Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
In Front of a Stranger...
I've long had a fantasy to be on cam with/without a guy. For many reasons, I can't do it. Still, I wanted to be "watched" and finally made it happen.

Was a lot of things that happened to get to this point, but my regular partner, Mr. Y and I were at a nice hotel bar this past weekend after dealing with work issues. We work for different companies but see each other often. After our work obligations ended early, we went to our separate rooms, showered and changed for a night out before we would inevitably be in one of our rooms for sex. I put on some of my sexy lingerie, stockings, garter, bra, all matching, then a black dress that's easy on/off. smile

We were at the bar a while, and it was kind of slow. A guy, mid-30's came in, nice eyes, great shoulders, looking sharp in tailored pants and a white shirt. He ordered a drink several places away from us, but Mr. Y said, "Not much going on, why not join us?"

The guy was a little startled, but shrugged and took a seat. Turns out his name was Kyle. He was stuck at the hotel because of a flight delay and reschedule. We've all been through that so plenty of sympathy. This being a super nice hotel, he could have done much worse.

Then he asked if we were married, and Y said, "No." For some reason, I was feeling bold and just blurted out, "We're fuck buddies."

There was awkward laughter and then Y said, "It's true," and I added, "Really, it is."

Kyle shook his head. "Good for you. Is that why you're at the hotel?"

"Work and play," I said. Then it hit me that maybe I could live out one of my fantasies in a fun, safe way. I said, "We just met, and this will sound crazy, but I have a fantasy to be a cam girl, but just can't do it because of work and stuff."

Kyle just shook his head, like wow, this woman's crazy.

"Seriously," I went on. "I'm not going to have sex with a stranger or anything like that. But if you want to watch, it could be fun, right?"

Kyle looked at me then Y trying to figure out if I was serious or not. "You mean just watch you two get it on?"

"Yeah," I said. "No touching unless you're invited and if you want to."

"Well, this is a first," Kyle said.

"Have another drink and think about it," Y suggested.

"I'm thinking about it," Kyle replied, as he looked me over.

I have to say, the lust in his eyes thrilled me but also made me nervous. I worried for a sec that I went too far.

"Have you done this before?" asked Kyle.

"No," I answered. "But if we're going to do it, we better go now before I lose my nerve."

I must have sounded sincere, which I was, because he gulped his drink and said, "Okay."

Up the elevator we went, down the hall to my room, and at the door, Kyle asked, "You guys aren't going to rob me or something?"

Y and I broke out laughing. "All good," Y told him. "Anything gets too weird or you want to leave, just walk out."

Kyle smiled and said, "Okay. Let's see what happens."

My room was actually a suite with a little sitting room first, then a bathroom, then the bedroom. I told them to have a seat, Y took one end of the couch and Kyle took the only chair. Now, I was more nervous than before because I really had to do this and wasn't sure how to start. Y was enjoying my anxiety as he just gave me a smile to say, "You asked for it!"

I pulled my dress up over my hips and asked Kyle, "Do you like stockings?"

"I like those," he said.

I leaned forward, pushing out my butt. "Are you an ass man?" I joked.

"Nothing I don't like," he said.

I sat down next to Y, who promptly put a hand on my thigh. I swung my other leg up so Kyle could see my panty covered crotch. Y rubbed my legs then worked his way up to my pussy, gently stroking the fabric over it. I saw the bulge in Kyle's pants and stared at it as much as he was watching me. Then I reached one hand to Y's dick, rubbing it outside his pants.

I was warm before we got to the room and now I was really hot. My clit was super sensitive and every time Y brushed over it, even through my panties, I got that tingle. I could have cum in a few minutes but didn't want to. Instead, I told Y he needed some attention.

Y's a kinky guy. He had no fear taking off his pants, shorts, and shirt and sitting back down with his dick there for Kyle to see. I kneeled down between his legs and started stroking him, looking over at Kyle now and then. There I was, giving Y a handjob, thinking, wow, someone else is watching. It was strange but very sexy.

I don't do a lot of oral, but I did the best I ever did it then. I felt Y's hard cock in my mouth, using my tongue and hands as I worked up and down. Y moaned a bunch and even stopped me when I had just the head inside my lips and was swirling my tongue over it. I expected him to cum, but he didn't.

So I got up and asked Kyle, "How am I doing?"

"Fucking hot," he groaned.

"Good. My turn." I slipped out of my panties and sat back on the couch with my dress bunched up and my legs kind of open. I told Y to rub my pussy, but only on the outside. He knew what to do.

He caressed my inner thighs and the edges of my labia. This gets me as close as I can to an orgasm without going over the edge. I was so hot and wet, that I was starting to seep a little. The feeling of my own juices down there added to the erotic thoughts in my head that I was going to fuck soon with a total stranger watching.

I stopped Y and said to Kyle, "I'd like you to rub my pussy until I cum."

He hesitated a second or two, then stood up and dropped his pants. Next went his underwear and shirt. He had a nice, straight cock pointing straight out at me. If I had less sense, I would have asked him to fuck me. But I'm only a little crazy and not stupid.

He knelt on the couch beside me, his hard cock right there where I could easily touch it. I propped my one leg over more and told him, "Touch my clit. Gently."

I almost jumped as his fingers slid over my mound to my clit and began to softly graze over it. He had a nice touch, firms sometimes, never hard, and kept moving slowly. I grabbed his cock and stroked slow from the bottom all the way over the head. he was a little bigger than Y but not huge, don't ask me how big, I don't measure them. lol

Kyle's fingers drifted lower, dipping into my wetness and spreading it up over my clit. After a while of this I felt my orgasm start to build. There was no stopping it. I started to squirm, my hips rising to meet his finger. He pushed one into my vagina, just a little and that was it. Boom, I came. A nice shuddering one.

It took me a few seconds after to realize I was still holding his cock. I glanced at Y and started stroking Kyle. I really wanted him in my mouth, but that's against my rules and I didn't do it. I gave him a great handjob, watching his face and cock as I worked him up. It wasn't long before I felt the tip of his dick getting wet with precum, which only turned me on even more. I put two fingers deep into my pussy, feeling my own warmth and juiciness, then put them in my mouth for a taste. Kyle groaned at seeing me do that. I did it again, and a third time, while keeping on with my other hand.

Then I put my fingers in one more time, getting them very wet, and rubbed my juices over the head of his cock. He grabbed my wrist and his hips jerked. He grunted and then he came. His cum shot straight out, landing on my dress. A second blast followed along with some more here and there. He sat back and said, "Sorry about the dress." lol. It was an impressive cumshot, one that would have felt great in my pussy.

But I was going to get that soon enough. I took a little pee break (sorry TMI), dropped my dress, and headed to the bedroom. Mr. Y was there a second later.

I took the middle of the bed, on all fours, my butt up. Mr. Y got right behind me. He rubbed his cock over my pussy then pushed in so slow I almost screamed. Feeling him hard and hot inside my steamy pussy was amazing. I looked over to see Kyle enter the room wearing his underwear, which would have made me giggle but Y was yanking on my hips.

To give Kyle a better show, I got on top, facing away. Kyle was standing at the end of the bed, watching my pussy take Y's cock. I took my time, rolling my hips, really fucking him, feeling him inside me. Sometimes I leaned back, all the while, watching Kyle watch us, which was as hot as I had imagined it would be.

I got off and laid down on my back, pulling my legs up, which Y knows means I want him to cum for me. I don't like a lot of pounding, but after Y entered me again and leaned forward, I pulled his head down and whispered in his ear, "When you're close, fuck me hard as you can." He looked at my eyes, saw I meant it and started moving his hips.

I held my legs back and wide, giving Y full access to my pussy. I saw Kyle near the bed and asked, "Have a good view?"

"Hell, yeah," he said, moving a little closer.

After that I kind of just went with the flow. Y was fucking me steady, which felt great. Kyle was there watching but I wasn't paying much attention to him. Then Y pressed down on my legs, holding them there, looking at me to see if I was still up for the pounding.

"Fuck me," I said.

Y doesn't have to be told twice. He did some all the way in, all the way out moves, then really went at it. Darn, it was rougher than I'm used to but I wanted a good show for Kyle.

Y kept going, his hard cock plunging deep into me. Truth be told, I was imagining Kyle fucking me, enjoying my pussy, having a wild fling.

I opened my eyes and saw Y's face. He was about to cum. I arched my hips up to meet his cock as best I could, but he shoved my legs down, putting all his weight into fucking me.

"Yeah," I said, "Cum. Cum for me. I want to feel your cock cumming in me."

He was closer than I realized because he surprised me maybe ten seconds later, slamming down onto me and groaning. I felt his cock throbbing and let out a moan myself as the warmth of his cum spread deep in me.

Then I heard Kyle say, "Damn." He was right, it was a big finish.

Y got up and headed for the bathroom while I lay there, letting my legs relax. I propped myself up on some pillows and asked Kyle, "How was the show?"

"Hot," he said.

"Thanks, my first one." I reached down to my pussy, which ached a little from the pounding. I put a finger in then tasted it. The salty taste of Y's cum was there. Again, I kind of wished it was Kyle's, something different maybe, new.

Y came back in the room. "How'd I do?"

"Good," Kyle told him. "nice load."

Y turned and looked between my legs where I felt his cum dripping from my pussy.

I loved that moment, as they were both staring at my crotch. It was sexy and naughty and so hot. I lay there a long while until Y brought me a towel to tidy up.

Kyle left soon after. I told him if we see him again in the bar, he can watch. "I'll be looking for you guys," he promised.

That was my first "private" show, I guess. I loved it. I wish I'd done more or better, but it was still great. We'll see what happens.

Stay sexy.

Jen. smile

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Meganu
I enjoyed that story tremendously! Made my pussy very wet!!!!

Megs

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wow Jen, great story, very hot and so well written. Thanks for sharing.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wow!
Great story Jen.

Why don’t you let Kyle and Y spit roast you?

I get the impression you would enjoy.

thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love to watch!

treasurewatch
Hot Story
So great, you got to live your fantasy! Older cpl here; always have loved to have friends watch us when we play! Always such a turn-on! Thanks for sharing your story.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
What a wonderful way to experience your first exhibition. So proud of you. The way you spoke up in the bar and invited him in then making him comfortable with the experience as you shared everything you wanted to with him. I will take this as a Lesson Learned in How to Make it Happen and create my own experience. So glad it was Fun for All! Your confidence is enviable, thanks for sharing this fun and exciting story. Now go make more fun experiences to share with us! thumbup

SoulBandit
Incredible story
I'd love to be invited to watch like that... or even to watch the watcher

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Watcher
I had similar story except i was the watcher watching the stranger. My wife Michele and i love to go to Shangri La Nudist Ranch just north of Phoenix AZ. We always rent a cottage so we can enjoy a few cocktails without driving. It was a Saturday and we were in the pool with 20 or 30 other totally naked people just chatting. After a bit we met a guy that turned out to be a retired professional hockey player and starting chatting with him. His name was Matt and he and my wife hit it off very well, i could tell there was an attraction between them. After a few hours we went back to our cottage to have a cocktail and invited Matt to join us. He gladly excepted and the three of sat on our porch totally naked listening to music and having a cocktail. I could tell Matt loved looking at my naked wife and i could tell that my wife loved him looking at her sitting there naked. I could see that Matt had a pretty good size cock and so could Michele. After an hour or so and a few cocktails we all went inside. We were all naked standing by the bed and there was and i could see he was a little nervous, so i said i am going out side for a bit. I went out on the porch, the door had a glass window and the shades were open enough that i had a perfect view of the bed. After a minute or so my wife went and sat on the end of the bed where Matt was standing and started playing with his cock. I watched her stroking his cock and how huge it got and then watched her start sucking his cock. After a few minutes my wife scooted up on the bed laid down and spread her legs nice and wide. My wife like to be natural but her hair is very thin so you could see her pussy lips very well. Matt stood there for a couple minutes staring at Michele's pussy and then ho got up between her legs. I could see his huge cock resting on my wife;s pussy, it was so hot. Then i saw my wife reach down and grab his cock and guided it in her wet pussy. I just sat there watching matt's cock pound my wife's pussy and i could see her grinding her hips back at him. There were a couple of younger guys in the pool earlier and was hoping they would walk by so i could see if they wanted to come up on the porch and watch with me, that would have been so hot. Well back to Matt and my wife i could see he was getting close because he was really pounding her pussy hard and she had her legs wrapped and holding him tight. I could both of them moan as Matt filled her pussy with his hot cum. Matt got up and My wife just laid there with her legs spread wide and cum dripping out of her pussy. I think she was so turned on and feeling naughty see just wanted to let Matt look at her freshly fucked pussy as long as he wanted. As you can imagine my cock has never been so hard, any way after Matt left well that another story.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Watcher
I had similar story except i was the watcher watching the stranger. My wife Michele and i love to go to Shangri La Nudist Ranch just north of Phoenix AZ. We always rent a cottage so we can enjoy a few cocktails without driving. It was a Saturday and we were in the pool with 20 or 30 other totally naked people just chatting. After a bit we met a guy that turned out to be a retired professional hockey player and starting chatting with him. His name was Matt and he and my wife hit it off very well, i could tell there was an attraction between them. After a few hours we went back to our cottage to have a cocktail and invited Matt to join us. He gladly excepted and the three of sat on our porch totally naked listening to music and having a cocktail. I could tell Matt loved looking at my naked wife and i could tell that my wife loved him looking at her sitting there naked. I could see that Matt had a pretty good size cock and so could Michele. After an hour or so and a few cocktails we all went inside. We were all naked standing by the bed and there was and i could see he was a little nervous, so i said i am going out side for a bit. I went out on the porch, the door had a glass window and the shades were open enough that i had a perfect view of the bed. After a minute or so my wife went and sat on the end of the bed where Matt was standing and started playing with his cock. I watched her stroking his cock and how huge it got and then watched her start sucking his cock. After a few minutes my wife scooted up on the bed laid down and spread her legs nice and wide. My wife like to be natural but her hair is very thin so you could see her pussy lips very well. Matt stood there for a couple minutes staring at Michele's pussy and then ho got up between her legs. I could see his huge cock resting on my wife;s pussy, it was so hot. Then i saw my wife reach down and grab his cock and guided it in her wet pussy. I just sat there watching matt's cock pound my wife's pussy and i could see her grinding her hips back at him. There were a couple of younger guys in the pool earlier and was hoping they would walk by so i could see if they wanted to come up on the porch and watch with me, that would have been so hot. Well back to Matt and my wife i could see he was getting close because he was really pounding her pussy hard and she had her legs wrapped and holding him tight. I could both of them moan as Matt filled her pussy with his hot cum. Matt got up and My wife just laid there with her legs spread wide and cum dripping out of her pussy. I think she was so turned on and feeling naughty see just wanted to let Matt look at her freshly fucked pussy as long as he wanted. As you can imagine my cock has never been so hard, any way after Matt left well that another story.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
very hot story Jen. How I would like to run into you at a hotel bar . . .

Forum Level:
Just getting started
desert man said: I had similar story except i was the watcher watching the stranger. My wife Michele and i love to go to Shangri La Nudist Ranch just north of Phoenix AZ. We always rent a cottage so we can enjoy a few cocktails without driving. It was a Saturday and we were in the pool with 20 or 30 other totally naked people just chatting. After a bit we met a guy that turned out to be a retired professional hockey player and starting chatting with him. His name was Matt and he and my wife hit it off very well, i could tell there was an attraction between them. After a few hours we went back to our cottage to have a cocktail and invited Matt to join us. He gladly excepted and the three of sat on our porch totally naked listening to music and having a cocktail. I could tell Matt loved looking at my naked wife and i could tell that my wife loved him looking at her sitting there naked. I could see that Matt had a pretty good size cock and so could Michele. After an hour or so and a few cocktails we all went inside. We were all naked standing by the bed and there was and i could see he was a little nervous, so i said i am going out side for a bit. I went out on the porch, the door had a glass window and the shades were open enough that i had a perfect view of the bed. After a minute or so my wife went and sat on the end of the bed where Matt was standing and started playing with his cock. I watched her stroking his cock and how huge it got and then watched her start sucking his cock. After a few minutes my wife scooted up on the bed laid down and spread her legs nice and wide. My wife like to be natural but her hair is very thin so you could see her pussy lips very well. Matt stood there for a couple minutes staring at Michele's pussy and then ho got up between her legs. I could see his huge cock resting on my wife;s pussy, it was so hot. Then i saw my wife reach down and grab his cock and guided it in her wet pussy. I just sat there watching matt's cock pound my wife's pussy and i could see her grinding her hips back at him. There were a couple of younger guys in the pool earlier and was hoping they would walk by so i could see if they wanted to come up on the porch and watch with me, that would have been so hot. Well back to Matt and my wife i could see he was getting close because he was really pounding her pussy hard and she had her legs wrapped and holding him tight. I could both of them moan as Matt filled her pussy with his hot cum. Matt got up and My wife just laid there with her legs spread wide and cum dripping out of her pussy. I think she was so turned on and feeling naughty see just wanted to let Matt look at her freshly fucked pussy as long as he wanted. As you can imagine my cock has never been so hard, any way after Matt left well that another story.

Hot story!

sscd
watched
I love to be watched.