Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Some office abuse...
Sitting all alone in the shop...my designer out for the day and all of the work I needed to get done is complete. My mind (as it often does) starts thinking about NN. I picked up my one hitter and go to the back warehouse to smoke a couple. I love getting high before rubbing one out. Returning to my desk, I bring up NN and browse through the pictures...women, men, alone, partnered, it doesn't matter.

I slide my pants down and grab hold of my quickly growing member. Skipping slowly from one picture to the next, each one throwing me into a fantasy. It doesn't take long before a large drop of precum oozes out of my cock and onto my fingers....I rub it around my head a few times before licking my finger clean. I love looking at naked amateurs...nothing like seeing someone that is excited to be showing you their body for fun. I fixate on one woman on all fours, showing her beautiful pussy and ass. I fantasize about sliding into her from behind and grabbing her hips as I pound into her. I then switch to the next picture and have a large penis pointed at me. Switching gears, I imagine stroking his cock before taking him into my mouth. Sucking on him until he fills my mouth with his hot cum. Then switching to a picture of a woman spread eagle, wanting to taste her juices. Before I realize it, an hour has passed. I have been edging for a while, and am ready to explode. A pictures pops up of a woman with a big creampie...I imagine sliding my cock into her cum filled pussy. Pounding her deep before adding my load inside her.

Having the office to myself is both fun and dangerous...too easy to forgo things that need to get done for an afternoon of self abuse!

If this thread breaks our rules please