view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Nortyboy35
greetings from Holland
Hi all, today I started to make a profile here and fot what i already have seen here i think i will have a lot of fun here. I hope to get in contact with other people sharing experiances, wishes, new ideas and who knows a real date. I prefer woman but some experiances learned me that sex with a man can be very exiting to. I'm a big fan by giving people a good masssage with or without the erotic aspect. I'm addicted to oral sex, to give and to get. I also like te be nude, especially at nudebeaches. I would really like it to meet couples here bbecoase that one of my biggest wishes to have sex with a man and a woman together. But thats not a must. I just want to get in contact with all of you and it doesn't matter what orientation, color of age you are. A nice chat here, sharing thought and ideas is great, a real date ofcourse to but that ins't my goal. Just have fun.
O yes, about me. I'm 35 years old, happy single, nice looking, open-minded. I take good care of my body.
Want to know more, just ask
feel welcom and let's have a good time here. tongue

If this thread breaks our rules please 
gee152
Welcome to NN, hope you have as much fun as I do

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
hi welcum to the fun zone!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Welcome!
Hi! Welcome to NN- Hope you have a great time here too!

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | webmasters | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.39 seconds