Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
JackMasterForever
Men that women want after they have a baby.
I have noticed a trend for years now of how when a woman has a baby that changes her. We all know that there are expected changes like she may keep the weight or some other outward notice but with many women that I know once they birth their expectations in men change too.

They go from being "hot for a guy" to desiring a real man. When they birth that baby that changes what they see as "hot" in a man. Suddenly they get turned on by maturity or being settled or some other quirk that never crossed their mind previously.

I have had coworkers and others that I know who were suddenly flirty or wanting a lot of time with me or see them into wanting it with other men not their spouse or father of their baby. Oftentimes, they are very open too about all things sexual and sexuality whereas before they would not have been that way.

Do others see this change too?

How many women here saw changes in themselves after they birthed?

A woman that used to work for me was always a good worker, every now and then she may have threw a flirt my way before she birthed her son. After a year of being a Mother and trying to deal with the father of the baby she came to me for advice. I bluntly gave it to her. I asked her about the perceived changes that I saw in her and she replied, "I liked fucking boys before I became a Mom. Now all I can think about is if I fuck it has to be with a man."

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
...... maybe she's look'n for a more reliable babydaddy.

or did you mean a milf has more pussy to fill.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
JackMasterForever
stevenasty said: ...... maybe she's look'n for a more reliable babydaddy.

or did you mean a milf has more pussy to fill.

The "reliable" part. I just find it interesting how women will change overnight, if you will, in their taste in men once they birth their child. Now some already have a "man" and go on but so many will go from one way to another once they give birth.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I've never seen the direct correlation, although I've heard about it from others, usually derisively.

Most of the women who were active in hitting on me over the years belonged to somebody else, kids or no kids. That has been my experience.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.83 seconds