Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Helping a friend
Lets start by sayingg my my wife is quite conservative. My life long friend stuart knew how conservative she was but agreed with me she is hot. I planned a bbq with lots of friends over and lots of alcohol involved. Stuart had already admitted he would love to fuck my misssus. This one particular day the drink were flowing and the conversation turned to sex. My friend was admitting how it had been a while since he had been with anyone. At this point i suggested that she help him out while i watch

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
What happened next?

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
oh yes please go on!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
apparent premature ending
premature ending

Forum Level:
Just getting started
BBQ Fum
good start soooo ?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
It was a I few more drinks before she decided to do something about it. She produced a pack of cards and suggested we play strip chase the ace. The game progressed pretty evenly till we were all in underwear. I could see Stuarts hard on already stretching his shorts. I think he lost the next hand on purpose. My wife helped him pull his shorts down as she did she had a feel of his now rock hard cock. He gasped as she ran her hands over his length. She sat back down and ontinued to play cards oddly enough she lost the next two rounds. First exposing her small but perfect t tits then slowly peeling down her knickers to show her soaking pussy. Stuart looked at me before reaching out to feel her wetness. My wifes eyes closed and her head went back as he began to explore her pussy.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
barman08 said: It was a I few more drinks before she decided to do something about it. She produced a pack of cards and suggested we play strip chase the ace. The game progressed pretty evenly till we were all in underwear. I could see Stuarts hard on already stretching his shorts. I think he lost the next hand on purpose. My wife helped him pull his shorts down as she did she had a feel of his now rock hard cock. He gasped as she ran her hands over his length. She sat back down and ontinued to play cards oddly enough she lost the next two rounds. First exposing her small but perfect t tits then slowly peeling down her knickers to show her soaking pussy. Stuart looked at me before reaching out to feel her wetness. My wifes eyes closed and her head went back as he began to explore her pussy.

The sight of this had me so hard I got rid of what clothing I had left. My wife dropped down to kiss him and take hold of his manhood. His fingers again fou d her soaking pussy while she wanked his cock. This went on for what seemed like ten minutes before she straddled him and guided him to her wet slit. The sight of my wife impaled on my my mates cock had me the horniest I'd ever felt.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Anyone had a similar experience?

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.49 seconds