel to checkout. He came out of shower nice body and cock hanging down. I looked at him and said I never got to taste ur cum. He walked over I took his cock in my mouth and was like a whore sucking him. I grab his balls and squeeze them till his cum was exploding in my mouth. Omg glob of hot cum in my mouth dripping off my chin and mmmmm I loved the taste and swallowed most of it. He left hubby said he was glad that I got taken care off. So who knows I think I want more cock lol. Poor hubby just watches cann't jerk off.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
wedding
good for you , and sounds like your hubby was happy for you too, 2c

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wedding guest
Wow that is one horny story, lucky hubby to watch your pussy being stretched and fucked, did he have the cream pie, that would have even more horny. Are you now his regular fuck buddy I do hope, good for hubby too it's tough when guys have those troubles but good on him for watching you have sexy fun long may it continue xx Please post some more horny story's. Many thanks for posting this one. xx

Forum Level:
Just getting started
great story
I enjoyed reading your story. It made my old cock stand up thinking of being the guest.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wow!

I’m very impressed Jen. You are one very sexy woman. Well done to your hubby also for allowing you the pleasure. The way it should be in your situation.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
give us a photo
Please post a rear view of you down on your knees

Forum Level:
Just getting started
HOT!
Very hot story!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hubby
Amberkiwi said: Wow that is one horny story, lucky hubby to watch your pussy being stretched and fucked, did he have the cream pie, that would have even more horny. Are you now his regular fuck buddy I do hope, good for hubby too it's tough when guys have those troubles but good on him for watching you have sexy fun long may it continue xx Please post some more horny story's. Many thanks for posting this one. xx

Wow that made me so wet I came twice just reading the story! bounce

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
A very enjoyable read

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.6 seconds