Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Meganu
The Ebony Phallus
The Ebony Phallus
Some weeks after watching mother masturbate, our subsequent chat and her revelation about the ebony phallus my father had bought her, I was alone one Friday night as my parents had gone to a ball; I decided to look for it. I went through all of her cupboards and finally located it in the drawer next to her bed where it was discreetly hidden beneath a layer of paper tissues. My hands trembled as I took the beautifully carved “toy” in them. Indeed, it did look like a Madonna statuette with a veil, fine-featured face and hands folded together in prayer. It was only on closer inspection that I realized it did resemble a penis; not that I had any experience with the latter. The wood had a certain warm sensuality about it as I ran my fingers over the detail. As I held it to my nose and sniffed deeply, the delicate aroma of my mother’s vaginal secretions wafted into my nostrils and immediately caused my vagina to spasm mildly and my juices to start flowing. The temptation to use it was overwhelming and as my fingers traced the head and veil, I wondered if I would be able to accommodate such a large toy. My heart hammered in my chest as my arousal spiked and I pushed the smooth wood against my panty-clad mound.

Subconsciously I wanted that thing inside me so badly! I wanted my juice to coat the smooth black surface. I parted my legs slightly and pulled my panty down while I continued to put pressure on my bulging mound. After a few minutes of rubbing the head against my pouting vulva, my arousal was so intense that I simply could not take any more teasing and I slipped my hand inside the panty to let my fingers to explore the soaked gusset and deliciously juicy lips. In my mind, I could see my mother with her legs parted, bringing pleasure to the very depths of her body. I lay back on the bed and very slowly and gently inserted the smoothness between my petal’s lips. God! It felt so good that I actually shuddered with supressed delight! I wriggled myself backwards until my whole body was on the bed and then raised and parted my legs just as mother had done. I applied more pressure to the shaft and let out a gasp as it slid deeper into my sex until at least four inches of it were buried inside me. If this was what a penis felt like, I wanted one. Soon!!!!!

When I clamped my vaginal muscles tightly around the wooden shaft and began moving it in and out of my fruit, I felt that I had arrived in sexual heaven. I found that the best sensation was when I pulled the head out completely before inserting it again. Each time the head freed itself, it was accompanied by a delightful slurping sound which served to make me even more aroused. For the first time on my voyage of sexual exploration, I realised just how vital all of the human senses are in maintaining and causing arousal and as my insertions and withdrawals became more rapid, I completely lost control of my body and allowed it to writhe and convulse in pleasure. While my one hand kept the phallus busy, my other hand went to my nipples which were super-sensitive and alive. The veil on the head was just perfectly positioned to work against my g-spot and as my levels of pleasure increased, so too did the desire to urinate. I did my best to control this but eventually abandoned myself and just relaxed completely. The slurping sound of the phallus resonated throughout the room as the orgasm got inexorably closer. As I came, I pulled the head out completely and allowed my body to do what it wanted. As the first spasms of orgasm arrived, I was more than a little surprised when I felt large quantities of juices spurting out of me and coating the insides of my legs. For a moment I actually thought that I had wet myself but was consoled when I tasted the ejaculate and found that it was sweet and pleasing, nothing like I imagined urine would taste.

And thus it was that at the tender age of nineteen I had my first experience of ejaculating and it was all thanks to my mother’s ebony phallus and my incredibly fertile imagination and senses. I had just learned that the most spectacular human sex organ is the brain and that left to run free and uncensored I could achieve orgasms that were much more satisfying that ordinary clitoral orgasms. As I lay bathed in post-coital bliss, I realised that I had actually screamed when I came, and the emotional release was so great that I wept openly for the best part of five minutes. The only difference was that the tears I produced were not tears of sadness but rather tears of absolute elation and satisfaction.

The next hurdle I had to overcome was to get a phallus of my own as I had no idea how my mother would react to me using her personal toy. I fell asleep with the phallus still inside me as I savoured the indescribable joys of climaxing and ejaculation. I awoke when I heard my parents opening the front door and had to make a mad dash to my bedroom. In my haste, I forgot the beautiful phallus on my parents’ bed and of course the first person to see it was my mother; there was a gentle knock on my bedroom door before she pushed it open and entered my dark room. She didn’t say a word when she bent down to kiss my forehead as I feigned sleep.

The next morning, I took up my normal position next to mother in order to carry out my drying duties when she cleared her throat and announced very nonchalantly; “I see that you found my Madonna. Did you enjoy using it?” I immediately blushed bright puce and stammered an answer; “Yes mother. It was absolutely tremendous!!! In fact it was so good that I even shot a whole lot of juices from my “flower.” I added with enthusiasm. She seemed to mull over what I had just told her before she replied; “I know my darling. A lot of people say that female ejaculation is a myth but believe me, they are the uninformed. Your father and I call it squirting and it happens with me nearly every time I make love or use the Madonna. Oh, and just so that you know, I really don’t mind if you share my toy with me. It will be nice to know that it is being well used and keeping two females satisfied.” She added. We continued chatting while we washed and dried dishes until mother informed me that she had told my father that I had used it and he was quite happy to hear that. “You may continue to use it until such time that I can twist his arm to get you your own dildo. You would like that wouldn’t you?” she enquired. I certainly did like the idea but nonetheless felt a little embarrassed by the fact that my father was aware of my intimate activities. I voiced this concern of mine to my mother who very matter-of-factly replied; “Oh don’t worry! He knows and understands.”

If this thread breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.41 seconds