Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Meganu
Playing in London Traffic
Playing In London Traffic

The thick winter clouds hung ominously in the evening sky, causing premature darkness to engulf the city. The light drizzle had now increased to a steady downpour of continuous rain, hammering on the roofs and windshields of the traffic crawling slowly on the outer ring road of the city. In this kind of weather, the traffic always slowed to a crawl as tired commuters made their way home, hoping that they would get there without incident. At all of the major intersections, traffic police were present, ensuring that motorists did not do anything foolish as tempers gradually started to flare and impatience ruled supreme.

Claudette felt kind of cosy behind the wheel of her car. The heater kept the temperature comfortable and the windows clear of fog. Her mind drifted to the holiday she had just returned from and she longed for the lazy days on the beaches of Sri Lanka, frolicking in the sea and soaking up the sun which she was sure she would not see for months to come as winter took hold of the UK. She was vaguely aware of the music playing softly from the radio, which was tuned in to her favourite radio station. Her mind drifted to Andrew, the guy she had met on her last day of holiday. It was always like that for her, she thought, for the first few weeks you meet no one of interest and then on the last day or two, Mr Right comes along and there is never any time to pursue things. Her mind went back to the day she was sunning herself on the beach. She was almost asleep when she became aware of people settling down close to where she lay. She remembered clearly how she had lazily opened one eye to have a look who it was. It was a couple. They were more or less her age. The woman had an attractive figure, albeit a bit on the scrawny side. She had small breasts, which actually were quite cute to look at. She had auburn hair. Claudette could see from the scowl on her face that she was not a very happy person. No sooner had she settled herself in the sand, than her partner had sprinted to the water and dived into the surf. He certainly had an attractive figure. Broad shoulders and a powerful chest topped a taut stomach, tight, small buns and long, lithe legs. Claudette remembered thinking to herself that his body was similar to that of some of the Greek and Roman statues she had seen in Italy and Greece the previous year when she had holidayed there. She had turned onto her back so that she could sit up and get a better look at him when he came out of the water.

She was not disappointed at what she saw about a half hour later. He certainly had a beautiful body and as he walked up the beach he appeared to almost float over the sand. The muscles rippled throughout his body with each step. As he got closer, she could see the shape of his penis tucked neatly behind the sheer fabric of his trunks. She could not take her eyes off it. It was obviously shrunken from the cool water but she could make out the clear outline of what appeared to be a lovely thick knob. Claudette was not a lover of big penises but she did like girth and a big glans. She had shuddered with delight as she thought about what it would be like to have another nice knob inside her. She was so engrossed that she forgot that she was still staring at his groin as he walked past her. When he saw this, he had flashed a broad smile at her. That had yanked her out of her revelry and she had blushed crimson when she realised she had been “caught”. She had smiled sheepishly in return and quickly turned over onto her tummy again.

An irritated hoot from behind her snapped Claudette out of her daydream. She had failed to notice that the traffic lights had turned to green and she was holding up everyone. She almost stalled the engine as she quickly popped the clutch and lurched forward like a beginner driver. “Damn!!! I have to concentrate!!!” she thought angrily to herself. The traffic had slowed to a standstill again and the rain was now beating down heavily on the roofs of the cars. Claudette felt like she was in a warm cocoon an in no time her mind was drifting back to Andrew on the beach.

She clearly remembered drinking in the sight of his tight little buns clenching and releasing rhythmically as he lay on the sand just a meter or two away from her face. She chuckled to herself at the thought of how randy she had got watching and imagining that his penis was inside her and she could feel each contraction deep inside her. She loved it when her lovers did that. She recalled how he had tried to place his hand on his partner’s bikini-clad bottom and how abruptly his hand had been pushed away. How she would have loved to feel his hand on her butt……. Another hoot from behind shook her back to reality and she gradually eased her car forward, feeling a little embarrassed that once again her attention had been taken off the task at hand. She also realised that unless she started to concentrate she would have to pull out of the traffic and masturbate as all of the thoughts of the beach had really got her juices flowing freely. She longed to be able to play with herself but doing that in the traffic as heavy as this was not clever!!!!!

She adjusted the windshield demister as her arousal had started to cause the windows to mist up. When she had finished doing that, that she gave her butt a little wiggle of delight and settled back to thinking of Andrew again. After about twenty minutes of watching his butt, she was so aroused that she needed to swim in order to cool off. When she got up, he had turned around and his eyes had fixed on her very erect nipples. Claudette had been endowed with much larger than average nipples, which topped her full breasts, which swayed generously as she stood up and walked off down to the water. She could swear that she was able to feel his eyes burning into her as she walked, swaying her ample butt seductively. She certainly knew how to do that!!!!!
She remembered too, how glorious the cold water had felt as it fingered its way over her body as she immersed herself to just beneath her breasts. God, how randy she was that day!!!!! She could quite easily have brought herself off right there in the surf!!!! She dived beneath a wave and when she surfaced, she noticed that Andrew was making his way toward her through the surf. She quickly glanced back to where his partner was lying and could see that she must have been asleep in the sun.

“Hi!!! Saw you coming in so I decided that I would do so too. Hope you don’t mind me joining you but I could do with the company. The water is so great I could stay in all day” Andrew greeted her happily with the broadest of sexy smiles. He had a deep, resonant voice, which sent shivers through her body.

Claudette eased her car slowly forward again and this time was grateful that she could actually get into second gear. At least no one had had to hoot at her…….

“My name is Andrew” he continued as he came closer.
“Hi, I’m Claudette. I don’t mind at all. I could use some company too” Claudette responded in her sexiest voice. “What about your partner?”
“Oh Hell, she’s really in a bad mood today. She hates the beach and we always fight when I bring her here. She says the sun gives her a headache and the sea water makes her sticky.” Andrew continued. He was right up close to her now as they both treaded water with just their heads above its surface.

Claudette really had to concentrate now. She was approaching a very busy intersection, which was notorious for its accidents. The rain was coming down so heavily now, that the traffic had just about stopped dead as the visibility decreased even further. It was so darned difficult though. She could feel her panties were soaking wet with her juices and her whole body ached with desire. If she could just get her fingers beneath the panty elastic she would be able to touch her clitoris.

“I hope you don’t mind me saying this, but you really have a very sexy body” Andrew commented with unexpected coolness. I could not help watching you walk down the beach. You really do have a very seductive sway of the hips” he added.
Claudette giggled girlishly in response.
“Well we are even then. I watched you coming out of the water and walking up the beach. You have a gorgeous body too. Thanks for the compliment though” Claudette answered, her voice quite heavy with lust.
“Mmmmm, it is very nice of you to say that. One doesn’t often get compliments, especially from your partner” Andrew answered with mock sadness, smiling broadly as he did so. Claudette was sure that he was just as randy and wondered if he had an erection. She would love to have slipped her hand down for a quick, surreptitious feel. Andrew was so close to her now that their legs and arms bumped into each other occasionally as they treaded water. It would have been so easy……

Irritated hooting from behind once again brought Claudette out of her dream. She had not noticed that the traffic police were signalling her to move forward. She popped the clutch and lurched past the policeman who gestured that she should wake up. She blushed. She had not even noticed that the windows were completely steamed up. Her pussy ached from deep within. “Just one finger….just one finger-tip and I could work my clit” she thought to herself, completely lost in her arousal. She spread her legs a bit more and sucked air in deeply through her teeth as she slid a finger back under her panty. Her thick forest of pubes was drenched and she could smell that wonderful musky smell of a fully aroused vagina.

She suddenly dived beneath the surface and swam strongly away from Andrew hoping that this action would initiate some form of game in which they could have contact. She surfaced a few meters from him and when she looked back she could see that he must have dived too. She waited in anticipation for him to surface. He certainly could hold his breath for a long time. Suddenly she felt a tug at her legs and knew that he was right beneath her. Then she felt his arms wrap around her legs and pulling her downwards. She took a deep breath and allowed herself to be dragged under the water. She slid down between his arms till they were face to face. Without even thinking, she opened her legs wide and wrapped them around his waist, pulling him hard up against her. He did not resist and for the remaining seconds they remained submerged, she could feel his wonderful hard erection pushing urgently against her. She could not hold her breath longer and surged for the surface with Andrew close behind her.

“You know where this is leading, don’t you?” she asked breathlessly. He did not reply, there was no need to as she felt his hand deftly pull her bikini bottom aside so that he could access her throbbing sex. She pushed her pubis forward to meet his prying fingers, by now delirious with absolutely raging lust. In no time at all he had a finger inside her warm wetness and another easily located her erect clit. She groaned with delight, bucking her hips like a horny puppy.

“Let’s move to shallower water” Andrew suggested and started to guide her in the direction of the beach while she rode on his finger. How she wanted him inside her!!!!! She reached out and stroked his wonderfully hard thickness, feeling that his knob was just what she had wanted. Hard and thick like a small doorknob. She pushed back the fabric of his trunks and felt the heat of his erection in the palm of her hand.

Claudette braked hard as she saw the flashing hazard lights of the vehicle just ahead of her at the very last moment. The awful sound of the tyres trying desperately to get a grip on the wet surface filled the air. Thankfully she felt the car shudder as the rubber won its battle against the water. The car stopped inches away from the other vehicle and then lurched forward as she stalled the engine.
“Thank God!!!!” she thought to herself. “That would have been a royal fuck up!!!!!”
Only then did she realise that she still had a finger on her clit. She was so aroused that despite the close call, she just could not take her hand away from it.

“I love a hairy pussy like yours!!!! It is so sexy!!!!” Andrew grunted almost drunkenly as his fingers explored her sex, sending waves of delight through her body. Hairy pussy and big boobs likes yours…Yes!!! Push your tits against me!!! Want to suck your big nipples…..Yes!!!! Oh Yes!!! Do It!!!!” he groaned. Claudette was startled when she heard someone tapping on the window of her car. There was a soft whining sound as the electric window slid down a few inches. The strong smell of her pheromones wafted strongly to the officer’s nostrils. Her right hand was still sticky and wet and her skirt was pulled right up exposing her knickers. Her legs were still parted. The officer’s trained eyes took in the scene in the dimly lit interior of the car. This was not the first time he had encountered a female motorist masturbating and with great professionalism he said.
“Very well Madam. Glad that you are OK. Please be sure to concentrate though and if you feel that you are having “gear” problems again, please be sure to pull over to the side and call for help. We are always very glad to help motorists in “distress”. Now please move forward and follow the flow of the traffic”.

“Please Andrew!!!! Please slide your cock into my hairy pussy and fuck me till I cum” Claudette pleaded with a string of profanities that drove Andrew even wilder. She was stroking his hard shaft now and her other hand cupped and squeezed his tight balls. Without hesitation, she wrapped her legs around his waist again and pulled herself hard against him. He quickly pulled his finger out of her and opened her pussy entrance wide so that he could slide his wonderful penis into her. Claudette yelped with raw pleasure as his manhood buried itself deeper and deeper within her. The thick knob and shaft filled her completely till her love vault could take no more. They quickly found their rhythm and pounded themselves together, oblivious of the fact that there were other swimmers close by. She had pulled her top down just enough for him to feel her hard nipples against his chest. Her head was thrown back in abandon as she felt the first tremors of mighty orgasm flashing from deep within. Andrew grunted like a demented animal with each powerful thrust of his cock, feeling his own orgasm starting to work its way up from the base of his erect penis. Raw profanities which would have made a seasoned sailor blush tumbled from his lips as he urged her to achieve orgasm on his erection while his body shuddered like an earthquake as he released his hot seed deep inside her. She bit hard on his shoulder as she wailed with delight and her body trembled as if she were having an epileptic fit.

After being connected for what seemed an eternity, Andrew had finally softened and slipped out of her. They gave each other a final hug and then parted company, Andrew first going for a long swim and Claudette heading out of the water and making her way back to her towel on the beach. Andrew’s partner was sitting up and gazing out to sea. Claudette wondered if she suspected anything. As she walked across the beach, she felt Andrew’s semen dribbling out of her. She loved the feel of it. When she sat down her pussy queefed loudly and Claudette was sure that the woman would have been able to hear it. Not that she really cared in the least. She basked in the warm sun and quickly dropped off into a very satisfied sleep, completely sexually sated but still lustful.

If this thread breaks our rules please