Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Meganu
Admiring the Gardener( Part 2)
Admiring the Gardener (2)
I had just managed to get control of myself when I heard the distinctive sound of the lawnmower’s wheels on the path to the front lawn. I heaved a sigh of relief because I knew that once John started cutting, the relentless noise of the cicadas would stop and I would have relative peace again. I wondered if the male cicadas were as horny as I was and that their chirping was just a way of giving vent to their hormonal disturbance. I moved to the large window in the lounge which overlooked the lawn, so that I could I could watch my potential lover. Because of the heat, he had removed his shirt and that sight alone was enough to drive me onto a new realm of dementia; his ebony skin seemed to glisten in the sunlight as he pushed the electric mower back and forth. He truly was built like a Greek god and every muscle in his upper body was perfectly defined; his abdominal muscles were completely flat and his pectoral muscles dotted with two dark nipples seemed to have a mind of their own as I watched how beautifully they moved. Was John causing them to do that, knowing that he was being watched? I asked myself as I felt my juices flooding my ravenous sex.

This whole beautiful sight was enhanced by the fact that his waist was extremely narrow. As I stood watching him in awe, I allowed my one hand to slide into the top of my gown so that I could play with my nipples which by then were the size of small mulberries.
The temptation to open my gown fully and give John a flash was very real as I teased my nipples even more to drive my arousal to a peak. I was sweating noticeably as I pushed my body up against the glass of the window and my hands trembled as I allowed my actions to be possessed by my rampant hormones and to do what it wanted. I ripped the top of my gown open and pushed my tits against the cool glass, relishing the wonderful feeling of the coolness against my flesh. If he would have just looked up he would be rewarded with the most beautiful view of my breasts and nipples, but sadly he didn’t and I began to feel a little foolish about by behaviour. My mind worked frantically on a plan to get him to notice my display but for that moment it was blank.

I knew instinctively that the only thing which would arrest my crazy behaviour was a climax, so I walked with trembling knees back to the kitchen where I once again parted the bottom of my gown and attacked the table edge with the sexual ferocity of a lioness in heat!!!! In fact, I actually growled like one as the amazing relief arrived in a series of delicious waves and contractions.

I was torn out of my reverie by the sound of someone clearing their throat at the kitchen door. It was John and he had just witnessed me pleasuring myself against the table. Had his skin not been ebony, I am sure that he would have been blushing as much as I did when I turned around to face him with the front of my gown still parted. I could but smile at him as he stared at my exposed body as there were no words to offer which would explain what he had just witnessed. It had obviously had an impact on him because the front of his tracksuit was severely tented by his rampantly hard cock.
“Sorry Ma’am, I didn’t want to disturb you but may I have some cold water please? It is very difficult to have a conversation with someone when your pussy is still twitching with post orgasmic delight. “Of course John! I’m sorry I didn’t realise how long you have been working.” I said as I crossed to the refrigerator to pour him a glass of chilled water. As I stepped closer to my potential lover, the rich cumin scent of his sweating ebony body caressed my nostrils causing me to shudder involuntarily when I handed the tumbler to him and our fingers made contact. I took the opportunity to look down at the front of his tracksuit and noted that his knob was actually protruding above the elastic waistband. This man was incredibly aroused, probably even more than I was.

“John, I have a favour to ask of you.” I spluttered as I moved backwards away from him; “Would you like to use that on me?” pointing to his erection. “Yes Ma’am! Where? In here?” he stammered as my buttocks bumped up against the table. “Yes! Right here and right now!” I almost commanded him as I slid my body onto the table surface and lay back, supported on my elbows so that he was looking directly at my gaping, hairy gash. “Come!” I said as I parted my slick wetness for him. He just about bounded across the room as he approached my parted legs and positioned himself for the entry I wanted so badly.

I had one last look at his rigid manhood before he plundered me with it; it was massive and I had some doubts about being able to accommodate all of his organ. I was so wet when he placed that beautiful knob between my wet vulva that he had no difficulty feeding it into my chasm. The entry seemed to take an eternity because there was so much to slide in but eventually he was deeply embedded and able to commence thrusting as I wrapped my legs around his ebony buttocks.

“Oh God!!! Your cock is so gorgeous! My cunt is so ready for it!!! Fuck me John!!!” I begged enthusiastically as I bucked my hips in time with his inward thrusts. All I knew at that moment was that my pussy was being absolutely perfectly filled by my ebony lover. His cock was so big, that each time he slid out of my sheath there was a slurping sound to accompany it. That sound and the feel of his fingers, calloused by many years of manual work, as he teased my nipples were going to take me over the edge far quicker than normal. The only thing I would have wished for then, was that I had a mirror to be able to watch his dark buttocks thrusting between my parted legs.

My climax arrived at almost exactly the same time as he began to quiver uncontrollably while he filled my pussy with so much hot semen that it began seeping out of me almost immediately. I was truly filled and sexually sated when he finally pulled his thick, soft manhood out of me. John was extremely well-endowed and as he tucked his seemingly endless length back into his tracksuit, I was totally in awe of it. “Thank you John. That was beautiful!!” I purred as I lay on the table with my legs still parted and draped over the edge. “When will you be coming again because I want you to do that to me again? I shall ask the “Boss” if he can increase your hours here so that we have more time.”
Although our illicit coupling had been relatively quick, I was left feeling fulfilled and satisfied. I smiled to myself as I thought what the women in my church group would say if they knew that I had just been wonderfully fucked by my gardener!!!!! The queefs and the constant dribbling of semen down my inner thighs were constant reminders to me for the rest of the day and I just hoped and prayed that my husband would not be frisky when he got home.

If this thread breaks our rules please