view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Tr0ubleG0D
A Night on the Town
Anna woke to the sound of her alarm blaring on her bedside table, on a normal day she would be her alarm to the punch waking 5-10 minutes before, today however wasn't normal. she shifted to the side of her bed and lazily turned off the annoying sound of the alarm all the while dreading this day of work. Anna lifted the covers, swung her legs off the side of the bed and rose to her feet, her long legs and perky nipples exposed in the short shorts and tank top she was wearing. She stretched out and glided over to the bathroom to prepare for the long day ahead of her. Anna stared into the bathroom mirror looking at her self in disbelief, her long red hair (dyed) falling in front of her beautiful brown eyes, as she undressed, exposing her toned gorgeous body. On most days Anna had the utmost confidence in herself, but after a recent breakup and having to go into work today and watch someone receive the promotion she deserved, she had begun to doubt herself. Nevertheless Anna stepped into the shower cleaned herself up and got dressed for work.

Nearly an hour later Anna arrived in the parking lot at work, and decided to take a moment to gather herself in the face of this embarrassment. Her moment was quickly interrupted by a loud thud followed by "Hey Anna!" on her passenger door. It was Lucy her friend from work. Knowing her moment of quiet reflection was over Anna exited the car and Greeted her friend. As they walked in Lucy remarked to Anna "Don't
worry about it, they are crazy to not promote you, your time is going to come. Besides we are going to have so much fun tonight that you'll forget all about it! Shit! Anna thought to herself, she had forgot she agreed to go out with Lucy and her friend Sarah after work. Lucy meant well by trying to get Anna's mind off of things but she just wasn't that into it. She would have much rather gone home and curled up with a bottle of wine. Besides, Lucy was always doing things like this, she was 5 years younger than Anna and loved to party and show off. Lucy was a very beautiful young woman with great curves, she had long dark hair and playful green eyes. Anna thought it was okay, she would have all day to come up with an excuse as to why she could no longer go.

Unable to focus on work, with her coworker moving into her new corner office just across the office space, the time passed slowly for Anna, which is why she was surprised that it was nearly quitting time. She looked up just in time to see Lucy striding over to her desk, Shit! she thought i forgot to think up an excuse. As lucy reached her desk she asked Anna "are you ready to get going, we can head to my place, get ready and have a few drinks with Sarah before we head out." "see about tonight" Anna began before she was interrupted " There is no way i'm letting you bail on tonight to be alone! You need this i need this! it will be fun! now ill let you go home and gather yourself get changed and come over" Lucy continued "be at my place for 8 no excuses "Okay i guess your right" Anna replied, and with that Lucy left the office, followed by Anna shortly after.

Anna showed up to Lucy's house just before 8. Although she didn't really want to come at first the prospect of getting a ltitle tipsy with her friends and blowing off steam seemed appealing now that she was her.She walked up to the door, rang the bell and moments later Lucy answered. " you look amazing Anna OMG!" she remarked. Anna did look stunning, she had on a tight strapless black dress that cut off above her knees, and had just the right amount of cleavage." who me? you look great yourself!" Anna Quipped back. Which wasn't just flattery. Lucy had on a red latex dress that hugged every inch off her gorgeous curves, she looked sexy and she knew it. As the two ladies walked into the kitchen Anna could see Sarah seated from behind, her curly long blonde hair flowing down her back. "hey Girl! its been too long!" Anna remarked the two women exchanged hugs, as Lucy poured a glass of wine. The 3 ladies drank, laughed and exchanged stories until it was time to head to their favorite bar "Citizen"

The ladies arrived at Citizen at a good time. It was just starting to get busy but there was enough space that they were able to find a booth near the dance floor so that they could have a few more drinks, as the bar grew more crowded, Anna had noticed a very good looking gentleman standing near the bar. He was wearing a black blazer with a white dress shirt, that was unbuttoned at the top, and tan pants. He was tall, and muscular. They playful made eye contact and exchanged smiles. At this point Anna was feeling a little tipsy and she was enjoying the attention, however she decided that all she was up for tonight was some flirting and dancing. The girls noticed the exchanges between Anna and the mystery man and instantly started teasing her. Urging her to go over there and say something to this new found handsome man. In the middle of their teasing session they had noticed a presence near their booth, and when they had looked to see what it was they realized it was the man they had all just been talking about. "Hi i was just wondering if i could get your name and buy you a drink, I'd love to get the chance to talk to a gorgeous woman like you" He said starring directly into Anna's eyes. Embarrassed Anna blushed and said "i would but it's girls night tonight maybe another time." "Okay i understand" he responded and walked away. As soon as he was out of hearing distance Sarah and Lucy immediately started giving Anna a hard time "are you crazy" "he was hot!" "you better go after him and get that drink!" Filled with liquid courage and at the pressing of her friends Anna thought "what do i have to lose" and left the booth.

Anna Approached the mystery man from behind, tapped him on the shoulder and said "i'm sorry for earlier i just didn't want to be rude, besides how could i get a drink with you another time if i don't know your name?" Turning around the man gave a grin and said "I'm Sean, and you are" "Anna" she replied. "Now how about that drink?" Sean asked motioning to the bar. Anna Accepted the request and the two shared a few drinks talking about their interests, careers, telling jokes and flirting. It could be her state of drunkenness but Anna was very attracted to Sean, his good looks, intelligence and charm were all working for her. it could have come at a better time when his steely eyes looked at her and said "dance with me Anna" as he motioned for her to take his arm and follow him onto the dance floor.

The Two started dancing slowly and cautiously at first, but things quickly heated up as they became more comfortable. They got closer and soon were grinding and rubbing all over each other. Anna could feel a strong connection and attraction to Sean and hoped he felt the same, which she was starting to assume was true as she could feel his cock growing harder against her ass. She spun around to face Sean while putting an arm around his neck, Sean pulled her closer and leaned in to kiss her. the two embraced passionately kissing while on the dance floor, Sean's hands roaming her curves and grabbing her ass.They broke from the kiss and Anna turned around again to grind on Sean. she could feel him now almost fully erect it was turning her on knowing he was this attracted to her. Suddenly she felt Sean's hand roam to her thigh and starting working it's way up until his fingers were playing with her wet lips. With one finger inside of her Sean whispered in her ear "lets leave and go to my place."

The two hurried to the door of the bar and quickly found a cab. unable to keep their hands off each other Sean shouted the address at the cab driver and off they went. In the back seat Sean and Anna were kissing each other as Anna gently rubbed Sean's erect cock over his pants. She could tell he was well endowed and judging by his dancing she was in for a treat. Before the two of them knew it they were pulling into Seans driveway, he had a beautiful home but Anna didn't care all she wanted was his beautiful body. Sean paid the cab driver and the two approached his house.

They stumbled through the doorway kissing and tearing at each others clothes while heading for the bedroom. Sean was out of his blazer and shirt with his pants un-done while Anna was out of her dress in her black bra and panties as they reached they bedroom. Sean grabbed Anna by her waist and threw her onto the bed. He climbed on top of her kissing her neck and making his way down her body. making her way to her black thong and tearing it off. Sean then placed himself between Anna's legs and starting kissing her thighs, slowly moving towards her wet inviting lips. he starting working his tongue inside of her pussy, tasting her, moving his tongue up to her clit, swirling, licking and exploring her. Anna was squirming with pleasure she could feel her orgasm building as she grabbed Sean's thick dark hair pulling him deeper between her legs as she let out a moan. Sean pulled himself up for air but kept using his had to play with her wet pussy sliding two fingers in and out as her starred into her eyes watching the pleasure build in her.

Sean stood at the foot of the bed motioning for Anna to come over, as she crawled over to him she reached out to take of his pants and boxers to reveal his big thick cock. She grabbed it in her hands and started stroking it slowly looking into Sean's eyes before opening her mouth and starting to take him in, swirling her tongue around the head of his cock. She could feel how hard he was in her mouth which made her more eager to please him. she started going deeper and faster feeling his cock fill her throat as it got more and more slippery with her saliva. she was sucking him while stroking his cock with one hand and massaging his balls with the other. Sean was enjoying such an amazing blow job thoroughly but he wanted to be inside her so he said "bend over Anna"

Obliging to his request Anna bent over and arched her back showing off her perfect ass, she turned her head and playfully said "like this? wink" "exactly" he replied and positioned himself behind her. Anna was dripping wet as Sean slowly teased her with his cock before sliding ii in slowly so that Anna could feeling every inch of his cock filling her up and stretching her out. She was loving it, he had a great cock. Sean started to get into rhythm sliding in and out of her pussy while grabbing her hips and pulling her in with each thrust. Anna was letting herself go letting out Moans of pleasure, she looked back at Sean and said "i want you to fuck me as hard as you can" without so much as a hesitation Sean grabbed Anna's hair and started pounding her from behind until all you could hear was the sound of Anna's ass clapping, and her screams of pleasure. Sean brought her to orgasm from behind as she screamed in Ecstasy.

In on motion Sean picked Anna up from the bed and pinned her against the wall entering her again, this time there was no slow build up, Sean was in control now, just how both of them liked it, He kept thrusting his thick cock inside of her harder and harder while gently biting her neck and whispering "is this hard enough for you?" in her ear. He turned Anna around and told her to wrap her arms around his neck, Picking her up by supporting her underneath her legs. He passionately kissed her as they were face to face now her being supported by his arms. He kept sliding in and out of Anna's quivering pussy while he alternated between kissing her neck and making out with her.

Sean turned his body and brought himself and Anna over to the bed where he laid her down now being on top of her. He went back to thrusting his cock as deep and hard inside of her as he possible could, while reaching up with his left hand to lightly choke her. As soon as his hand touched her throat Anna could feel herself go over the edge, she let out a muffled moan as she had one of the most intense orgasms of her life, it was so intense Sean couldn't hold back anymore, and he let himself explode deep inside of Anna.

The two of them laid there, sweating, breathing heavy and smiling, Anna put her head on Sean's chest and said "I think this could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship"

More to come...

If this thread breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.45 seconds