Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
3sum behavior
Question: When you and your wife/husband are in a 3sum, do you hold back just a bit? Example: Ladies, when giving a man, other than your husband/boyfriend a blowjob, do you give a blowjob to him the way you would your husband/boyfriend or do you save your best for your hubby? I get the fact that if you engage in intercourse, you can't really control how your pussy feels to a stranger, but you can change how a blowjob feels. Guys, do you hold back when eating/fucking another woman's pussy or do you go for broke?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Always fully commit!
Always give 100% otherwise whats the point? x

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Rachel is RIGHT!! thumbup

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I have seen my hubby lick another woman twice and given how much she enjoyed it, I don't think you could say that either of them held back LOL LOL

Forum Level:
Just getting started
give it my all
We give it our all, 100% to our partners

Forum Level:
Just getting started
100%
We always give 100% the guys luv the wife giving them head, she is good at it

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Yeah, sex is sex. You do what comes naturally. We had group sex last night and my wife sucked a guys cock for 10 mins just before we finished and swallowed his cum. No one holds back, because if they do you can easily tell.

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
Pretty much the answers I expected but figured I'd ask. My wife and I used to have threesomes quit a bit. Not so much anymore. I don't ever remember holding back at all and I don't think she did either. She was actually so into giving a blowjob one time that the guy couldn't get it up from being worn out that she got him off with a completely flaccid dick. I've had a few blowjobs in my life and can confidently say that my wife gives some of the best head I have ever received. It is obvious when a woman likes doing it vs one that does it just to get a man off. LOL

Forum Level:
Just getting started
110%.

cpl_of_frks08
Always 100%

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Realistic
I've always thought that I'm probably pretty average at sex - not great - but just average like the great majority of us. I also finished last in the Bad Girls Bible Blowjob test which was just a questionnaire taken by maybe five NN women? I didn't expect to finish first, but finishing last was kind of a wake-up call. Either NN women are really talented and inspired or I'm not very good at blowjobs. It made me wonder?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Good
Julie Julie Julie, it always takes two. Quite sure you would be the most explosive suck and fuck With the right man. ME.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
We Go All Out
May sound corny but when my husband and I have sex there is passion, romance and love but when I am one on one with a guy or in a threesome I think my sex drive goes over the top. I just want everything he can give and I give back even more.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hold back
I never held back. One time during a full swap i made the guys wife cum over and over again. He kept looking over but it was such a turn on to make his wife feel that good.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.73 seconds