Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Meganu
Letting The Guest Slip In. (Part one)
Slipping In
Megan had been waiting impatiently for her husband to go to bed all evening. Through a set of cunningly devised cues, their houseguest(Rob) had made it very clear to her that he wanted to “have” his way with her and this fact excited her no end although she did wonder how she was going to be able to get him into her bed without disturbing her slumbering husband. She had come to know Rob somewhat more intimately than she initially intended when they began a cyber-relationship some months earlier. As the weeks rolled by, the messages they exchanged had become increasingly risqué and it would have been patently clear to any outside reader, that the relationship they shared was quite frighteningly erotic and that the sexual interests they shared were mutually enjoyable. While her husband poured their last drinks, she repeatedly opened and closed her legs, sending a strong signal to her paramour. He had responded immediately by lingeringly licking his lips and touching his right nipple which she knew from their writings was supremely sensitive.
She surreptitiously eyed the huge bulge in the front of his trousers, which although he was seated, was evident enough to tell her that he was throbbing for her pussy. He was handed his drink by the host and when he took a sip of the whisky, he shuddered because he was more accustomed to wine than strong spirits. Megan downed her drink and was thankful for the numbing effect the spirit had on her. Emboldened, she let her fingers touch her nipple which was clearly visible through the flimsy fabric of her blouse. As her finger made contact with the nub, she could feel her juices starting to flow strongly into the gusset of her panties.

When her husband excused himself to use the toilet, she darted across to Rob and whispered lustily into his ear; “I’m so ready for you and I can see that you are too!!! Quick! Before he comes back” she said nervously before darting the tip of her tongue between his lips. By the time he did return, she was once again seated demurely with her legs parted just enough for Rob to catch a glimpse of her hairy vaginal cleft, a cleft which was alive and throbbing with unadulterated, wanton lust. As she eyed Rob’s powerful hand holding his tumbler, she knew that she was going to have a very hard time controlling her emotions and longing. As the conversation continued, it became increasingly filled with sexual innuendo which excited Rob and Megan even more. Finally, after another ten agonising moments, her husband bade them both goodnight and made his way to the bedroom
They waited for a period of time until they were both comfortable that he was in bed before simultaneously getting up and approaching each other. “He’ll be asleep quickly! I was watching how much he had to drink and once he’s down, even a tsunami won’t wake him!!!!” she whispered nervously into Rob’s ear as he put his arms around her shoulder and drew her to his powerful chest, at the same time thrusting his pelvis forward and allowing her to feel his manhood pushing against her. “Come!” Megan said, taking Rob by the hand and leading him into the kitchen where she immediately turned off the light. Once shrouded in darkness, automatic behaviour took over all of the minimal control they had been trying so hard to keep intact. Their kissing was passionate and erotic, their tongues dancing and darting around in their mouths. Megan whimpered and Rob grunted as they both ground their pubic areas together.

“I need you Megs!!!! I want to put my cock in you and I know how much you would love that!!” “Yes!!! I do!!! Right here!” she responded as her fingers fumbled with the belt holding up her jeans. Had she known that they would so quickly become entangled in passionate embrace, she would have worn one of her short skirts which allowed easy access to her fruit if she just pulled the front up. She felt Rob’s fingers helping her to get the denim fabric loose and seconds later the jeans were around her ankles in a crumpled heap on the floor. She felt his fingers make contact with her sodden crotch, sighing contentedly as he felt how splendidly wet and aroused she was. “I always imagined you would be this wet but feeling the reality of it now, is like a dream coming true!!” he enthused as he began parting her slick vulva. He expertly located her swollen clitoris and began teasing it before cupping her throbbing pudenda in the palm of his hand. Megan’s hand had located his hard cock and when she felt just how hard he was, she mewed like a kitten as she thrust her hips into his cupped hand. “I want this in my cunt now!!!!” she urged as she bent her knees and parted them slightly so that her lover could increase the depth of his probing fingers in her pulsating sex.

Being a powerful man, Rob grasped her hips and lifted her feet off the floor; “Wrap your legs around my waist when you are high enough and I’ll fuck you right here!” he lifted her higher and when she was correctly positioned, she did as he had suggested and wrapped her legs tightly around his waist. She immediately felt his hot knob probing her willing, wet entrance. Feeling its heat on his swollen glans, he slowly began lowering Megan till she was completely impaled on his shaft, causing her to give a series of thrusts as it slid deeper and deeper into her chasm of pleasure. Rob’s hands went around her back and she could feel his fingers fumbling with the buttons of her blouse. It was very clear that he wanted access to her beautifully plump but somewhat saggy tits.

“Fuck! Rob! I have imagined and dreamed of this moment so many times!!!!” she whimpered with a quavering voice. By now his upward thrusts had become hard and intentional; he wanted her to ride the crest of that orgasmic wave so badly. His knees trembled as the ejaculatory twitches started at the base of his pole. He was going to shoot soon and he warned Megan of the impending climax. “Me Too!!! Me Too!” she chanted as she relished that beautiful thrusting penis buried in her pussy. Indeed, as soon as his lips made contact with one of her nipples, Megan’s sex exploded wildly as her spasms milked the seed from Rob’s wonderfully powerful cock.

Once he had lowered her to the floor again, he ran a finger lovingly through her parted crack and coated it with his semen. He raised it to her lips and they both slurped the dripping jism off his digit. Megan’s legs were trembling so violently that she battled to stand. As a finishing touch, she parted her legs wide and pulled her vaginal lips apart to allow the semen inside her to dribble out and fall with a plopping sound onto the kitchen floor. Rob gave her a lingering kiss before they said goodnight and headed off to their respective bedrooms.

Rob had just undressed and got into bed when Megan knocked softly on his door and entered the room. Seeing her standing next to his bed in the silvery light of the moon had an immediate effect on him despite the fact that he had just fucked her; “Come closer!” he implored and as she stepped closer to the bed, he extended his hand and grasped her buttock to pull her closer yet. Knowing that Megan loved having her anus teased, he lost no time getting his finger to her puckered rosebud. Because they had written about this so much, she instinctively pushed her butt backwards, forcing the tip of his finger into that most secret hole of hers. “Just wanted to say that you were way beyond my expectations Rob. Paul leaves at five tomorrow morning for an early meeting, so you are welcome to join me in my bed. I’ll be waiting for you and we can have the whole day pleasuring each other!!!!!” she announced in a quivering voice as his finger slid deeper up her bum.

If this thread breaks our rules please