Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Meganu
Lazy Sunday Afternoon
Lazy Sunday Afternoon

It was a typical lazy Sunday afternoon and after the conventional barbeque for lunch, I was feeling drowsy and decided to lie down on the sofa in the lounge and have a nap. Perhaps it was the oversupply of wine I had or perhaps just the heat and the continuous cacophony produced by the male cicadas. When I last checked the thermometer in the barbeque area, the temperature was thirty two degrees Celsius with a relative humidity reading high in the eighties. Because of the heat and humidity, I opted to wear a lovely lightweight sarong which was draped around my waist. My late husband’s nephew(Daniel) who was nineteen and in his second year of college had volunteered to come and mow the lawn for me so that he could earn a little bit of pocket money. As I lay down on the sofa and closed my eyes, the soporific sound of the lawnmower’s electric motor blended with the cicadas’ noise, certainly had the desired effect and within three minutes, I was fast asleep.

Because of the diaphanous nature of the sarong fabric, I had made a special effort to wrap it twice around my hips so that there was no chance of Daniel thinking that I was attempting to tease him with my wares. He was a delightful young man with incredible azure blue eyes and a handsome face with chiselled features. Ever since he turned eighteen, there had been a form of sexual tension between us and we both enjoyed teasing each other to the very limits of decency. It was difficult to explain but nonetheless it was there and had to be dealt with in an appropriate and adult manner.

While I was asleep, the humidity had caused me to part my legs so that the warm inner thigh flesh did not make contact and I didn’t sweat. The result was that I was in fact lying on my back with my legs parted, perhaps inappropriately given the fact that Daniel could have walked in at any stage and seen his aunt’s rather hairy sex.

I awoke with a fuzzy and confused head when the lawn mowing abruptly stopped and minutes later, I heard the sound of the floorboard joists in the passage squeaking as someone walked on them. I remember thinking to myself that it was probably Daniel coming inside for a drink of cold water from the refrigerator in the kitchen. I opened my eyes just slightly when I heard the foot falls stop at the lounge door which squeaked slightly as it was pushed ajar. It was indeed Daniel and he was gazing intently at me on the sofa. He must have spent at least a minute looking at me prostrated on the sofa; before he disappeared and went to the kitchen. He poured a tumbler of water and heard his footsteps as he came back down the passageway
Again, he paused outside the lounge door and it squeaked as he pushed it wider open for a better view. Although he had a delightful young girlfriend, I knew from out playful banter that he was about as sexually naïve as one could get. I did enjoy the fact that he was enjoying staring at my body though and the impish side of my personality very nearly got me to pull the sarong further apart to give him a better view. For the first time since my husband’s passing four years earlier, I felt that familiar surge of arousal starting deep inside my body and I silently reprimanded myself for harbouring such thoughts.

As soon as he disappeared and I heard the mower starting again, I sat up on the sofa to get a better view of him. Seeing his muscled torso glistening in the sun made me feel quite light headed and after a few minutes I lay down again, this time purposely leaving my legs parted and with my sex clearly visible. The last thing I remember thinking before falling asleep again was wondering if what he had already seen had been sufficient to get him aroused and what his penis would look like.
The dreams I had during that short slumber were all very erotic in nature and when I did next awake, my sadly underutilised sex was awash with my juices. As I focused on my surroundings, I was surprised to see Daniel standing at the door staring at me again. Because he was wearing jogging shorts, I could clearly see the outline of his very erect, circumcised penis which he was softly and slowly rubbing with the palm of his hand. Mischief overrode all of my senses and I smiled warmly at him and beckoned with my finger for him to come closer. Like an obedient puppy, he did as I asked and came to stand right next to the sofa, not removing his eyes from my crotch for a second. It was very clear to me what he wanted and it was entirely up to me to entertain his wishes or not. I reached out and put my fingers into the elasticised waistband of his shorts which I very slowly began to pull down. The site of his throbbing penis head as it appeared drove me crazy with wanton womanly lust and I took the hard shaft between my fingers and began stroking his shaft for him. I swear I could see his knees trembling as I teased and taunted his manhood relentlessly and shamelessly. “Do you want what I want Daniel?” I asked in a sultry voice. The twitching of his shaft and the appearance of a bubble of clear fluid from his slit told me that I did not have very long to wait before he erupted.

“Come!” I instructed him as I parted my legs to make my intentions as clear as daylight. Fortunately, the sofa was a long one and he was easily able to position himself between my legs. I just had to ensure that he didn’t ejaculate prematurely as I wanted his virile seed inside me and not sprayed all over my body. I guided the knob of his cock into my pulsing pussy which hungrily engulfed the young man’s manhood till it was completely buried. “Oh God, Aunt Sharon! This feels so good!” he mumbled as I thrust up to take him deeper. “I want you to cum inside me. You don’t have to worry about getting me pregnant so you can shoot all of your semen into me!” I coaxed as I felt the tremors building up in his youthful body. There was hardly time for him to even feel my breasts and nipples before he erupted with a roar like a lion and his gorgeous young cock spilt load after load of hot semen into my depths. He pulled out of me as he softened and I made come and stand at my head again so that I could savour our blend of lustful juices with my mouth. “That was beautiful, Daniel!!! Next time will be better.” I consoled him in between slurps on his flaccid shaft, knowing that there was no way I would be able to resist this young lover in the future.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
msbehavin101
Hot!
The images you have brought to mind have me dripping. Thank you

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!
That was dreamy

If this reply breaks our rules please