Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Meganu
Letting The Guest Slip In(Part Three)
Slipping In Part Three

“Rob, do you remember I once suggested that I would like you to pee on me? Well, I want you to do that for me today, while we have the privacy and time.” Megan asked as she stood up from the floor, releasing a deluge of cooling semen from her saggy breasts. It dribbled from them and slid down her soft tummy till it dripped onto the floor. “I certainly do but you will have to explain exactly what you want.” Her lover replied as he shook the last drops of semen from the end of his cock. Megan climbed into the empty bathtub and lay on her back with her legs parted as far as she could get them. “Just come and stand astride my ankles so you can direct the jet. I’ll pull my pussy lips apart so that you can easily direct the stream onto my clitoris. She gently parted her pink petals, opening her pussy for him to pee on. “Try for my clit and my cunt hole. I’ll keep my lips parted for you.” She explained further as she pointed to her tiny clitoral bump with one finger and with another she opened her slit for him.”

Fortunately, his bladder was full and he didn’t have to wait long before he felt the urine arriving. He had pulled the foreskin back to allow for accuracy and unimpeded flow. There was something strangely erotic about what he was doing but he had to fight the arousal otherwise he would not be able to do it properly with an erection. As the first part of his flow splashed onto his supine lover at his feet, she writhed with enjoyment and began rubbing the warm yellow liquid into her vaginal lips while teasing her clitoris. He adjusted his aim and released a full stream onto her hole, going from the gaping mouth to her clitoris as if he was a seasoned pisser. “Oh God!!!! That feels so fucking good Rob!!! You have no idea how much I have fantasised about you doing this for me!!!!” she whispered loudly as her hips gave small upward thrusts. “Keep the last bit for my bum hole!!!!” she urged as the first minor orgasm arrived. Rob battled to stop the flow midstream and when Megan felt it stop, she quickly flipped over onto hands and knees tilting her bum upward in invitation. She parted her cheeks and relaxed her sphincter simultaneously as she awaited the warmth to recommence. Rob bent his knees so facilitate his aim and in no time at all he was peeing directly into her anal hole until it was filled to overflowing. As soon as he was finished, Megan got up, pulling him down at the same time; “Your turn now!!! Onto your back!!!” she commanded. He did as she instructed and watched with intense curiosity as Megan squatted above his soft cock. She had rehearsed this in her mind so many times that she knew exactly what to do. She pushed down on her bladder and waited impatiently for the stream to start. He sighed with delight as he felt the first dribble splash onto his manhood. The best part for him was to be able to see the urine gush from her pee-hole and to ogle her pendulous breasts. She slowly shuffled upward along his body, spraying it with liquid gold as she moved. Eventually, she stopped at his chest because she was unsure whether or not he would like his face splashed. He did, however, reach up to touch her dribbling fanny before she had finished.

Afterwards, they took a long, hot shower, pampering each other’s bodies as the hot jets washed them clean. Most of the time their tongues were entwined in an erotic dance as they jetted streams of saliva into each other’s mouth. By the time they had finished in the shower both lovers were at a peak of arousal and headed straight for the bedroom where Rob took her with his throbbing cock for the third time that day. As they lay afterwards enjoying the golden glow of post-coital bliss; Megan asked softly, “And how are you going to handle being in bed with both of us tonight?”

Paul arrived home at just after five that evening. Megan suggested they have a barbeque for dinner and while Rob and her husband prepared the fire and coals, she busied herself with the lamb chops in the kitchen, her mind abuzz with the events of the day. She had decided to wear one of her favourite sarongs which were made of thin, translucent fabric through which she knew her admirers would be able to see her ample breasts and nipples. A short while later, she joined the men at the fire after pouring herself a large glass or Rose wine. The ice tinkling against the glass as she walked alerted her lovers to the fact that she had arrived. Rob turned to watch her approach, his eyes drinking in the wonderful vista of her regally swaying tits beneath the sarong; “You look stunning, darling!” he commented. To her surprise, both men were completely naked, something she truly was not expecting but she knew that her husband had no objection to nudity, on the contrary, he enjoyed it.

Megan took a seat on a bench at their sides, allowing her the chance to admire their individual manhood in profile. Rob’s penis swayed in front of him with its glans covered by the foreskin and prepuce. Paul’s circumcised penis, jiggled jauntily in front of him each time he moved. He was slightly longer than Rob but with somewhat less girth and it was that girth which brought her so much pleasure. She tapped Paul on the bum and beckoned him to come closer to her. As soon as he was close enough, she reached out and grabbed his penis as she leaned her head forward to make her intentions clear to her husband. As she took the softness between her lips she felt it twitch in recognition of the attention it was getting. As she sucked it, she watched Rob’s penis beginning to enlarge. Using her fingers, she signalled to him to come closer too. For that moment of hedonism, she wanted to suck her two lover’s cocks. For the next few minutes, she alternated her attention between the two penises until both were leaking precum copiously.

She drained her glass and leaned back with her legs parted; “My titties and pussy need some attention.” She stated hoarsely between sucks. Paul was now seated on her one side and Rob was on the other. Both men latched onto her nipples simultaneously and began teasing them with nibbles, licks and sucks. Rob was the bolder of the two and allowed his hand to stray between her parted legs. Megan moaned with pleasure as she felt his fingers caressing her slick vulva. The thoughts of what those two beautiful cocks would treat her to that night increased her arousal to never-before-reached heights. She stood up carefully to ensure that neither of the mouths on her nipples would be detached. “I need one of you inside me now!!!!” she almost begged as she stroked the erections lovingly. “Mmmm, my two men! My gorgeous men!!!” she purred temptingly. She shuddered when she felt Rob move in behind her and position his hardness between her butt cheeks while in front of her Paul moved into position so that the head of his rampant cock was placed between her vaginal lips. She used her hand to hastily part them and guide the head to her entrance.

As it slid inside, she uttered a stifled “Oh Fuck Yes!!!” The rhythm that was created as Paul thrust powerfully upwards into her was sufficient for him not to have to thrust at all. He just stood there enjoying the abrasion of his penis between those deliciously soft cheeks. This, for him, was one of the most erotic experiences he had ever experienced. As soon as Paul had deposited his load in his wife, they changed positions so that he was in front with his erection just outside her dripping hole. They stood fucking like that while Paul busied himself with the meat on the coals. He only stopped and watched them when he heard Megan squeal in a climax as Rob unloaded into her hairiness too. A few minutes later when the meat was ready, they seated themselves at the table as if nothing had happened between them. By the time they had eaten and returned to the lounge, they were all fairly intoxicated from the alcohol intake. They flopped down on one of the rugs on the floor with Megan occupying a prime position in front of the two men with her legs parted and all of her jewels on full display. Semen was still matted in her hairy bush and she made no attempt to clear it away, almost as if she was wearing her badge with pride!!!!! Finally, at just before midnight they decided it was time for bed. The men assisted Megan to her feet and with one of them on either side for support, they guided her to bed, albeit unsteadily as they were all very inebriated.

Megan was happy, sandwiched as she was between her loving men who lavished attention on her naked body. They were good with their mouths but alas, the alcohol intake caused both of them to have a severe case of “Brewer’s Droop.” “One of you fuck me please!!!” she urged drunkenly as she wiggled her butt against Rob who was spooning behind her. Finally, it was her husband who was eventually hard enough to make a front entry but only after she lay on her back with parted legs. While Paul fucked her, Rob sucked her tits so skilfully that she finally did climax. Because she was so drunk, she only gave one quick shudder and a barely audible moan before drifting off into a deep alcohol-induced sleep.

When she awoke at dawn the next morning, although still groggy, she lay like the Queen of Sheba on her back and with her fingers teasing the two lovers’ penises to life How she loved that and the wicked feeling of power she experienced as slowly but surely the cocks came to life. She got up briefly to relieve her full bladder but continued her teasing as soon as she was back in bed again. Rob was the rampant one and Megan was prepared for him as she opened her rear passage and allowed him to slip inside. He had just begun thrusting when she felt Paul’s fingers probing her pussy; “Amazing!!!! I can feel Rob’s shaft through the skin separating your holes.” She could feel his fingers parting slightly as he stroked the invading shaft between them.

“Oh sweet mother!!!! That feels so good with you rubbing my shaft Paul.” Rob grunted as Paul prepared to slide his cock into his wife’s vagina. As it slid in and made contact with Rob’s shaft, the latter groaned loudly as he squirted his jism deep inside Megan’s rectum. That was her first ever experience of double penetration and she loved every second of it. Knowing that Rob had just ejaculated, Paul withdrew from her vagina and moved into position behind her to plunder her black hole too. He could do this because he had been in her vagina and there was no chance of infection if he went into her bum. Rob however, had to spectate that time round for obvious reasons. However, he was contented because he could happily stroke his penis while he watched Paul thrust into his wife’s rectum. Being watched and seeing Rob playing with his cock, drove Paul into a thrusting frenzy and very soon he too, was unloading deep inside her alternative pussy.

As he did this, Rob sprayed a big load of his sticky jism all over Megan’s exposed tits, grunting like an animal as he did so!!!!! Seeing this happen before his eyes flipped a switch in Paul’s brain and all he wanted to do was lick that semen off her tits. That is what he did, not thinking twice about slurping the sticky, wet load into his mouth. With a mouth full of another man’s seed he proceeded to French Kiss Megan as he spurted the sperm into her hungry mouth. As soon as he pulled away, his place was taken by Rob who continued to “snowball” with her for another ten minutes before they both swallowed the delicately scented semen.

A short while later, Megan got out of bed and went to the kitchen to make breakfast for them. She walked slightly bow-legged because she could feel that her pussy and bum had been repeatedly plundered over the past twelve hours. Rob and Paul lay in bed thinking about all that had happened in the same time frame; “Thanks for sharing Megan with me Paul. That was absolutely awesome and way beyond my wildest dreams. When your shaft rubbed against mine during the DP, I lost my load immediately! It was the most erotic experience!!!” he almost raved as he let his hand fondle his semi-erect penis. It too was painful and he could feel that it had been over-used.

They went to join Megan in the kitchen and immediately began touching her tits and bum. “No! You can touch but fingers only!!!! I am too sore for more cock!!!!”
From that day onwards, Rob became a regular participant in Megan and Paul’s sexual repertoire. They had formed a perfect polyamorous relationship and continued to fuck together for many years.

If this thread breaks our rules please