view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
JackMasterForever
Cum-dump
Okay, crude as it may sound how many women enjoy and/or love being a Cum-dump for their man or men? I know that there are women into getting fucked and creamed such that they love their Pussy being filled with Cum.

Also, is it an age thing of women who as they age and loose inhibitions that they seek this out? A friend of mine who after she divorced had her tubes tied tells me that she loves being a Cum-dump now. She has finally experienced a gangbang and has had 4 of them now with at least 5 Cock's doing her each time. Marissa said that it was like finally getting to climax the way she needed too because with the gangbang there was long enough penetration to royally fuck her hard enough to orgasm at the level of being spent. Then she discovered that getting her Pussy "dumped" with so much Cum flat turned her on too.

What about our women here?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
cum dump
my wife has always loved being fucked and filled with cum, at most orgies 6 or 7 guys would fill her cunt with cum

then we got into gang bangs and more guys would fuck and fill her well used cunt with hot cum, and I would eat it out of her, her best was some 50 or so guys at a huge gang bang one of her boy friends set up for her,

she loved it all

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cum dump
I fucking love cum dump gang fucks

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I once had a girlfriend I called "my darling semen receptacle."

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
This is actually something hubby started doing as a "surprise" for me several years ago. He invites a small group of guys to a motel without my knowledge and I don't know it is going to happen until we are actually driving there. I change into lingerie, play a little with myself for the guys and then they jerk off on me. No sex, just cum and go. It's nice being the center of attention now and then.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Long ago and far, far away.....

I had a gf, half my age.
Used to refer to her as my little cumdump.

She was small, about 110 pounds, and sexy.
A few times she had 3sums with me and a friend. 2 different guys in total.
She loved it.

And she would let me dump my cum into her cunny and mouth anytime I was in the mood. Even when she was not in the mood herself.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
mehotdee said: This is actually something hubby started doing as a "surprise" for me several years ago. He invites a small group of guys to a motel without my knowledge and I don't know it is going to happen until we are actually driving there. I change into lingerie, play a little with myself for the guys and then they jerk off on me. No sex, just cum and go. It's nice being the center of attention now and then.

This sounds hot!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
mehotdee said: This is actually something hubby started doing as a "surprise" for me several years ago. He invites a small group of guys to a motel without my knowledge and I don't know it is going to happen until we are actually driving there. I change into lingerie, play a little with myself for the guys and then they jerk off on me. No sex, just cum and go. It's nice being the center of attention now and then.

Being a show off and and the centre of attention... yep same for me mehotdee x bounce

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.38 seconds