Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
annual Thailand holiday
Went to Samui a few weeks ago as I do every year.

Had plenty of proper massages which are amazing and also the fun happy ending type.

I went to one massage shop where by the look of the girls outside waiting for customers they were into happy endings.

Went inside and the girl who stood up to take me into room looked young so I checked her ID to make sure she was OK - she was 22 but looked younger as had pony tails in her hair and very slim

Went into room and she stripped me and showered me washing me all over inc my cock and arse.

The massage was amazing and after 30 mins she took off her clothes She was petite shaved and was very flat chested She started to massage my cock and then slipped a lubed finger on my ass I stared to play with her and licking her nipples as i felt how wet she was . We ended up fucking and was just amazing She ended up on her knees in front of me wanking me over her face with two fingers in my ass massaging my prostate
She asked for 500bt which is $15 or so . I gave her 700bt and she was very happy I went back a few times

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Amazing!
That was one hot experience then!
i've been for a few happy ending massages in Bangkok, but never in Koh Samui...
in one, the girl teased me (as they do- by brushing your cock several times- till you develop an erection) then asked if i wanted my erection sorting out!
I told her i'd pay her extra if she took all her clothes off- which she did! great tits and arse which i felt, fingered and came all over - great experience! i, too, went back a few times to her...

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thailand Massage
Ah Yes the very delightful Thailand massage parlors. I also recently returned from Thailand. Stayed a while in Bangkok and then on to Phuket. In Bangkok I got several massages at different massage parlors. These are all pretty straightforward except the one I got my last night there. You can read about this on this form, erotic stories, my first night in Bangkok.

In Phuket my first day there I was just walking around seeing the sights in getting my orientation straight. Again I walked past a massage parlor with many women outside most of which could see they were also into happy endings. As I walked by them they virtually pulled me into their shop but I resisted and told them I would be back this evening.

The short story of this is I went back that evening. A very attractive young girl took my hand and brought me upstairs to a large room with privacy sheets. She was quite attentive and they know their trade very well just touching my cock every now and then as I got an erection. She gave me an up-and-down motion with her hand and I nodded and she said 100 Bok, I nodded again.

Second night same young lady, this time she strip me naked and asked “ hot oil “ I nodded again she said 100 Bok I nodded again. I gave her an additional 100 Bok tip.

Third night very similar except she started with a fantastic hand job and finish the massage better blow job.

Fourth night I told her this was my last night and she have anything very special. She nodded and pointed to her friend who was equally or even more beautiful than her. The two of them walked me upstairs into a private shower where they first strip me naked and then they both got naked and join me in the shower scrubbing and rubbing every part of my body. They also allowed me to soap them up and have a quick fucking session. Both the girls bodies were very similar completely shaven and very small tits which is my preference. This might’ve been the best massage I have ever received with two naked girls working over my body as they allowed me to work over their bodies. They also put on a little show kissing and enjoying each other. Start to finish this was a little over two hours of fucking, sucking and just all around good clean fun. It might’ve been the best 1200 Bok I ever spent. I will have to write about the long story and posted here on NN. jerk raspberry

If this reply breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.38 seconds