Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Meganu
Sailing under Power
Sailing under Power
I have had a relationship with keelboats for many years. It all started with competitive dinghy sailing while I was at school and the proud owner of a little “Sprog” class sailing dinghy. Like all things relating to boats and boating, the desire to have something bigger and exponentially more expensive took control of my emotions and by the time I was twenty-five I had a thirty footer which was beautifully appointed with a galley and four berths. Although she was quite old, “Saskia” (an ex-Olympic Dragon Class) cruiser, could really shift her tail when under full sails and in fair winds.

Because we used “Saskia” for cruising, weekends would often be used to go from our home port to others on the East or West coasts. I always used the same crewman because we both knew the yacht intimately and worked well together; between the two of us, we could do all of the crewing work. Martin was a handsome young man with a splendid physique who was also an avid Scuba diver and spear fisherman and it was mainly Martin who was responsible for putting fish on the table for our meals. The one thing we had in common and which we both enjoyed was nudism and our habit was to lose all of our clothing as soon as we left the confines of a port (weather permitting of course).Over the years of sailing together, our friendship had blossomed and we both regarded each other as “Best Buddies”, sharing secrets and desires which other couples seldom if ever, did. Thus it was one Saturday; we pulled out of our homeport and picked up a nice following breeze which allowed me to hoist the spinnaker sail so that we could run comfortably before the wind at a steady speed of six knots. As soon as I had the sail up and set, I whipped off my bikini top and bottom and joined Martin who was at the helm behind the canvas dodger. He looked up and smiled warmly at me; “You really have gorgeous tits!! Here, take the helm while I get my trunks off.” He commanded me as he stood up and I took the wheel. As he wriggled his buttocks to help getting his trunks down his legs, I gaped in awe at his magnificent manhood. In its flaccid state, it would have made most males jealous and I wondered what it would look like when erect.
“Because the weather is so fine, why don’t we anchor in Saunders Bay and do a quick wreck dive?” he asked as he came and stood beside me. While I continued to steer, he allowed his calloused hand to touch and fondle my right buttock. “Stop it! I like it!” I playfully teased as I reluctantly moved his paw away. “You look like you need some help.” He said as he moved in behind me, so that his limp penis made contact with my buttocks while his arms went around my waist as he stood behind me. Having him there, did present some concentration problems for me and my eyes drifted off the compass for a fleeting moment; not that it mattered because I knew exactly where we were headed and actually didn’t need to steer a compass course.
The sexual tension between us increased dramatically, especially when I felt his penis engorging against my buttocks. “I’ve always wanted to fuck you while you are steering naked like this!” he whispered into my ear as he teased my earlobe with his teeth. “You up to it?” he continued; “Martin, I’m sorry! I started to ovulate yesterday and you know I am not on any birth control, so it’s just too risky!” I replied as I reached behind me and took his wonderfully hard member in my hand. When he felt me touch it, he automatically gave a little forward thrust of the hips, indicating that I should continue touching him; I began a gentle stroking motion because I knew how much he enjoyed me giving him a hand job. Just a few strokes caused a bubble of precum to percolate from his slit; “Hey! You’re on a hair-trigger today!” I commented; “Bet I can get you to cum very quickly this morning!” I whispered as I increased the tempo of my stroking. “Why don’t you fuck me between my butt cheeks?” I asked as I adjusted his shaft so that he was able to do just that. Martin knew that I enjoyed that and even more so when he shot his load on my crack. His hips began a very slow and deliberate series of thrusts while I cupped his balls and gently massaged his testes in the palm of my hand. “This is so fucking good!” he whispered into my ear. A minute later, I felt his cock spasm powerfully as it began shooting load after load of semen onto my flesh.
As it plopped noisily onto the wooden deck; I looked down to admire what he had produced and said in a husky voice; “That should have been in my cunt!” He would have heard from the arousal in my voice that I really did mean that.
“Better get ready to take down the “kite.” He said as he took the wheel from me. As I walked to the main mast to get the halyard which would lower the spinnaker, I could feel my own juices trickling down my inner thighs. On his command, I lowered the sail and went for’ard to stow it down the hatch meant for that purpose. When I was finished, I hauled out the anchor and prepared to let it go when he instructed me; As soon as the terrestrial marker was lined up, he shouted to me, “Let it go!!!” I watched as the steel anchor plunged into the water taking the length of chain which was attached to the rope with it as it plummeted into the depths. I secured the rope to the cleat on the deck after I had checked that the anchor had “bitten”.

By the time I got back to the cockpit where Martin was waiting, my sex was alive with lust and desire and all I could think of was getting fucked by my wonderful man. I knew that he had the stamina of an ox and it would not take long to get him aroused again. “I need to pee!” I announced as I went to stand next to him. We had a bucket in the cockpit which was dedicated for just that purpose and he passed it to me. Knowing how much he enjoyed watching me relieve myself, I squatted astride the bucket and let go with a massive cascade of pent-up urine. He watched with a gleeful smile on his face as I observed his penis enlarging; “you know how much I love watching you piss!” he stated matter-of-factly as he closed the distance between us. I purposely nipped the last bit of the stream off and kept it inside as a present for him. “Just for you my lovely man!” I said warmly as I jetted that last little bit into his hand which he had cupped beneath my sex.

I eyed his erection and thought very quickly before asking; “Dive first or ass-fuck?” I wiggled my butt at him and used my hands to part my cheeks so that he could see my rosebud. “What do you think?” he replied as he moved in behind me again. He spat onto his fingers and rubbed the saliva in and around my anus for lubrication. Feeling his finger at that most taboo of female orifices was absolutely wonderful and caused me to push back onto it. Fortunately I have great control over my sphincter muscles and before too long he had one finger embedded in my alternative cunt. I held onto the wheel for support and bent forward in invitation. In a flash I was impaled on his hard cock and while he gathered thrusting momentum, I released one hand from the wheel so that I could tease my little clitoris. Having him so deep up my rectum was a massive turn-on for me and the combination of rectal, clitoral and nipple stimulation was rapidly getting me to where I wanted to be. “Fuck Yes!!!! Fuck this is beautiful!!!!” I wailed as he took me so beautifully from behind.
Our timing was perfect and my climax arrived just as he started to ejaculate deep in my rectal orifice.
Afterwards, we donned our scuba equipment and had a wonderful dive on one of the reefs in that area. The reef abounded with marine life and because the visibility was so good we were rewarded with seeing species we had never seen before. Martin spotted a lovely big lobster and couldn’t resist putting it into his diving bag so that we could savour it for dinner. We surfaced when our air was running low after about twenty minutes. As I climbed back on board “Saskia” using the rope ladder we had put over the side beforehand, Martin’s hands were all over my naked butt and I guessed that we were in for an afternoon of wonderful sex.

I boiled pot of water for the lobster and once it was boiling strongly, we deposited the hapless soul into it and twenty minutes later it was bright pink in colour and cooked to perfection. We took a bottle of chilled white wine from the fridge and enjoyed that with the delicious lobster flesh. Once we had eaten our fill, we retired to the for’ard saloon cabin which had a double bed and engaged in incredible foreplay, teasing each other’s bodies mercilessly until neither of us could take more and Martin plundered my anus for the second time that day.

At sunset, we weighed anchor and got underway again but because there was little or no wind, we opted to start the thirty horsepower diesel engine and motor to our destination. I steered for two hours before Martin relived me and I was able to go below and snuggle up in bed. There is nothing like the motion of a boat to cause one to fall asleep very quickly and that motion coupled with the throbbing vibration of the propeller biting into the water. It was indeed that throbbing of the motor which caused me to become intensely aroused, Again!!!!!

Back at the helm in the cockpit, Martin engaged the autopilot, freeing him of steering duties and allowing him to slip below to take advantage of me. He did that but only after checking visually that there no other vessels in sight. When I felt his body slide in next to me, I knew that I wanted him but because my bottom was still feeling a little tender, I threw all care to the wind and opened my legs for him, inviting him into my soaking cunt. He spent the best part of thirty minutes driving my hairy cunt and whole body to a point where it was absolutely crazed with unbridled lust. He certainly knew how to use that beautiful hard cock of his and in fact had the most wonderful circular motion he used, rather like stirring a pot.

He had just ejaculated when the most incredible cacophony ensued. It was the sound of a vessel’s foghorn blasting a series of ear-shattering blasts for us to “Wake Up!” Naked and still semi-erect, my lover dashed to the cockpit where to his horror, he saw the lights of a fishing vessel bearing down on us. I hear the engine revving up as he gunned the motor to full ahead. I also felt the motion of the yacht change as he turned hard to starboard to avoid colliding with the fishing trawler. He had just managed to evade the approaching danger and was quite wan when he re-appeared in the cabin. “Sweet Mother of Jesus!!!! That was close! Last time I come below for a quick doodle!!!” he said emphatically as he headed back to the cockpit.
I lay in bed wondering whether or not he had impregnated me. The last thing I remember is giving a Gaelic shrug of the shoulders and thinking; “Well if he did, he did!!!!” Who Cares?”

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
nice story
very well written and very sexy jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Meganu
Thanks so much! One of the very few non-fiction stories I have written. So glad you enjoyed it!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yum
Sounds like my idea of perfect sailing

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yum
Sounds like my idea of perfect sailing

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Great story
Fast and needy.... I love the thought of being naked and fucking at sea... much how you wrote it. yum

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.39 seconds