view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
newbiesingle
Mind blowing orgasm!!
Who would have thought at 53 I would have the best orgasm of my life?!?

She likes me bare down there, but had asked me to let it grow over the winter. With the warm weather here I decided to do some manscaping and didn't tell her. I neatly trimmed, shaved my balls as smooth as possible, and had waxed from there all the way to my bum hole. She's not into ass play (or so i thought), butt I love how it feels when its smooth and naked

She came over Friday afternoon and got to my place before I did. When I came in she had a drink ready for me but still had her bra on. We have a rule that on the weekends when she comes over my house is a bra free zone! I want her to feel comfortable, relaxed, and yes, sexy!! But she had forgotten so I pulled her over my knee and gave her sweet bum a little reminder! Then I took her bra off and pinched her nipples a little to help her remember for next time! I made her favorite dinner, and we had some wine and watched tv. Then we got a little high and that really added to the evening (we call that strain SexPot now!) A few times when I was refilling her glass, I let her feel how smooth I was and here eyes lit up with lust! She took me in her mouth and I quickly got hard as she played with my soft balls and ran her tongue around my cock head. We had some more wine and a another puff or two and went upstairs.

We both got ready for bed and met up in the bedroom with candles lit and sexy clothes ready to come off. She loves when I fuck her, and especially from behind, but sometimes she just likes to go down on me. Who am I to argue?? She laid me back and caressed me over my boxers and then slid her hand in. She was excited by how smooth I was and I told her i was smooth all over. Her hands caressed my balls and wandered down lower. She took me in her mouth and began to slowly lick suck and tease me while she let her fingers explore and wander... She's never shown any interest in ass play, and doesn't like me to do it to her, so you can imagine how surprised and excited it was when she took me all the way in her mouth and began to circle and finger my bare bum hole! I love anal, giving and receiving, and this was something that really turned me on! the combination of the wine, good sexsmoke, and sexual boundaries being broken was mind blowing! She bobbed up and down on my stiff cock, teasing me and building her tempo. Her hand wandered up and down, caressing and squeezing my bare balls, running her finger down my perineum, and then teasing and rubbing my butt hole. I couldn't help but thrust towards her finger each time pressed against me. It was so unexpected and something I'd been missing and craving! Suddenly she stopped, and left me hanging, the wave subsiding before she attacked me again. I was moaning and telling her how good it felt, and that I loved EVERYTHING she was doing! She reached up and began to pinch my nipple, her mouth bobbing freely up and down my length with her finger pressed firmly against my ass. As I started to cum, my entire body felt electric and tingly, i was shouting and seeing stars all at the same time. I felt myself begin to cum in her mouth, at first slowly, releasing enough for her to taste, and then not one but two large mouthfuls which she eagerly swallowed!!! My body convulsed, my toes curled, and I was left quivering and helpless as she continued to suck on the stream of cum still leaking form the tip.

I've honestly never cum that hard, forcefully, or electrically!! It was exquisite!!

If this thread breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.33 seconds