Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Fun at the park
It's been a very long time since my husband and I did this, I talked with him about it and he finally got the time off from his truck driving to make it happen. Last Saturday the weather cooperated and my husband and I took a ride to a local park not far from where we live. I wore a denim skirt (no panties) and a halter top, he wore a pair of khaki shorts and a t-shirt.

All week my pussy was soaked thinking about our trip to the park. We started our walk at about 8:00am. The park sits along the river, it is well known locally as an area where men frequent and very occasionally couples. We walked along the trails and passed by one man riding his bike, we exchanged hellos and he rode on. We came to an area where a few large trees had fallen in a partial clearing, We stopped and sat down on the weathered wood.

I was soaking wet and immediately reached out and took hold of my husbands cock, he was already hard as a rock so I knew he was just as turned on as I was. He reached between my legs and began rubbing my pussy, I couldn't help but moan out loud as he found my hard clit. I squeezed his hard cock through his shorts wanting to unzip him but I held back. I looked at him and closed my legs telling him to wait or I was going to cum. We sat for what seemed like forever when an older man arrived along the trail.

He was dressed in cut-off sweat pants and a t-shirt, he looked to be in his late 50's or early 60's. As he walked towards the area where we were sitting I could clearly see the outline of his manhood, the head of his cock was easily noticeable and it made my pussy twitch. ''Hello, good morning...pretty humid today.'' he said. My husband Dave answered, ''Good morning...yeah the humidity is pretty bad."

I sat with my legs clenched tightly together, my pussy was so wet and my hard nipples were clearly visible through my top. The man stopped directly in front of us, I had a clear view of his cock through his shorts, I nervously said good morning to him and looked casually away. He and my husband made small talk as I sat quietly, I caught him looking at my hard nipples as they chatted...his cock had clearly gotten bigger.

That's when I couldn't take it anymore, I reached out and grabbed his cock, squeezing and pulling on his hardening cock. I opened my legs exposing my wet pussy to him. I reached down and spread my lips wide open causing my clit to stand out...I was so swollen. He reached between my open legs and up my skirt and began rubbing my pussy. I opened my legs wide and pulled my skirt higher.

''You're so wet...such a hot pussy.'', he said. My husband Dave said, ''Would you like to eat her ?"

To be continued:

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Fun at the park
My cock got so hard reading that story. I would have loved to be that guy. My girlfriend and I use to go to a park a few towns away and do things like that.We would go to the park during the week in the morning. we would
walk from the parking lot with our blanket and ice chest to the far side of the park and sit down about 20 feet form the track were the guys and girls would run. I would wear baggy shorts and tee shirt and she would wear a dress that came just below her knees, very thin material and low cut on the top. her nipples lookeed amazing as the poked thru the thin material. As we walked I would have my hand on her ass, playing with both her pussy and ass hole. She would hafve her hand aroujd my hard cock, we got lots of looks from both the guys and girls.
Guys and some girls would start walking aroud the track. we would sit both of us with our knees bent and legs slightly open allowing all that walked by a clear few of our stuff. lol. I made sure that she had the lighter put away in her purse so when someone would ask for a light she would have to roll to her side to look through her purse giving the person a great ass hole shot . She would lean futher and move around so as to give them a long and through view. You could see the guys cocks getting hard through their shorts. It was a great turn on watching them check her out. Of course my cock now would be hard and sticking way out of my shorts. We would visit the park many more times and many more stories to follow.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Fun in the park (cont.)
After my husband Dave ask him if he would like to eat my pussy the man replied, "Are you kidding, i'd love to eat her red pussy." I reached down spreading my pussy wide open and said to him, "Get over here and suck my pussy." I leaned back on the fallen tree opening my legs further as he knelt down, his hand stroking his cock through his shorts as he edged closer. ''Take it out'' I said.

He untied his shorts and pulled them down, his cock sprung up hard and flushed red, his cock was very thick and uncut, his mushroom head peaked out from his foreskin, crimson and shiny. He wasn't as long as my husband Dave, but he was far thicker. By now Dave had his cock out and was slowly stroking it as he watched. My pussy was twitching with anticipation and then it happened, this older man cupped my ass and plunged his face into my soaked pussy sucking me into his mouth. I let out a long, deep groan as he found my hard clit, his tongue flicking it hard and in circles.

I balanced myself as he sucked and licked my pussy, Dave was stroking his cock faster as he watched this complete stranger sucking and tugging on my open hole using his fingers to spread me even wider. I was grunting and thrusting my pussy into his mouth, I cried out loud ''I'm cummmming, i'm cummmming, ugh suck my clit!"

He grunted and moaned as he continued to suck my spasming pussy, I had to lean back as he got even more aggressive. I could see my husband really working his cock fast now so I reached out and stopped him, I wanted them both in my mouth. I grabbed the stranger by his head and told him to stand up. I took hold of my husband and him pulling them closer together until they were only separated by an inch.

Pulling them a little more their cocks made contact, both letting out long moans as I began rubbing their leaking heads together. I lowered my mouth and began sucking them as I continued working their heads and shafts together That's when something caught my eye, standing on the trail was a young man, he couldn't have been more than 18 or 19. His pants were down to his knees and he was jerking his cock as he watched us. This only made me more excited, seeing this young man stroking his rock hard cock as he watched me sucking my husband and this complete stranger. His hips jerked and he started shooting ropes of his cum onto the ground, his eyes intently staring at us.

Only a moment later my husband began grunting followed almost by the older man, their hips thrust out as they started to cum. I gripped both of their shafts together tightly and jerked them hard. Dave was the first to begin shooting ropes of cum, then the stranger. I pumped their cocks furiously as they grunted and their hips snapped together. I looked up and the young man was gone, I worked my way up to the tops of their angry heads squeezing them tightly. They both began thrusting their cocks into my hand grunting through clenched teeth. My hand was covered in their loads as I released them, their cocks rhythmically twitching.

The stranger pulled up his shorts and quickly left disappearing down the trail. My husband and I did the same making our way back to our car. As we left the park my pussy was still in hyper drive, I looked at my husband and said, "Did you have fun ?" he replied, ''Couldn't you tell ?"

I laughed and said, ''well then, we'll need to do this more often." He just smiled.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
romp in the park
Great little story, so wish I was that older man. Let me know in the next time you’re looking to have some fun in the park. raspberry jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Fun in the park
Its been a few years since my husband and I did this, it was like an itch that had to be scratched. My husband took out his phone to take some pics but the guy freaked, he was married and didn't want any photos taken. He almost walked away - lol

There's always next time.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
great story
im dave too and we love this stuff

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Trail meeting
Little Red Riding said: Its been a few years since my husband and I did this, it was like an itch that had to be scratched. My husband took out his phone to take some pics but the guy freaked, he was married and didn't want any photos taken. He almost walked away - lol

There's always next time.

Next time you feel that it should need to be scratched let me know. As I said in my email I would love to meet up with you in a park sometime. You can make it as a surprise for your hubby. I am only about two hours away so in your park, half the way, Delaware gap area, or by me were I know many very seldomly visited hiking trails.uote]

Forum Level:
Just getting started
More cocks than cunts xxxx
Call me old fashioned, I like those odds - as long as there are cunts too.
God, I loved saying that!
Jane xx xx