Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Meganu
Pleasure on The Beach
On The Beach
It was a swelteringly hot summer’s day and I had decided to go to my favourite nudist beach in Cape Town. I left early in the morning so that I could get a good spot on the beach and by the time I arrived at the venue, there were only three other vehicles in the parking area. As I opened the car door, a wave of heat attacked me as I had been driving in the comfort of air-conditioning. Knowing that I had a long walk to get to the beach, I removed my shirt and shorts and wrapped a towel around my waist. I pulled a large straw hat onto my head to protect it and my face from the searing sun. My Ray ban shades saved my eyes from the intensely bright reflection off the white sand. I grabbed my shoulder bag off the back seat of the car and set off on the long walk.

Excitement welled in my chest as I trudged along the sandy path in the direction of the beach. I loved being naked and among other nudists and had been doing so for many years. I generally came alone as most of my friends and acquaintances had “issues” with public nudity. I had started frequenting the beach with my parents who were avid naturists. I was only thirteen at the time and I still recall how excited I got at my first real glimpse of naked people. Not excited in a sexual way, although I have to admit that my young penis took quite a lot of control when I first encountered many naked forms!!!

By the time I was halfway, sweat poured from my brow and armpits. I looked forward to immersing my heat-tortured body in the freezing Atlantic water. Ahead of me, I heard someone whistling and as I emerged from behind a clump of trees, I saw another nudist walking ahead of me. His body was as brown as a berry with not a hint of a tan line. He was obviously a regular. My body too was nicely bronzed from all the exposure to the sun and I pitied the first-timers whose bodies were still Lilly-white and unused to the harsh ultra-violet rays of the sun. By the end of the day, they would resemble cooked lobsters with raw and blistered skin.
In the distance, I could make out the forms of fellow beachgoers who had draped themselves on the hard and knobby granite rocks which lined the beach. I knew that I had about another kilometre to go and was deeply thankful that the trek was almost over. Finally, I reached the last sand dune which signified the start of the beach. As I descended the slope my feet sank all the way up to my ankles in the searing hot sand. The first thing I noted was that my favourite place at the base of a large granite outcrop was unoccupied. I made my way across to it and heaved a sigh of relief as the shadow it cast enveloped my body. I unwrapped the towel around my waist and placed it on the sand before heading straight down to the surf. My tumescent penis swung heavily in front of my crotch as I trotted to the water’s edge.

As the icy water made contact with my burning feet, I sucked air through my teeth and slowly waded deeper into the surf. Nearby a group of youngsters was playing with a frizz bee. I almost yelled out loud as the water made contact with my scrotum which immediately shrivelled up into a tight sac. My manhood did the same as it was immersed into the iciness, till it was barely visible in its nest of pubic hair. The water was so cold that my balls actually began to ache so I decided to go back to my place in the sun. This time crossing the beach was completely different and gone was the heavy penis which swung so majestically on my initial crossing. I was truly thankful for the warm, soft sand beneath my towel as I lay my body on top of it. I searched in my shoulder bag and took out the book I had brought with. Life was perfect. The solitude interrupted occasionally by the sound of the youngsters playing a little further down and coupled with the thunderous roar of the surf in the background, very quickly sleepiness enveloped me and I could feel waves of drowsiness washing over my body. I must have nodded off briefly because I did not hear or sense the fact that someone was standing quite close to me.

It was a not unattractive woman who I guessed was in her mid-thirties. We greeted each other and she asked permission to take up a position about three meters away from me. “There is so little shade on the beach that it is the only place where I can get some. I eyed her through my shades and took in every aspect of her body, glad that she would have been unable to see my eyes. I did, however, appreciate the fact that she asked my permission to encroach on my space.

I watched captivated as she spread her towel on the sand before slowly taking off the flimsy sarong she was wearing. It was readily apparent to me that she was also a regular because there were no signs at all of tan lines. Her body was well proportioned despite the fact that she was quite short. As the sarong fell from her body, the first thing I noted was that she sported a very prolific growth of pubic hair. For a naturist, this was rather strange because the norm was for females to be completely devoid of hair in that part of their body.
Initially, she lay on her stomach, affording me an almost perfect view of her backside which was sufficiently proportioned to counterweigh her breasts which were quite large and droopy something that I rather enjoyed because I had become accustomed to my mother’s large mammaries. She was clearly quite comfortable with her body because she made no attempt at all to cover herself like most newbie nudists do. I watched as she slithered around on her towel in an attempt to get comfortable. When I saw her thrusting her hairy mound into the soft sand beneath her towel, I immediately felt tinges of arousal starting in my lower regions. I tried to look away but my eyes were attracted to the incredibly sensual sight in front of me. “I love being able to do this” she offered casually as she sat up and turned around so that I was looking directly at her hairy sex. She wriggled her bottom to get it more comfortable and then brushed away the few stray grains of sand which had stuck to her hairs. She had planted her feet wide apart and allowed her knees to swing open too. When she spoke again, I noted that she had a vaguely Slavic accent. “I can see by your tan that you must come here quite often too” she commented as I watched her pale blue eyes surveying my body. She had a wonderfully sensual mouth framed by thicker than average lips. Her facial features were sharp and aquiline and as she sat facing me like that I also noted that her breasts hung sufficiently low to just make contact with her tummy.

She must have realized that she was mesmerizing me because she started to swing her knees open and shut very slowly and rhythmically drawing my attention to her hirsute pubis and lips. Satisfied that she had my attention, she lay back on her elbows, keeping her beautiful wares on full display for me. As I lay watching this wonderful vista in front of me, I could see that she was working her vaginal muscles by contracting and relaxing them, bringing her sex to life. “My name is Petrushka by the way but most people call me Petra. I come from the Czech Republic and I am working in Cape Town” she informed me and from the hoarseness of her voice, I could tell that she too was aroused. “We have many nudist places in my home country but this is the only one in Cape Town. It is very beautiful” she added.
Her fingers had strayed to her nipples and she was openly squeezing them between her thumbs and forefingers. Beneath me, my erection throbbed powerfully into the hot sand. This was a seductress of note and I certainly was not going to complain about that.

“Why do you like coming here Petra?” I asked, inquisitive to find out a little more about her.
“I like for people to see my body naked and I like seeing strange men naked, especially the young boys. In a flash, her one hand went to her crotch and she quickly parted her full, dark lips, exposing her pink slash for me. Opened like that, it was very clear for me to see that she was indeed working her vaginal muscles and liked the idea of me being able to see her delicious mollusc squirming.

I in the meantime had begun doing the same thing with my erection, keeping time with her. “And why do you like coming here?” she asked of me. I thought briefly before answering. “I like to expose my body to others and really enjoy seeing other nude people!” I answered as candidly as possible. “And do you ever get horny?” she probed further. “Yes!” was my reply. “And what do you do when you get horny?” Petra interrogated. I decided that my best line of defence would be to fire questions at her; “And Petra what do you do if you get aroused here on the beach?”
“I learned a very long time ago how to get pleasure without anyone knowing I am doing it. If I contract my inside muscles repeatedly, I can reach a very big pleasure very quickly. If you want you can watch and see. I have already been doing it so I am getting ready.” With that, she lay back on her elbows again and parted her legs so that I could get the perfect view of what she was doing.

I watched in total awe as her pink glistening hole, came alive with her contractions and while she was doing that her fingers were busy stimulating one of her nipples. With each of her visible contractions, I did the same with my penis, contracting and relaxing in unison with Petra. After about three minutes of this exercise, her bum began to squirm delightfully in the sand. It was clear that she must be getting close to where she wanted to be because she was uttering little animal-like groans which grew in volume and intensity with each passing minute. My own breath was coming in short gasps as I watched this Queen of secret self-pleasure doing just that to herself. Suddenly her hand went to her hairy crotch and her buttocks began to tremble visibly as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure overcame her loins. For a brief second her hole gaped wide as she reached a crescendo and expelled a small amount of juices onto her towel. Seeing this wonderful sight right in front of me was just too much and I too felt myself spasming semen onto my towel. When it was over she lay back on her towel while her hips continued to give little upward jerks. She was completely out of breath.

“Do you see how quickly and easily I can make myself climax without so much as touching myself? Did you enjoy watching me do that?” she inquired breathlessly of me. “And you? Did you get pleasure too?”
“I sure did!!” I replied, very aware of the cooling mass of semen on my towel. “That was incredible!” I enthused. “Where did you learn to do that?”

“Oh, I learned a long time ago. On the beaches in Europe, you often get guys who come and stand and jerk themselves while you are lying down. Although I enjoyed watching them play with themselves, I just couldn’t bring myself to give them a public display so I worked out a way that I could easily get the pleasure without them knowing. We had better get into the ocean so we can clean up” she suggested as she got up from her towel. I too got up, aware of my manhood still coated in my creamy juices. We walked slowly across the beach towards the sea, passing the young Frisbee players on the way. Walking behind her by a few paces, I was afforded the most incredible view of her backside as it swayed from side to side as she moved her matronly hips seductively. Although her derriere was attractive it was by no means perfect as its surface was puckered with cellulite dimples. I struggled to control the impulse to reach out and feel it.

She squealed with delight as she stepped into the icy ocean but undeterred she plunged headfirst into an approaching wave and disappeared beneath its surface. I quickly followed suit and emerged just metres from her. Her wet blonde hair was plastered to her scalp and forehead, giving her an almost boyish appearance. “Must get my hairy little “squirrel” clean!” she informed me as her fingers probed and washed her fleshy pudenda ridding them of all the precious juices she had produced in orgasm.
“That’s why I enjoy self-pleasure so much. No mess to clean up. She stood up and came over to me, transfixing me with her most beautiful white smile. She stopped just in front of me and for a brief moment almost lost her balance as a wave crashed into her body. That smile of hers almost caused my heart to stop as it was one of the most genuine smiles I had seen in a long time, starting at her eyes and ending at her lips which were slightly parted, exposing the most perfect set of teeth. “Did you clean your little “Sparrow?” she asked, glancing down at my now-shriveled manhood.

As we waded toward the shore, Petra suddenly stopped; “I need to pee-pee!” she informed me as she bent her knees. At that stage the water was quite shallow, hardly even coming up to our waists. By the straining look on her face, I could tell that she was not one hundred per cent comfortable with what she wanted to do. She gave a little grunt and thrust her hips forward and a few seconds later began releasing a monumental flow of urine. As this was not something I had often seen in my life, I could not help staring. “Sorry, always a find it a little difficult to do in front of a stranger!” she apologized as the flow eventually reduced to a trickle. The raw earthiness of what I had just witnessed was profoundly arousing for me and within minutes my rod had begun to extend and thicken. For that I was grateful because it meant that by the time we approached the Frisbee players, it was swaying quite regally in front of me. As we passed the frolickers Petra did something rather strange; she reached across and clasped it in her hand in a gesture which almost said; “This is mine!” We continued back to our towels with her fondling my manhood as we walked.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
great story
very erotic

If this reply breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.48 seconds