Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Meganu
Birthday Present for my Husband
Present for my Husband
It was my husband’s sixtieth birthday and I decided to give him a present that he would never forget. I started by designing a menu which incorporated all of his favourite foods and all of which I knew would boost his already high libido. Knowing how favourably he reacts to aromas, the items chosen were all both very aromatic and erotic. As an extra treat that I knew he would never have expected, I invited my friend Sandra to attend the celebrations too. Now Sandra was not only special for him but to me as well. He related well to her and had often said that if there was anyone he would like to have sex with it was her. I did not feel threatened by this in the least because I knew that Sandy also fancied me and had on occasions made this fact very clear to me. I briefed her, telling her what I had in mind; she was very excited about the idea. Part of the brief was that she would wear something irresistibly fetching and sexy. Because we have an open marriage, I also invited my lover, Rob to join us.

Everything was kept under wraps and secret as this was to be a surprise birthday party. The most difficult part was getting all of the eats and drinks into the house without my husband becoming suspicious about the mounting stocks in the larder and fridge.

On the designated date, I got all of the guests to park their vehicles around the corner from our house so that Paul (my husband’s) suspicions were not raised when he arrived home from work. Part of my present to him was an apron which I wanted him to wear, leaving his gorgeous buttocks open for everyone to admire. I knew that he would be unconcerned by this because all of the guests were part of our naturist group and were completely used to nudity. I also took the trouble to locate Peter, one of the males my hubby had his first bi experiences with as I knew this would blow Paul’s socks off.

By the time the guests arrived, I had completed all of the culinary tasks and the air in the house was infused with the most gorgeous aromas from the various meats and other cakes I had baked during the day. This was precisely the aromatic atmosphere I had intended to create and knew that my husband would really love it. The guests had all taken the dress code I requested quite seriously and were appropriately dressed to create an ambience of both sexuality and sensuality. Sandra looked stunning in the translucent sarong she had purchased in India and just about every desirable aspect of her body was visible to enjoy and lust after.

The men all wore a variety of really fetching briefs which both displayed and supported their wares perfectly; because the theme I had chosen was one of hedonism based on Roman orgies, the women had used bedsheets to make togas. I wanted everyone’s senses to be taunted and teased to the extreme, from smell, to touch, sight and hearing and I had achieved most of that particular goal. The wax candles on the table were carefully chosen phallic-shaped ones which rested in a wax base which had been moulded to represent the female sex. They were also scented with magnolia which can be a very successful aphrodisiac. Sandra came into the kitchen while I was busy with the final touches on the appetisers; “Do you really want me to come on to Paul tonight?” she asked me rather nervously. “You might have a bit of competition because one of his ex-lovers, Peter, will be here too!! I have seated you and Peter on either side of Paul so his hands and whatever else will be kept busy!” I responded excitedly as she let her one hand fondle my buttocks.

I sent her on her way armed with the name cards for the seating plan which I had once again planned with military precision because I knew the couples as well as I did.
When Paul arrived, the saxophone player I had hired played the conventional “Happy Birthday” tune and after the appropriate singing of the song, he faded into the background and regaled the guests with wonderful classic saxophone tunes. Paul was also game for everything I had organised and took his place between Sandra and Peter, wearing only the apron I had bought for him.

I noticed that when he got up to pour wine into the guests glasses, many hands strayed from beneath the table and fondled his buttocks. I had selected earthenware pitchers to hold the wine in and the scene was absolutely perfect, good enough to satisfy any Roman emperor. When he re-seated himself next to Sandra, she had opened her toga to reveal her almost perfect breasts and nipples and this served as a cue for the guests whose wives followed suit and exposed their breasts too. His left hand was under the table and I could tell from the look on his face that he was busy feeling and exploring her very ripe fruit; his right hand went up to her nipples and he lovingly fondled them and the soft flesh of her breasts.

Rob, my lover, got straight on with the business and began kissing my tits and sucking my nipples with total abandon. This seemed to infect everyone seated at the table and within a mere five minutes, it would have been clear to any outsider looking on that an orgy of epic proportions was busy being incubated. While Rob and I kissed each other with unbridled passion, I watched as Sandra got up and lay on her back on the table in front of my husband. I responded by doing the same for Rob, pulling my toga open to present my hairy gash to him. He parted my vulva and very tantalisingly started to tease the shining wet anterior area of my pussy while his powerful hands kneaded and teased my breasts. To indicate to that I was enjoying the oral attention he was giving me, I shimmied backwards up the table and opened my legs wide in invitation. I took the chance to glance around the table and was not at all surprised to see that all of the couples were doing exactly what we were doing. The sighs and moans of delight filled the air and for a brief moment drowned out the saxophonist’s music. The most vocal at that point was Sandra who was clearly enjoying having my husband’s erect penis plunder her sex.

Let me tell you, dear reader, that there is nothing more sexually exciting or pleasing than having six couples all simultaneously enjoying totally uninhibited sex in such close proximity. The sight and the sound of it were driving me demented as Rob drove me closer and closer to the- point-of-no-return. Knowing Sandra as well as I did sexually; when I heard her whimpering there was no doubt in my mind that she had just climaxed and when I heard Paul’s familiar noises, I knew that he was discharging his load into her. The whole table shook and trembled as couples climaxed in unison or consecutively.

Starters had been enjoyed by all present and it took just a few minutes for the diners to clean themselves up and re-seat themselves at the table, ready to dine again. Paul did the “good host” thing and refilled everyone’s glasses from the pitcher and while he was busy some of the female and male guests took the opportunity to fondle both his manhood and his buttocks. I certainly helped myself and was delighted to feel Sandra’s juices still coating his penis.

In true Roman orgy style, I had arranged for some rather scantily clad handsome young men to act as waitrons and as soon as all were seated, they began serving the guests from the platters they bore. By then the air was totally infused with the heady aroma of raw sex, magnolia candles and perfectly prepared foods. To say that it was intoxicating would be an understatement and I actually felt sorry for the waitrons who repeatedly had their aprons lifted and their penises and buttocks caressed by both sexes at the table. The guests were clearly immersed in the atmosphere and enjoying every second of it.

While the food was being served, I did what I knew both Sandra and Peter were doing to Paul; I teased Rob’s flaccid penis back to erection and when he was really good and hard again, I gave him a wonderfully slow and lazy hand job until he once again ejaculated all over my hand and into his lap. When I looked around the table at the other guests, it was clear to me that most of the wives were doing the same in between bouts of intense and passionate kissing.

Paul and Sandra were the first to excuse themselves from the table to go to the toilet and they were followed by Peter who was sporting a really big erection as he followed them from the dining room. After ten minutes, I got up to look for them and had no delusions about what I would find; the only thing that surprised me was the amount of “entrepreneurship” they used to satisfy their immediate needs; I found them in the bathroom, Sandra was in the shower and Paul was engaged in orally pleasing her while she stood with parted and bent legs and Peter was behind Paul ramming his thick, hard cock between my husband’s butt cheeks. I wanted to be part of this action and stepped in behind Peter where I went down on my knees, parted his cheeks and began tonguing his hairy anus while I manually teased my engorged clitoris. For that moment I became a true bottom-feeder, enjoying the earthy aroma which emanated from his hole. The climaxes we all achieved were earth-shattering and we exited to re-join the guests with knees atremble and very satisfied.

Having dined well and feeling replete, everyone congregated on the scatter cushions I had strategically placed on the floor so that we could continue our evening of total debauchery in comfort. Rob pleased me another three times while Paul did the same with Sandra and the other guests all took turns in sharing their partners. I doubt if anyone would ever forget that memorable evening and we are planning on having a similar bash when it’s my birthday.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Great story!
Keep 'em Cumming! And the rest of us that read your fabulous stories! jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Meganu
Thanks!!!! So glad you enjoyed reading them as much as I enjoy writing and developing themes. Many more on the way shortly.

M

Forum Level:
Just getting started
really hot story
i enjoyed it very much, got me hard

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love you stories, always very hot

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love you stories, always very hot

treasurewatch
Toga Parties
:drool

I do remember some Fantastic Toga Parties. Wonderful Story as always! Thank you for sharing.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Fantastic read ... sat hard in my panties.
You are a very thoughtful loving wife .. invite for me next time please 🙏

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.38 seconds