Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Biker Camping.
My second wife was quite adventurous. She taught me very much about enjoying my self sexually. While my first wife was into nudism, and spending lots of time at our friends home sunbathing nude....we rarely had found another couple to get naked with....while our friends husbands would like to just enjoy nude time with each other....swapping was kind of frowned upon...but with my second wife....Holy Hell....she was simply thoroughly into men and women. I absolutely loved that. After a few experiments and experiences with a few couples...we had settled on a really fun couple. We did things like partying together, and had some great fun. I found out how much she was into pussy, and pushed me to enjoy things outside of my normal life. This time was near the end of our marriage but I will always treasure the experience. We had found a regular couple that we would party with on Friday evenings in our hot tub. Many times the 4 of us would always end up nude together in the tub, and the girls would be kissing and sometimes eating each other...and we all would sometimes swap partners, but mostly just fuck and eat each other in front of each couple. While quite fun...we never really had a great sexual experience...until the ride to the campground...
So one weekend we loaded the saddlebags with t shirts, underwear and a couple of pairs of jeans and made the ride to a NW Penna little campground. It was the middle of July and of course on our ride there, the clouds opened and completely drenched us on the bikes. We made it to the campgrounds. We pulled up to the camp store/office, and the proprietors (and older and chubby couple named Billy and Diana) as we walked in to check in we were thoroughly soaked to the gills. Both of them let us know that almost everyone had canceled the weekend and that we were welcome to get comfy for the weekend and kept winking at us. I had no idea what they were talking about and my wife says....they are open to being naked...I said ... holy crap that's awesome!... we headed to our room, and Diana says....come up to the pool and cool off when you are ready. We rode the motorcycles to our cabin, and unloaded our saddlebags and quickly the girls were nude and drying off. Rex and I were naked after we brought everything in and hung up our clothes. Diana came up in their golf cart and starts to say....damn...you folks wanted no time getting comfy. She said grab some towels and I will ride you up to the pool...we didn't bother to cover anything and grabbed the towels and climbed into her golf cart. While she was driving she couldn't keep her eyes off of Rex and my cocks...and she grabbed both of them riding to the pool...rex and I are loving the attention. She tells us how wet her pussy is getting...as she stops at the pool, and said everyone out, and enjoy the pool. We mosey on over to the pool, and hang out out the towels. Jump in the pool and enjoy ourselves! We quickly snuggle together and the girls start to suck our cocks at the edge of the pool....part 2 coming....if you want!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Yes please....
Sounds like a real fun and relaxed weekend..... bounce bounce jerk jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
my ferkin oth ;o)

Forum Level:
Just getting started
weekend delight
Sounds like a great start to an even greater weekend. Looking forward to part two, be glad to proofread it for you publish it. raspberry jerk

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
AverageJoe2000 said: Sounds like a great start to an even greater weekend. Looking forward to part two, be glad to proofread it for you publish it. raspberry jerk

LOL I think a visual re-enactment would be better bounce bounce jerk jerk