view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Watching your wife get fucked by strangers!
Do any other guys love watching there wife or girlfriend get fucked by strangers and get really horny when they start to orgasm and cum in side of them?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Strangers
My husband gets really turned on watching me with another man, its been a few years though since we played like that, although we did something else a few weeks ago. My husband got to watch a stranger eat my pussy at a local park, we all got off and I got to play with two cocks but it didn't go to the point of allowing the stranger to fuck me. Still it was a blast, literally grin

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Happens Every Weekend--at Sunaura Open sex resort!
YES---and Single Guys WELCOME !---In N/W Ind----google it or call 1-219-345-2000---PLEASE be nice on phone!----Can only 'say" SO much!----On a nice weekend----400 to 600 REAL People? Single Guys can stay ALL DAY--NOT like some resorts,where they have to leave at 4pm. Smoothie

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My man seems to like to watch me with other men, but not necessarily strangers

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Luv to watch my wife with other guys, but not always with strangers. Even though she has done a few. It a real big turn on for both of us.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I luv watching my baby play.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I dated a girl who thought it wise to bring another guy home with her for a threesome. I have not seen her since that night. I'd rather be a confirmed pedophile than even think about my wife with another man.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Dude, that's fucking sick!!

Forum Level:
A Thinker
My adventures
Have always turned us both on or they would have never happened. As for it being a stranger it has happened but not nearly as often as someone we both have gotten to know and trust.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
watching wife get fucked
we have swung since we met, and I have seen her being fucked by hundreds of guys, to start with it was mainly couples and apart from their names we didn't know them, but later we spent a lot of time at our nudist beach, once I started to play with her pussy the guys would soon stop and wank, it didn't take long for her to be fucked by total strangers, she only let guys she wanted to fuck her, others got to wank over her, by the end of the session she would be covered in cum and her holes leaking, a swim was needed to clean her of before heading home, I have always loved seeing her taking a cock in all holes, and even kinkier when we have only just met the guy

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes
Strangers, Friends, Co-Workers, Neighbors, Clients or anyone else that can turn her on. When she is happy I am happy. Very very happy.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
lol we men are so simple thumbup thumbup thumbup jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wife and another man
I'd luv for my wife to have sex with another man But unfortunately I haven't been luck enough to get her to do another man YET

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I feel increasingly out of step with the times. I have zero interest in pimping out my wife.

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
Not too keen on the idea of strangers fucking my wife but we have had several 3ways in the past with other men that were friends. It really turned me on watching her big pussy lips cling to another mans cock. Especially the guys with the bigger cocks. A couple of them were very thick and had her inner lips clinging very tightly as her outer lips were bulging. I could tell she was loving it too because her cum would ooze out of her pussy and build up at the base as she rode him. Her clit would get supper hard too. To the point where it was fully exposed from its hood and turning purple!!!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
TumescentTom said: I feel increasingly out of step with the times. I have zero interest in pimping out my wife.

dont worry ..normal does not exist

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Watching your wife get fucked by strangers!
We are going to try this one day soon. Only instead of just watching he can do her butt while she sucks me off.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
watched
this happened years ago , but we did have a friend join us in our bed a few times , and i did see them together a few times ,, wow 2c 2c well it was quite a few time s , thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
InnTight said: We are going to try this one day soon. Only instead of just watching he can do her butt while she sucks me off.

Good man. I have a lot of admiration for guys that are willing to share.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I would love to watch my wife to do another man. I have told her if she sees a hot guy and would like to bring him home, go for it. She said no. Right now I am trying to get her let me post some nudes of her here on NN.

marriedbi52
Why would I mind? I was me that talked her into swinging in the 1st place! Goose / Gander sort of thing... I wasn't happy having given up getting pussy from different women, but didn't want to "cheat" & although she knew I'd had bi sex prior to her, she didn't know I still wanted to enjoy a cock now & then! As her "only" I thought it couldn't hurt to expand her horizons either! So off we went! Turns out she had quite the liking for thicker cocks, & once while enjoying 1, a guy asked if I was bi & could he have my ass! I said yes & while it shocked her that I would still take cock, she was curious enough to tell me she wanted to "watch it all, start to finish, a guy fucking me!" Turns out she liked watching that & it freed me to have bi sex without cheating! So we both got what we wanted!

SEGardener
Wife sharing?
In my imagination only! jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
If you like "Watching your wife get fucked by strangers!" you might as well
profit from it, the other pimps are gunna be angry anyway cause you're
already hurting their 401ks cool

lol, I guess I'm selfish

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.86 seconds