Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Meganu
Tempting in Public
Tempting in Public
I have been a naturist for years; having grown up in a family of nudists so being nude in public was not a new concept to me at all. I have always enjoyed the fact that other people are able to see my naked body while I am able to feast my eyes on all of various forms the human body comes in. Of a day, I got to wondering what it would be like to expose myself in a public place where nudism was not the norm and if I would get the same sexual “rush” I got when I first went to a nudist beach.

I worked out what I thought would be ab appropriate plan-of-action; I would take a drive to our local shopping mall and start small by exposing a tit while driving and leaving it exposed while I did my shopping. I just hoped that there would be no police around because I know that in this very moralistic and puritanical country, public nudity is a “criminal” offence. That however, made the whole idea a lot more exciting and by the time I had selected what I was going to wear, my heart was hammering in my chest as the excitement built up to a crescendo.

I got into my car and was so nervous that I battled to get the key into the ignition. As I pulled down my drive, I let one of my somewhat droopy tits hang out the side of my tank-top vest. By the time I had got about a kilometre from home my excitement had built up to such an extent, that I took the vest off altogether and drove with both of my tits exposed. The feeling of freedom was exhilarating and emboldened me even more. However, the sad part was that other than a truck driver who had hooted his appreciation, no-one even noticed my exposed tits!!! Just before getting to the mall, I pulled into a layby so that I could put my vest back on again; no point in pushing things that far!!!! The next challenge was going to be doing my shopping with a boob exposed and I very nearly decided to abandon the idea altogether. Before getting out of my car, I made a point of slipping my knickers off so that my naked bum would be able to be seen if I bent over and my ultra-short skirt rode up my thighs. All of this planning had already got my juices flowing and by the time I entered the shop, my pussy was dripping with moisture. I checked the aisles out to see where the most people were before selecting a trolley for my groceries.

There was only one eligible-looking guy at the bottom of an aisle but he had a child with him. My mind raced as I formulated a plan to attract his attention, one of the items I needed was in his aisle so I casually sauntered down towards where he was standing. Being the friendly person I am, I smiled and greeted him, watching as his eyes scanned my entire body. Although I am not the most beautiful woman in the world, I knew that my body still had the ability to make a man’s hear beat faster. I surreptitiously adjusted my vest top to expose a a little bit more of my tit profile, just enough saw that he could feat his eyes on its plumpness and the side of my just-visible nipple. I could almost hear him gasp when he saw this and this made me even more resolute to follow through with my plan; while his eyes were still fixed on my wares, I pulled the top down a little to expose more of my very ample cleavage. I smiled at him and said in my most demure voice; “Sorry, I need to get at those on top.” I explained, pointing to the cook-in-sauce package I wanted for making dinner that night. I stretched up, feigning an attempt to reach it; as if trained, I felt my skirt riding higher and higher up my thighs till I could feel the cool air-conditioned air against my naked butt flesh. I almost willed this stranger to reach out and touch it for me. I was as horny as I had ever been in years and wondered if he could see the juices escaping from my cunt lips; I was acting out the temptress role perfectly and the poor guy didn’t know where to look as I pretended to get a hold of the package I wanted to buy.

My eyes scanned the rest of the shelves when I spied a product which was just perfectly positioned; jars of dill pickles which were just at floor level and perfectly positioned for me to give him a better flash of what I had on offer. I grabbed the package I wanted from the cook-in-sauces and bent down to get the pickles. This time I assisted my skirt and purposely pulled it up so that my whole butt was perfectly exposed for his eyes to feast on. The dill jars had not yet been unpacked from their bulk carton, which was perfect because it gave me a chance to pretend to struggle with it, wiggling my butt suggestively for my voyeur to enjoy. I stood up and with a coquettish smile, thanked him for his indulgence in letting me get to the products I needed first. “You from here?” he asked in a somewhat hoarse voice which told me that he was either aroused or in the process of getting there.

I explained that I was relatively new in the town and he asked if he could accompany me to do the rest of my shopping. I agreed and we strolled up and down the aisles like a couple with his little girl accompanying us. There were a number of other occasions when I could let him see my exposed butt again and by the time we got to the check-out, the bulge in his trousers told me clearly that he like what he had seen. I purposely moved to the front of my trolley in the check-out queue and deliberately rubbed my mound against the rounded corner of the counter while waiting to pay. Mt ploy appeared to be working perfectly and I noticed out of the corner of my eye that he was busy writing something on a piece of paper.
I paid, waited for him to finish and we strolled out to our respective vehicles which by pure coincidence were parked alongside each other. When I packed my groceries into the trunk, he purposely stood behind me to get some more teasing treatment. I used the opportunity to pull the front of my vest down to release both of my pendulous tits and when I turned around; I made no attempt whatsoever to cover them up. The trap had been sprung and he was not able to avert his eyes from my heavy jewels.

He was a nice-looking guy, probably in his early forties with his hair just starting to thin at the temples and a very shapely body. As I closed the lid of the trunk, he asked me if I was married and I lied, saying that I was but that my husband worked in a different country. I didn’t want to spoil things after all of the temptress work I had done thus far. He told me that he just needed to drop his daughter off at the day-care centre and would be home in about an hour. He handed me the piece of paper he had been scribbling on in the shop and on it was his address and mobile number. If I did have a business card, on it would have been my name, Job title, Claudia Barnes-Part Time Slut and Temptress.

With my tits still open and free, I drive back to my house, happy that I had been successful.
I waited with bated breath for the time to pass before ringing his number. His deep manly voice answered and I told him that I would be around shortly (wanting to say that I would be there to fuck him shortly) but I decided that would be pushing things just a tad.

I pulled into his drive and walked slowly to the front door which he opened almost the instant I rang the bell. He invited me inside and led the way to the lounge where drinks were waiting on the coffee table. We exchanged small talk for a while and I asked him about his wife whose photo adorned all of the walls. When I asked him to tell me about her, he hesitantly replied that he had been married for ten years but that his wife was not interested in sex. “That was what made it so exciting for me this morning in the store.” He added, just a trifle embarrassed. “She would never have done something like you did this morning!” While he spoke, I noticed that he was slowly wriggling out of his shorts until he was sitting in just his briefs. The healthy tent in front of it, told me that he was very aroused and ready for whatever I had to offer. After chatting a little while longer, I realised that this man was so sexually needy and naïve that there was no way I could get him to give me the good fucking I wanted so badly and that I would probably have to pander to his needs.

“Let me see your cock!” I suggested because I was interested to see the proportions of his erect manhood. When he pulled the front of his briefs down, I could see that he had a good penis his body although it was not very large, but it was about as thick as a doorknob. I complimented him on it and that seemed to put a little more at ease. I know that this may sound a bit strange but I want to do something my wife will never agree to do. I want you to watch me play with myself.” I agreed but with a proviso which I knew would give me some satisfaction too; “Okay, but then I want to play with myself and I want you to shoot onto my tits and my hairy pussy. Not into it! Onto it! Okay?” He agreed and when he stood up and crossed over to where I was reclined on the couch, he was already stroking his lovely penis. If only he knew how much I enjoyed masturbating with a partner, especially a stranger!!!

Just the sight of me lying there with my legs parted wide and playing with my pussy must have had a profound effect on him because in no time at all, I could see the precum bubbling from his slit and I guessed that our tryst was going to be very short-lived. When he began to groan, I changed my position so that he could easily blow his load onto my tits. He took the cue and came to stand between my legs, frantically stroking his engorged shaft. “Yes!” he almost shouted as the point-of-no-return was reached, causing me to sit up and cup my tits as a target for him. He certainly didn’t disappoint me with the volume he ejaculated onto them!!! His volcano just seemed to carry on and on jetting stream after stream of warm semen all over my breasts before he moved back a bit and sprayed onto my hairy mound. That was enough for me to have a very minor orgasm which I exaggerated by thrusting and writhing like a person possessed.

I drained my drink and at the door, I turned to him and said; “That was fantastic! But next time I want that inside me!!!” I walked away leaving a very satisfied “customer” behind me. I wondered if there would ever be a next time??

If this thread breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.64 seconds