view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
JackMasterForever
Best part of the facial.
So, what is the best part of a facial? Is it the throbbing Cock in your mouth? The taste of precum? The spray and hitting your skin?

I have a friend enamored with sucking and she tells me that is the throb and feeling the Cock against her face followed by how the sensation of a man's cum hitting her face feels is why she is so into facials.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Honestly....not a bloody thing! wink

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
ugh crying

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Maybe I am in the minority, but I actually like facials. And having guys cum on my tits. I really enjoy sucking cock and love the feel of the guy building up to the point of orgasm. Then watching him release all over me is exciting to me. I am not particularly fond of it in my eye or hair, but those are the hazards.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Tits, bum, pussy all good, but not my face... bounce

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Boobs are good for cum.

JackMasterForever
theroyalcouple said: Boobs are good for cum.

Yes they are and my 2nd wife was so into Titty-Sex that half of our love-making was Titty-Sex.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I cannot believe this i just posted a comment on the wife sharing thread and said i agreed with mehotdee and here i am doing it again i hardly ever go on the forum as i don't have the time but i saw the wife sharing thread and saw this facial one and felt like i had to add something. I love having a guys cock up close to my face and wank him off but as he cums i just hold it still as you can feel the pulsation(throbbing) as the cum squirts out and it is a fantastic feeling but trust me getting cum in your eyes is not a fantastic feeling as it stings like hell but other than that i love a facial and i don't wipe it off straight after,a few of our friends in the early days used to get me a tissue to wipe it off my face but i usually refused as long as it wasn't in my eyes or on my eyelids and they couldn't believe that i actually liked it and it is so cool sitting around talking and having a drink after a facial as the guys seem to be more embarrassed about it than me but it does seem to help them get horny again quicker

JackMasterForever
pictaker50 said: I cannot believe this i just posted a comment on the wife sharing thread and said i agreed with mehotdee and here i am doing it again i hardly ever go on the forum as i don't have the time but i saw the wife sharing thread and saw this facial one and felt like i had to add something. I love having a guys cock up close to my face and wank him off but as he cums i just hold it still as you can feel the pulsation(throbbing) as the cum squirts out and it is a fantastic feeling but trust me getting cum in your eyes is not a fantastic feeling as it stings like hell but other than that i love a facial and i don't wipe it off straight after,a few of our friends in the early days used to get me a tissue to wipe it off my face but i usually refused as long as it wasn't in my eyes or on my eyelids and they couldn't believe that i actually liked it and it is so cool sitting around talking and having a drink after a facial as the guys seem to be more embarrassed about it than me but it does seem to help them get horny again quicker

Are you aware historically speaking, that is, of how male cum was used as a cosmetic?

I know two friends who love facials and do what you do because they get off on the kink AND they swear it helps them cosmetically.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes i did hear of it being used as a cosmetic but i am not interested in that, just love getting facials and have lost count of how many i have had from different guys over the years

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.41 seconds