Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Meganu
Frottage 2
Frottage (2)
That evening, after having experienced my first incident of frottage on the tube, even though it had been something of an anti-climax, I decided to gather my thoughts and work out a new modus operandi to have more similar experiences. One thing I had discovered was that there was no sure way of targeting someone successfully and it would just have to continue on a random basis.

When I got home, I parked myself on the sofa in the lounge and opened a lovely bottle of rich, red merlot wine. I drank deeply from the crystal glass, enjoying the tannins as they teased my taste buds and after a few glasses, relaxed my inhibitions too. What part of being inappropriately touched was it that I enjoyed? Was it the fact that it was being done by a faceless and anonymous stranger in a carriage-full of equally anonymous people who had no idea what was being done to me? Was it the heady mixture of aromas on the crowded coach; the strange blend of aftershave, perfumes and body odours exuding from exposed armpits? I could not arrive at a definitive answer but all I did know is that I really enjoyed the earthy sexuality of it, a kind of sexuality that I, as a single female was unlikely to experience unless I had a lover and at that stage of my life there was simply no place for such a luxury.

I knew that I could easily attract the attention of a male by dressing provocatively but I didn’t want that, I wanted to be touched and enjoyed by an anonymous male who surreptitiously took advantage of my female form. I decided that I would forgo the luxury of my seat at the window and go for the “cattle” carriage where I would be crowded in close proximity with many potential frottage enthusiasts. In order to do that, I would have to take an earlier train which I knew was always oversubscribed and overcrowded. The very idea of purposely doing this simultaneously excited and aroused me and by the time I went to bed, I was in need of some good masturbatory relief.

The next morning, I showered and dressed in preparation, again choosing a short skirt and of course going without any form of underwear. The latter was what excited me most as I imagined those anonymous hands touching my naked flesh. For the first time in my commuting life, I was glad to see that there was a long queue of people waiting to board. I joined it and when the doors of the coach opened, shuffled slowly into it until we were all crammed together like sardines in a can. I had two men on either side behind me and I wondered if they were the frottage type or not.

The man on my left rear was an elderly gent and the one on my right, much younger. Both of them were pushed hard up against me, sandwiching my body between them. As the train pulled off, the motion of the carriage caused both of them to brush against me. The younger of the two was the first to respond to the movement and placed his hand on my buttock. I responded as I had done before and gave my butt a little wiggle of appreciation.

Feeling that caused his fingers to start exploring and within seconds I could feel my skirt being pulled upwards. When he realised that I wasn’t wearing knickers, he become a lot bolder and more cheeky allowing his fingers to pull my cheeks apart and play in my crack. Once again, there were no surprises and his thrusting against me became a lot more noticeable. I could tell that he did manual labour because his fingers were rough and calloused on my flesh. The strange thing was that I actually enjoyed the roughness and could feel my arousal escalating as he probed and touched. The elderly gent on my left my no attempt to push against me while his younger counterpart helped himself. I mentally urged him to put his hand under my blouse and feel my erect nipple which was begging for some action and attention. The temptation to take hold of his erection was becoming too much for me to control and eventually, I gave in to it and wiggled my bum suggestively as he grabbed a full buttock in his hand. My knees actually trembled with excitement as his fingertip probed my womanhood deeper.

The older gent must have realised that something was happening next to him because as my hips commenced a series of little thrusts, he cleared his throat and pulled away from my body. By then, the youngster had a finger deep into the entrance of my fruit and I could feel his full hardness getting more and more excited. I felt his hand fumbling with the zipper of his trousers and somewhat panicky thought to myself that he was going to put his penis into me right there on the train. I bent my knees in anticipation and pushed back more to encourage him.

By then, my arousal was so intense that I just had to play with one of my nipples so I slipped my hand under my blouse and took its hardness between my fingers. I was in heaven!!!! Seconds later, his manhood was free and pushing itself against my naked buttock. The heat coming from it was intense and served to heighten my arousal even further than I ever thought was possible. His timing was absolutely perfect and I wondered how many times he had done this before? With each lurch of the carriage, his gloriously hard shaft pushed upwards against my buttock until just before the last stop, I felt it gave a powerful contraction as he coated my buttock cheek with his warm seed. Over and over it pulsed and writhed against me until there was no more for it to expel from his scrotum.

Having got his jollies, he immediately seemed to lose interest and as his cock softened he pulled away from me but not before rubbing his juices onto my skin. As the doors opened to discharge us, he very thoughtfully pulled my skirt back down again and I was able to alight from the carriage looking half-decent. The first thing my stranger did when he was on the platform was to light a cigarette and I was very relieved to see that although his fingers were rough and thick, his fingernails were perfectly manicured and clean.
When I got to work, I rushed to the ladies room where I brought myself quickly to the climax I needed so badly. For the rest of the day, my mind worked on the logistics and possibilities of actually being able to have stand-up penetrative sex in a crowded carriage as opposed to just being groped and fingered. It had to be possible!!!!

If this thread breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.69 seconds