Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Meganu
My Relationship with a Masturbator
My Relationship with a Masturbator
Please don’t misunderstand me, it’s not that I have anything against masturbators; I myself am an inveterate one and someone who will seek self-pleasure whenever the chance arises. My relationship with masturbation has been a long-established factor in my life. I was in my early teens when I first experienced adults of both sexes enjoying self-indulgence, firstly when I inadvertently walked in my mother who was engaged in a solo-game, secondly, a short time later, I happened upon my father who was also busy with a similar matter of need-satisfaction. Thirdly, my younger brother was not too discreet with his activities when I walked in on him just as she reached the point-of-no-return and was busy spewing his young semen all over his belly. So, when I took up this delightful past time, it was almost as if it ran in the family and I was doing nothing new.

When I went to college and was old enough to start dating, the pattern just seemed to perpetuate itself and one evening while watching TV and drinking coffee with my newest beau, I noticed that he had a tent in the front of his shorts and was obviously in a certain amount of discomfort about it. Naively, I asked him if he was aroused and his answer was quite simplistic, a simple nod of the head and an almost monosyllabic “Uh-huh!” I went on to ask if he wanted to “do something” about it and once again, his response was well-nigh predictable because he whipped his shorts down and began stroking his engorged shaft with great vigour and enthusiasm. (There must have been something about my question which he construed as an open invitation) because he continued until he ejaculated a vast amount onto the floor in front of him. There was no apology as he casually tucked his manhood back into his briefs and pulled up his shorts.

One evening after we had been dating for about three months, our talk moved onto sexual topics and I asked him about his masturbation practises; he explained to me that he had been caught wanking by his mother when he was thirteen and she had beaten him mercilessly until he promised that he would stop or at least not do it without permission. The talk obviously turned him on because he was sporting a massive tent in his trousers again. I decided to try something and let my hand stray to his crotch and start teasing his swollen knob. He pushed my hand away and asked apologetically; “Do you mind if I do it? I prefer it like that!”
Now, make no mistake, this man had a gorgeous cock, about four inches flaccid and a full six inches erect as he stroked it lovingly in front of me; slowly working the thick shaft with deliberate strokes. When he stood in front of me and continued, I tried to help him out again but he pushed my hand away. Seeing him wanking so openly in front of me certainly got my juices flooding my cunt and I lay back, pulled my jeans down and began fingering myself and teasing my clitoris. He watched open-mouthed as I joined him on his self-pleasure crusade. Judging by the amount of precum which was oozing from his slit, I guessed that he was very close to sexual nirvana and seconds later his penis erupted, sending a glorious stream of seed high in the air as his hips jerked back and forth with every contraction. Because I like the feeling of semen on my body, I quickly positioned myself so that a lot of it fell onto my mound. He casually thanked me and asked if we could do that again. ‘But wouldn’t you like to put your penis inside me?” I asked, rather taken aback that all he wanted to do was masturbate.

The image of him nonchalantly stroking his cock to fulfilment in front of me really did it for me and night after night I would pleasure myself thinking about him. I suppose, to a degree, I had finally met a masturbatory soul-mate but I still longed for him to penetrate me, believing perhaps foolishly that having penetrative sex with a very willing and aroused partner would break his fixation with masturbation.

My opportunity presented itself a few months later when we returned from a cocktail party and were both very inebriated. Without waiting for him, I went to his room, stripped off and got beneath the sheets waiting with my legs wide open and my hungry pussy on full display for my reluctant lover. By the time he got to bed and joined me, his cock was ready for me but I did not give him the chance to start playing with it. I told him in the lewdest possible terms what I wanted him to do to me and even held the slippery pussy lips apart. “Please!!” I begged him after eventually coaxing him to lie between my thighs. He pulled himself up onto his elbows until he was correctly positioned for entry and as soon as his knob pushed past my entrance, I wrapped my legs over his buttocks and pulled him powerfully into me. His cock was every bit as delicious as I had always imagined it would be and as he slowly developed a rhythm, I worked with him; raising and lowering my hips in time with him.

As the sheer ecstasy of being embedded in a cunt enveloped him, I xxxxxx my hard little nipples into his mouth and made him suckle me, urging him on with profanities that he had never heard before. Despite the fact that his gorgeous thickness was filling my cunt to capacity, I wanted and needed more. I gradually and carefully turned onto my side until I was able to move into the doggie position and to my amazement, without missing a beat or a stroke he fucked me hard from behind like a crazed animal as the sound of his balls slapping against me filled the air in the room.

He pulled out of me just as he started to cum and sprayed my buttocks and bum hole with his virile jism. I still needed to get there, so I reached behind me and pulled my cheeks apart to open my ass for him to enter. Because he was still quite hard, he was easily able to feed his serpent into that dark hole of mine and as soon as felt the tightness of my hole, I felt him hardening to full erection again. My tits were flying and swinging all over the place as he got his first experience of anal sex. Just a brief touching of my clitoris, took me over the edge and I yelped loudly and enthusiastically as I climaxed. He never did masturbate in front of me again but keeping him out of my pussy or ass became almost impossible!!!! Not that this woman minded in the least!!!!!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
College Pals
where were you when I needed a GF in College ? Great story and sounds like lots of fun jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I could use a woman like you right now. jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.47 seconds