Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
toe sucking
I just don't git toe sucking. I never had that done, but can't see how that would be erotic. Do you? Ever have it done? Regularly? U suck toes??

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Acquaintance
Years ago there was a woman I knew who sucked on toes regularly... She was very popular and I'm almost sure it was because toe sucking was just a prelude to the main event... bj bj bj bj bj bj

Personally, I could never suck on a dirty toe. Shower anyone?

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
never had but i could see it being pleasurable
i love having my feet pampered
not sure id love them sucked
but i can see for some it would be sensitive

Forum Level:
Just getting started
well, if they were clean and I was pretty sure it would lead to me sucking her pussy, I might.

sscd
toe sucking
If I really liked the guy and he just came out of the shower, maybe.

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
Oh I love to suck on a sexy pair of feet and work my tongue over the toes ! raspberry

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
It's 99% guys sucking girls toes and 1% girls sucking guys toes. Wonder why that is?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
love pretty petite woman feet
Have loved giving foot massages to all the women I've had relationships. Toe sucking; not so much, but have done it to gauge their response. Always good to know what your partner enjoys and what she doesn't. One GF I had wanted to massage my feet and suck my toes. I thought my feet were gross, but she seemed to enjoy doing it for me. What ever rocks your boat...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Toe sucking is wonderful. It's all part of the carnal indulgence. Feet are obscenely beautiful and licking them is deviant. Isn't that half the enjoyment of sex?

Draya
Giving and Receiving a good toe sucking is awesome, but I have to agree that they need to be clean feet (like just out of the shower clean). I couldn't do it any other way and would never expect anyone else to. It's erotic when you have a foot fetish.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Has anyone seen those footing or feet fisting videos? A girl sticks her entire bare foot up a guys arse and sometimes even gets her heel in. Also saw a video of a lesbian 3some where a girl toe fucked a wet pussy and when she pulled it out the 3rd girl sucked all the pussy juice of the foot and licked it all from between her toes and everything. It was quite a nice amount of wanking fodder. jerk

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor

Feet fisting videos are a huge turn-on for me ! rolleyes jerk rolleyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love having my toes sucked during sex. I always make sure I am clean all over before and afterwards!! bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love having my toes sucked during sex. I always make sure I am clean all over before and afterwards!! bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i know a guy
i grew up with a guy that totaly loved sucking girls toes ,, it didnt mater . i would mess with him about it and he would get mad has heck,, back late 70;s we fucked this girl together and i couldnt belive he was sucking her toes with me fucking her also, he cummed all over before he got to her pussy lol but we were young and stayed nude and diddled around did her again about 2 hours later , we didnt cum so fast then ,, i miss those days lol

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Oh yeah! It started for me way back in high school, I love sucking toes, licking soles, licking the top of the arch- I can't get enough!
Just had a vacation to San Diego and I sucked and licked the gf's feet as she was jerking me off, and this was just for starters. I also enjoy it when she uses her toes to pinch my nipples when we have sex or when she's jerking me off- so fucking arousing!