Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Meganu
Frottage 3
Frottage (3)
In my mind I had worked out how to achieve the ultimate goal of having a stranger’s penis enter me on a crowded train without anyone being alerted to the fact; if I wore a sufficiently short skirt, bent forward and supported myself with my hands on my upper legs it would be possible to do provided that the man had an adequately long penis. Having felt my stranger’s proportions earlier that day, I guessed he would be able to get past the roundness of my backside and slide it into me in an upward thrusting movement.

The next morning, I identified my stranger; he was wearing a red and white gingham, short-sleeved shirt and beige trousers. I moved closer so that we would get in at the same time; I greeted him and he responded with a nod and a knowing smile. I also noted that his forearms were covered in tattoos, something which did not endear me to him as I have always disliked tattoos but who cared? I was not going to marry him; I just wanted him to fuck me!!! We shuffled aboard and he took up position behind me almost obediently. As soon as the train pulled off, I could feel his pelvis thrust up against me and immediately gave my signature hip-wiggle to entice and encourage him.

Again his hand went straight to my buttock which he began caressing softly. A few more wiggles of encouragement followed and I felt him lifting my skirt very slowly and carefully. My heart hammered in my chest and my juices began to flow freely. As soon as my skirt was high enough, I felt his hand and fingers caressing both of my buttocks and just to ensure that he knew what I wanted, I leaned forward slightly and tilted my bum upwards. He must have got the message because I could feel him working with his zipper in a prelude to free his cock from his trousers. He had obviously thought about this as well because he certainly wasn’t wearing briefs and there was an almost audible “thwuck” sound as his hardness smacked up against me. In a jiffy, he had parted my cheeks and his fingers had found my treasure-hole so that the head of his cock was pushed against it.

Another quick wiggle of appreciation and he began to work my hole with his fingertip, preparing it for his entry. Placing my hands on my upper legs, I leaned forward slightly, just as I had practised in my head. He bent his knees slightly too and on his first thrust upwards I could feel his swollen knob being engulfed by my wet cunt. The excitement of having this stranger’s cock at my pussy entrance was intoxicating and I let out a stifled sigh as he progressively drove it deeper into me. There was no way that anyone could have known what he was doing to me because everything was hidden by clothing and the fact that we were all crammed so tightly together.

As the carriage jerked and swayed, his beautiful obviously cut penis brought me the most incredibly beautiful feelings; the only thing I felt a little sad about was the fact that there was no way that I could give my nipples attention without us being noticed. I contracted my vaginal muscles around his thickness and pushed back as hard as I dared under the circumstances. His little unobtrusive thrusts became more intense causing me to moan which was also inaudible because of the clickety-clack of the wheels on the track.

I could not believe that after all the planning I had done mentally; I was finally being secretively fucked on a crowded train!!!! My pussy loved having this strange intruder in it and I knew that if we had enough time the intensity of the situation would bring me to a mighty climax. That is exactly what happened when we pulled into the last station and I felt him ejaculating into my quivering cunt. This time I helped him pull my skirt down while he tucked his manhood back into his trousers and we both alighted with smiles on our faces and a spring in our step. All the way to work, his semen dribbled deliciously from my plundered fruit, running down the inside of my legs and making me very mindful of what had just transpired. I certainly would have won the most satisfied employee of the year as I sat replaying everything in my mind while I stared blindly at the PC screen in front of me.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Frottage series
Very well done !

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Meganu
Thanks!!! Glad you enjoyed it!

Megs

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Loved it
especially the part of his cum running down you legs, very hot !

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.43 seconds